Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action (2872 Views)

Reps Angry Over Committees’ Allocation By Dogara / Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness / Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by ifihearam: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
Gej has high regards for religious and traditional rulers hence he exercised his presidential patience for about 15minutes before he was ushered to the private chamber of the oba,indeed a very huble president and don't ever refer to him as a retardeen again u hear??I guess he is older than ur father unless you address your father as a retardeen as well.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Demdem2: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
PhysicsQED:

And you believe that?

If the Oba will be deposed it can't and won't be by the freaking Nigerian government. People need to come to terms with reality.

In Nigeria of today, nothing is imposible be it in military or democratic setting. It will be more difficult in a democratic setting though
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Demdem2: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
ifihearam: Gej has high regards for religious and traditional rulers hence he exercised his presidential patience for about 15minutes before he was ushered to the private chamber of the oba,indeed a very huble president and don't ever refer to him as a retardeen again u hear??I guess he is older than ur father unless you address your father as a retardeen as well.

Dont u ever go there at all also. if u have no issues with people calling other peeps like IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, AregbeRascal, Buhari etc capable of being their father names also, how many head does the drunken Fisherman has also that will make it abominable. Abegii, softly softly oooo
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by okadaman2: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
For those who are doubting or unsure:

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the Nigerian government to depose the Oba of Benin. Impossible.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
otokx: Why are peeps making a mountain out of a mole hill?

because it does not make sense to make a mole-hill out of a mountain in Politics grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
GEJ shud hug transformer...ODE....GEJ can go n die if he likes......OSHO ni for sure.........
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by ifihearam: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
@okada man
Go back to history
Even a governor can depose a king u hear
Oba. Of benin has been suspended before
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
ifihearam: @okada man
Go back to history

ODE...SHUT UP BEFORE WE SHOWER U WITH SPIRITUAL ACID NAU.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Lenny5000(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
Here is the pics circulating (GEJ waiting while the OBA was in his inner chambers) they said he later called him into his inner chambers to speak with him.

Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by okadaman2: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
Go back to history

Okadaman lives inside history.

The Great Oba Ovonramwen was forcibly sent to exile by the British Empire, Benin had no Oba till he died. Essentially, he remained the Oba till death..
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Bawss1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by honeric01(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
Go back to history

Stop disgracing yourself.. if any oba can be deposed by the government, not the OBA of benin.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by SisiKill1: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. Why can GEJ, for once in his mediocre and compromised existence, not ponder on the obvious reasons the most respected Nigerians (Achebe, Soyinka, Balarabe Musa et al) never respect or support him?

Instead, like a child unable to see his own wrongdoing that loses him respect and support, GEJ prefers to see "disrespect" and "ungratefulness" everywhere to the extent he can despatch his shameless dogs like Abati to childishly attack those (like Achebe when he refused GEJ's National honour) who are part of the few international positive image of Nigeria while GEJ continues to disgrace our Nation with his "one scandal a day" leadership.

Does anyone, for example, know why Otedola has not been kicked out of the Presidential economic management team regarding his soap opera antics that must , in almost all nations on earth, have made his position untenable?

THANK YOU!!!

This is what I have always had a problem with!

Can one be so thick not get it that there must be something wrong somewhere if the highly respected elites have nothing good to say about them?!

GEJ is definately due for a little introspection. . .but then again, since one has to be AWARE to do that, I fear we are in for a long wait so let's not hold our breaths and just prepare ourselves for many many rounds of "Waaaa, Waaaa. . .they are mean to me! Nobody likes me! They want me to fail!" undecided
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by jason123: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. Why can GEJ, for once in his mediocre and compromised existence, not ponder on the obvious reasons the most respected Nigerians (Achebe, Soyinka, Balarabe Musa et al) never respect or support him?

Instead, like a child unable to see his own wrongdoing that loses him respect and support, GEJ prefers to see "disrespect" and "ungratefulness" everywhere to the extent he can despatch his shameless dogs like Abati to childishly attack those (like Achebe when he refused GEJ's National honour) who are part of the few international positive image of Nigeria while GEJ continues to disgrace our Nation with his "one scandal a day" leadership.

Does anyone, for example, know why Otedola has not been kicked out of the Presidential economic management team regarding his soap opera antics that must , in almost all nations on earth, have made his position untenable?

Solid point Gbawe!!!
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Arosa(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
okada_man:

Okadaman lives inside history.

The Great Oba Ovonramwen was forcibly sent to exile by the British Empire, Benin had no Oba till he died. Essentially, he remained the Oba till death..

Queen Victoria died two years after Ovonramwen was sent to exile. And the Oba was ruling Bini from calabar. lol.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
ifihearam: @gbawe
You don't understand GEJ's anger
He is the president and the oba regardless is even under the governor who is answerable to the president technically. It should be recalled that no oba or king has constitutional role and so respect must be accorded to the president for deeming it fit to pay a visit to the oba in the first place.

Oh yeah? Ehn, he should try the Oba now since he's President. You sound like you don't have revered traditional rulers or respected ruling institutions stretching thousands of years where you're from.

Em. . . . Where are you from, again? undecided
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Bawss1: Ouch.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/744371_President-jonathan-snubbed_jpegf1401446561c75168ada9e13ef92994a[/img]

Damn. lmao Like being invited to a party, wait for 6hrs, see no guests, get up to leave then see partiers trooping out of the hall across the street-- they changed the venue when they heard you'd be coming.

Lmao Nobody wants to party with a deceitful, lying and incompetent brat. They only come to your party with the intention of stealing the cake meant for everyone.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
Bawss1: Ouch.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/744371_President-jonathan-snubbed_jpegf1401446561c75168ada9e13ef92994a[/img]

What a reetard. Everyone avoids incompetence.

Maybe he would come up with the usual They hate me because I am SouthSouth or from minority
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by ifihearam: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dayo talk sense abeg
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
Whats the excuse GEJ is giving? Cos I am sure if it was an hausa ruler, he would have come up with the usual "They are jealous its a South South minority", "Its born to rule" If it was Yoruba it would have been its Hatred for the SS etc

So I am waiting for the response to Uku Akpolokpolor Omo N oba Erediauwa
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by ifihearam: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
What response??
What does the oba tink he is sef
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by 2best(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
For the first time in my life, I actually miss GEJ...PHCN decided †̥☺ give us a treat...the refused 2 take light...pls tell GEJ †̥☺ come back oh... We will beg the Oba †̥☺ attend †̥☺ him since it seems †̥☺ be his greatest wish for now
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by 2best(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
ifihearam: What response??
What does the oba tink he is sef
Dude please leave my Oba 4 M̶̲̥̅Ƹ... There ȋ̝̊̅§ no constitution or law in the world that says GEJ presence must be greated by the Oba apperance...if GEJ had beta plans Edo state campaign visit would Ђåvε̲̣ been the last thing on his mind
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by ifihearam: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
By all standard the oba breached all protocols
The president does not wait for anybody,its always the other way round
But becos my presido is a humble man he might let go of that rubbish
But the oba should thank his stars its not obj or abacha
He would hv regretted ever being a king
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Arosa(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
ifihearam: By all standard the oba breached all protocols

shut your trap.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by Abali1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2012

Dude abeg let this matter rest. You are already sounding like a broken record. GEJ is the president of all and not just PDP. If he can take sides, the Oba can equally take sides. What is sauce for the goose....

Whether he is humble or not, GEJ should look inwards why almost alll the respected elites are shuning him.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by texazzpete(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2012

What 'protocols'?
The Oba of Benin is not an appointee of the GEJ administration or the Federal Government. He is a traditional ruler and also a private citizen. Any Nigerian Citizen is legally within his rights to refuse to talk to GEJ.
This you slavish mentality will not serve you well in this life o! At least it's on record that even when other Obas were selling out to Abacha, the Oba of Benin remained aloof.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by ifihearam: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2012
You are just a fool with no sense of reasoning. Where have you ever seen a president waiting for aguest before,what the oba did was wrong and if care is not take we shall sonn deal with him. Little wonder he ws suspended by onyerebgulem in 1999. What did you people do.
Re: GEJ Angry Over Oba's Action by PhysicsQED(m): 1:00am On Jul 03, 2012
ifihearam: You are just a fool with no sense of reasoning. Where have you ever seen a president waiting for aguest before,what the oba did was wrong and if care is not take we shall sonn deal with him. Little wonder he ws suspended by onyerebgulem in 1999. What did you people do.

"The Oba was quietly opposed to Abacha's misrule and he had treated Anthony Onyearugbulem as if he were an upstart. When Onyearugbulem's wife later lost her pregnancy in the course of the fight, it was widely alleged that the Oba's juju was still potent. The matter was that serious." - Reuben Abati (who, like you, also works for GEJ)

Onyearugbulem died at the age of 47 under unclear circumstances in a hotel in Kaduna.

Nobody had to do anything. Fate dealt him a sh1tty card that just happened to match his sh1tty performance as one of Abacha's military administrators.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News"president Jonathan Approves Boards For 23 Medical Centres.. / Why Saraki Shouldn't Be Senate President / Boko Haram: Osinbajo, Catholic Bishop Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.