Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? (783 Views)

Buhari's Apc Change: A Change Long Overdue Nigerians Dying In Scores-ifeduba / It Is Too Late: Millions Of Nigerians Dying And At Risk Of Death / Nigerians Dying Of Cocaine Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? by idupaul: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2007
The news of Sunday Awoniyi's death in a UK health facility triggered the conspiratologist in me, Questions strart poppin in my mind,, why do most nigerian leaders that go abroad for treatment die suddenly, Check the case Awoniyi walked on his own after the car crash and was stable even through the air lift, but he dies. Boris yelsin had bad kidneys ,liver,really faulty heart and could return to work a week after a massive retinue of complicated surgeries.,,Ariel Sharon has been in an induced coma for hw long now after suffering an almost fatal heart attack, How come this dudes pull through european medical systems and ours can't, Nairaland do i hear u all say conspiracy, ye or neigh,
Re: Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2007
idupaul:

The news of Sunday Awoniyi's death in a UK health facility triggered the conspiratologist in me, Questions strart poppin in my mind,, why do most nigerian leaders that go abroad for treatment die suddenly, Check the case Awoniyi walked on his own after the car crash and was stable even through the air lift, but he dies. Boris yelsin had bad kidneys ,liver,really faulty heart and could return to work a week after a massive retinue of complicated surgeries.,,Ariel Sharon has been in an induced coma for hw long now after suffering an almost fatal heart attack, How come this dudes pull through european medical systems and ours can't, Nairaland do i hear u all say conspiracy, ye or neigh,

How many Nigerian leaders have you known so far to have died in foreign hospitals??
Re: Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? by Bankole01(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2007
idupaul:

conspiratologist

No such word in any book of reference!!!!!
The right word is conspiracy theorist.

make una no kill us with big oyinbo o, a beg
Re: Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? by Ndipe(m): 1:57am On Dec 02, 2007
My previous post was deleted, why?

My take is this: When it is time for a human to pass away, not even the best medical intervention can prevent it from happening.
Re: Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? by chidichris(m): 1:45am On Dec 03, 2007
yes somebody may be making sense here but let us hear him out.
pls poster, who and who are involved in this conspiracy? who is conspiring against who?
to discuss this cospiracy issue very well, let us look at the parties involved viz; death, sickness, nigerian leaders and foriegn hospitals.
if i am not mistaking here, death must have been conspiring with sickness hence the nigerian leaders will be forced to the foriegn hospitals where the doctors there will apply the killing machines to do the finishing touches.
what a wonderful contribution in our efforts to prove how the whites hate the blacks.
if i may ask u mr. poster, can't our leaders fix medical facilities in nigeria?
death is the ultmate end and it is for all otherwise, the poor will not have a place in nigeria.
you can imagine how almost everything is contra-band in nigeria and the rich politicians or your leaders as you address them will always fly abroad to run away from death but good a thing, death will always meet u where ever u run to.
this death that triger ur suspicion now took place abraod because he ws rich and could afford flight ticket, what about the helpless and poor citizens of nigeria dying on daily bases our of hardship caused by your so called leaders. what a shame that they even die abroad and if i may suggest, let them be buried abroad whenever they die there.
i am here to tell u that they can run away but they cannot hide.
Re: Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? by idupaul: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2007
this death that triger your suspicion now took place abraod because he ws rich and could afford flight ticket, what about the helpless and poor citizens of nigeria dying on daily bases our of hardship caused by your so called leaders. what a shame that they even die abroad and if i may suggest, let them be buried abroad whenever they die there.

WORD, for real if them top govt chaps had played proper roles towards the development our country,,no leader will need to die in any foriegn hospital and I wouldnt have cause to cry foul, you made too much sense

@bankole01

No such word in any book of reference!!!!!
The right word is conspiracy theorist.

make una no kill us with big oyinbo o, a beg

Teacher I hear you, you seem to know nothing about the origin of words, You probably dont know dat new words pop up everyday, You probably think dat when God made men he sent dem down to earth with a list of all the words we use today, And for ur info a word like that xist u probably never heard about.
Re: Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2007
idupaul:

WORD, for real if them top govt chaps had played proper roles towards the development our country,,no leader will need to die in any foriegn hospital and I wouldnt have cause to cry foul, you made too much sense

@bankole01

Teacher I hear you, you seem to know nothing about the origin of words, You probably don't know that new words pop up everyday, You probably think that when God made men he sent them down to earth with a list of all the words we use today, And for your info a word like that xist u probably never heard about.

What has his belief in God Or his idea of who God is to do with this particular post?? You started a thread and people are just commenting on your post. Why jump to attack them personally when you do not even know them that way?? Can't we just stick to the topic and plow through that for now?? You are yet to answer a single question asked you so far about your so called conspiracy theory. Are you ever going to try or do I take it this is lost cause??
Re: Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? by mrpataki(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2007
Who are these Nigerians dying in foreign hospitals? Is it the rogues we have as leaders, that is now a conspiracy theory?

How many middle class Nigerians can afford to travel overseas for medical treatment?

Why do we as Nigerians reason backward?
Re: Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? by Blatant: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
I will personally kill some of them if I set my eyes on them in any hospital

(1) (Reply)

Ehindero, Former Ig, In N950m Arms Contract Scam / What Did You Achieve For The Benefit Of Nigeria In 2007? / Is Yar'adua Fading Out As Ibrahim Babangida Restarts His Presidential Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.