Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

21st Century Foolishness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21st Century Foolishness (551 Views)

The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation / Motherly Care Or Foolishness? / Top 10 Most Important Nigerian Families Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Foolishness by dlawale(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
'm David Ropo Lawale; In my own way, I've seen some funny slides of foolishness under the sun in the 21st century.
-The caucasian tries so much to tan and get away frm his usual complexion, the Negro wants to tone and bleach to also get away frm her usual colour.
-The male teenager tries hard to grow a quick beard,the female teen wants to grow breasts and hips quickly;they both lie about their ages and always want 2 look older;..when they grow,they want to shave(male)all facial hair off and exercise hard(females) to burn the fat on their hips and thigh.In this time of life,they reduce their ages when asked.
-The angry fired employee who was dismissed due to lack of performance decides to set up his company and calls himself a consultant
-The extremely wealthy who are multi-billionaires/millionares in dollars, run away to get married with an invitation to 150,250,350 guests but the averagely wealthy who are millionaires in Naira but ACTUALLY "thousandniers" in pounds and dollars get married and want to have 500- 1000 persons present. Poverty is not lack of ability but the way of thinking in relation to a 5-10year foresight of your life.
-Groups rise up and swear to destroy other groups by going all length via the spread of information(both true and untrue) via all media avenues. Hence,they make the group they planned to discredit more popular,influencial and wealthy because controversy sells in this world we are in,
- Former major government rivals have now become deep friends with government. Gani Adams of the OPC; Asari Dokubo of the Delta Region.... Who knows?Boko Haram's leader may soon become friends with government and a consultant to them too
-Banks are laying off their staff in thousands. Yet, as branch expansion takes place years from now they are forced to recruit green-horns(I'm not against that at all), spend a lot of money on training them(I'm not against that 2),give them a probational period of 3-6mths to show performance.Six months is a long time 4 d experienced hand you fired to sit up ONLY if you'll engage the "pay by hour" system. I propose,Employees in Nigeria should be paid per hour.When u dnt work/produce/perform/hit target,you dnt get paid for that moment of time.When Europe understood the use of time,they converted it to money.Nigeria is yet to understand it.
-Pretty looking women who decide they'll come into homes and be second wife to the good looking man but eventually want to raise hell when the man comes home later in life with a third wife. While both of u were bold enough to do that to the first wife,did you think he and his new catch won't be bold enough to do it to you...... FOOLISHNESS HAS REIGNED SO LONG WHILE WISDOM REMAINS BEHIND BARS---- DRL; bb 239015A6; (twitter @c21stjoseph)

(1) (Reply)

When We Were Young... / Ict Summer School For Children 5-15 At Divine Offspring International School / Weep No More Over Ur Lost Lover. Seek Spiritual Help Now.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.