Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Starting An Export Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting An Export Business (1345 Views)

Starting An Electronic Payments Company / Starting An Advertising Agency In Nigeria / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting An Export Business by bimbiz: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
Gooday nairalanders.Any one who's interested in export business(exportation of commodities like ginger,garlic,garri,crayfish,wheat flour,poundo yam)and has atleast 40,000naira to start with,should get in touch with me and i will let you know how to go about it,and start making money from this profitable business.
Re: Starting An Export Business by areeo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
What kind of post is this?
No contact address,no phone number.No wonder no responded.
Re: Starting An Export Business by Etranshub(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mr bimbiz it will be nice if u leave a contact info. I am interested tho n u can contact me on olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or 08028515745 thnx
Re: Starting An Export Business by wonderiyke(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
inwankpa@yahoo.com
Re: Starting An Export Business by Thethy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Starting An Export Business by Thethy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Starting An Export Business by eamodu(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
bimbiz: Gooday nairalanders.Any one who's interested in export business(exportation of commodities like ginger,garlic,garri,crayfish,wheat flour,poundo yam)and has atleast 40,000naira to start with,should get in touch with me and i will let you know how to go about it,and start making money from this profitable business.
u didnt trop ur contact address.here is mine,but i prefer goin into kolanut its source is more easier.ma mail is eamodu34@yahoo.com
Re: Starting An Export Business by karlxavier(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
pls i need the info on export.. My mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com. But it will be beta if u can share the knowledge so dat every1 will benefit. Thanks
Re: Starting An Export Business by shanda(m): 5:46am On Jul 03, 2012
Why must we contact you before you share the info
Re: Starting An Export Business by bimbiz: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2012
Get in touch with abimbola by olly4seriousbiz@yahoo.com
Re: Starting An Export Business by zogo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
SNAIL CAN BE EXPORTED ABROAD!

there's high demand for snails abroad, in the UK, France and the USA, with little supply market, hence the very few in the business have reaped the profits yearly. you can have a share from this bulk money. Grab practical information on how to get started with the right tools, skills and methodology for Heliculture (snail farming). Learn from our experience. grab the info here: www,snailfarmingng..com

I will see you @ the top!
Re: Starting An Export Business by Thethy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: Starting An Export Business by Etranshub(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
@bimbiz I ve replied to ur email dat am interested but u re yet to respond over 48hrs. Hope to hear abt dis business soon
Re: Starting An Export Business by Etranshub(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
contact Michael on 08167488947 to get your fish smoking oven....electricity,gas and charcoal...which ever one you want and can have a two in one power source.

Also if you have 100KG and above fish smoking to export. Call the number today and get a great deal

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed In Xmx Me (a Mobile App) / Is There A Way I Can Generate N50,000-N250,000 Monthly Online?? / Setting Up A Cafe -advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.