Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

$3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio (17533 Views)

Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / Senate President: Between Lawan And Saraki / Audio Of $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola (Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Yeske2(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
lacidi: TJ don off him fone lol.

It's clear Otedola was trying to set up farouk. I am now convinced that this was actually a sting operation. If you listen, you will notice that Otedola repeated the exact amount being discussed knowing fully well that he was recording the conversation. Also Otedola's retort that the money was in the airport authenticates his earlier claim that Farouk asked him to fly in the money by private jet.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Demdem2: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Otedola submitted Video, farouk submitted Audio, still 2trillion naira subsidy funds (exceeded budgetary allocation) is still missing, no one is talking about that. Who is deceiving who?
let the drama continue jor. nigerians definately are at the receiving end.

2 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem2: Otedola submitted Video, farouk submitted Audio, still 2trillion naira subsidy funds (exceeded budgetary allocation) is still missing, no one is talking about that. Who is deceiving who?
let the drama continue jor. nigerians definately are at the receiving end.
Stop embolding your write-ups, people are not going to believe what you say cos of the bold fonts.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by dezfelony: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Thats Facrooks voice 100%. How can the NASS hold close door meeting with Facrook and why are they inviting Otedola to face a panel. This case already with the Police, the corrupt NASS can not be a judge in their own court. Any intelligent person knows that even the Speaker must have received his cut from the largesse. Every committee sends Speakers cut to him. They should just resign and Facrook is supposed to be in prison now.

The president dont give a DAMN, so do NIGERIANS.... Just the same ol story
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by yuzedo: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
lacidi: TJ don off him fone lol.

It's clear Otedola was trying to set up farouk. I am now convinced that this was actually a sting operation. If you listen, you will notice that Otedola repeated the exact amount being discussed knowing fully well that he was recording the conversation. Also Otedola's retort that the money was in the airport authenticates his earlier claim that Farouk asked him to fly in the money by private jet.

True talk. Especially at the point Otedola was repeating TJ's number, it was dead obvious he was making sure every little detail was recorded. You'd be slow not to catch on to the deliberateness of the whole thing. Down to the change in voice pitch and octave. Plus the money-balance bit. Lol, it is a wonder that desperate mallam didn't catch on.
But that doesn't remove the fact that Otedola is a MO.TH.ER.mess.ING thief! Both of them are.

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by sayso: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
Otedo$= don't you have somebody to collect the money
Farouk= Yes Ihave,his name is TJ
Otedo$=I should give him the $2.5 million
Farouk= Yes
Otedo$= What is his number?
Farouk= his number is 08036513355
Otedo$=So I should give him the money,wait I am calling him.

What a wonderful conversation. I did not get all the facts.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
Otedola is innocent, Farouk is guilty..

My verdict, shoot Farouk point blank in the head in front of the national assembly so everyone would see what we do to crooks..

4 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Demdem2: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop embolding your write-ups, people are not going to believe what you say cos of the bold fonts.

Go commit suicide if u are uncomfortable with it.
next
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
yuzedo:

True talk. Especially at the point Otedola was repeating TJ's number, it was dead obvious he was making sure every little detail was recorded. You'd be slow not to catch on to the deliberateness of the whole thing. Down to the change in voice pitch and octave. Plus the money-balance bit. Lol, it is a wonder that desperate mallam didn't catch on.
But that doesn't remove the fact that Otedola is a MO.TH.ER.mess.ING thief! Both of them are.

Its a classic sting move.. Repeat everything the perp says and ask him to confirm.. Otedola was brilliant with this.. I wonder what the assembly folks are 'hearing' for..?

Hand over the thief to the public for jungle justice... The courts are too slow..

2 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by cheddarking(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Otedola is innocent, Farouk is guilty..

My verdict, shoot Farouk point blank in the head in front of the national assembly so everyone would see what we do to crooks..

Spirit of Okija:

Its a classic sting move.. Repeat everything the perp says and ask him to confirm.. Otedola was brilliant with this.. I wonder what the assembly folks are 'hearing' for..?

Hand over the thief to the public for jungle justice... The courts are too slow..

Find myself agreeing with Spirit_of_Okija.
Weird. undecided

2 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
O boy, see show of shame.

I won't be surprised if farouk goes free at the end of the day. This is not the first time and it will not be last. Naija, i hail thee.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Redstone(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
I don't believe that stuff, NEVER, they are both crooks, but ha doesn't excuse Otedo$$lla from the massive fuel subsidy saga. Look, they should stop acting his movie, some people should be cooling their heels in Kirikiri now and we are here listening to some software voices.

There are lots of phones and audio instruments that can copy voice verbatim and you hardly ill kno he difference.

Between me and you, Can you actually send your own brother o pick up 2.5 million dollar for you from anywhere, giving the esteemed position of farouk in the house.

Otedollar is he one who set up this movie, and he is not alone, it is unfortunate farouk fell for it.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by tunapawizzy: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop embolding your write-ups, people are not going to believe what you say cos of the bold fonts.

leave d idiot o..he's just highlighting his stupidity..duno who told him it was facrook dt submitted d audio..

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
dezfelony:

The president dont give a DAMN, so do NIGERIANS.... Just the same ol story
There is what is called SEPARATION OF POWERS in Democracy, its not President's job to prosecute. I think military regime has ruined our psyche, its the judiciary...that should prosecute, if President meddle into the issue, it will be termed political witch-hunt.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Shuen: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
We don't need this 'playing to the gallery.' Let them conclude the investigation on time(if there is any) and prosecute the guilty party.Enough of this taking pride in giving and collecting BRIBE.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Yeske2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
^^
Facrook said he collected money not BRIBE.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Demdem2: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
tunapawizzy:
leave d idiot o..he's just highlighting his stupidity..duno who told him it was facrook dt submitted d audio..

Does it really matter who submitted who iidiota? Above all, we are all discussing an allege approx 100Million naira bribe when a much more serious and confirmed Fraud is left unattended to. What is much more stupid than that?
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Demdem2: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: There is what is called SEPARATION OF POWERS in Democracy, its not President's job to prosecute. I think military regime has ruined our psyche, its the judiciary...that should prosecute, if President meddle into the issue, it will be termed political witch-hunt.

The executive arm of govt does the prosecution. The head of this arm is the retardeen so oga i think u are wrong. The AG still reports to the President
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by tessyade: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
Only in nigeria. Mtchewwwww
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by jmaine: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
The paid team farouk apologist are all here . . .splendid . . . grin
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem2:

The executive arm of govt does the prosecution. The head of this arm is the retardeen so oga i think u are wrong. The AG still reports to the President
I almost believed that you are intelligent. So the Court is now an Executive arm of government or the Presidency is now a judicial arm of Government. Which village secondary school did you attend. It is necessary to make political science/government compulsory in our secondary school curriculum so we wont have people like you in future.

1 Like

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by PeeDaVinci: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: I almost believed that you are intelligent. So the Court is now an Executive arm of government or the Presidency is now a judicial arm of Government. Which village secondary school did you attend. It is necessary to make political science/government compulsory in our secondary school curriculum so we wont have people like you in future.

in plain simple english (though it can be more complicated than this) - it is the duty of the executive to prosecute, judiciary just moderates the prosecution and gives the verdict
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Demdem2: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: I almost believed that you are intelligent. So the Court is now an Executive arm of government or the Presidency is now a judicial arm of Government. Which village secondary school did you attend. It is necessary to make political science/government compulsory in our secondary school curriculum so we wont have people like you in future.

BillyGoat, av always known that u are daft but never knew it was this terrible.

Prosecution: Institution and continuation of legal proceedings.

The courts dont investigate, arrest (ideally) and initiate criminal proceedings against individuals or cooporate bodies, this is meant for security agents like the police, EFCC, ICPC and their kinds. All these fall within the purview of the executive. The courts are simply there to interpret the law.

2 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
PeeDaVinci:

in plain simple english (though it can be more complicated than this) - it is the duty of the executive to prosecute, judiciary just moderates the prosecution and gives the verdict

Dont be funny my friend. Why dont you go to google and find the duties of the judiciary. The Executives dont run the court rooms. The judiciary does, the President can not go and put Facrook in jail. He has to be summoned to court and the verdict will be given by the jury. Principle of Separation of Powers is a democratic concept. Dont let us argue on this. You are wrong.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Biggyd2: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
saviola24: Has any1 listened 2d audio.pls brief us as my fone cant play it

@Saviola, hope this helps.

Please NLanders fill in any blank space:

O: Farouk, I don’t want you to bring it to my house.

F: Ok, you will take it to your house?

O: No, I don’t want you to bring it to my house, it’s a lot of money

F: Aah, yes, so where because I am rushing to the …. they are in the airport now?

O: Yes they are in the airport, in the aircraft.

F: And before they can come over now… unless I send somebody to the airport
(hesitates)… I …was coming… By the time they come, I will be in the Chambers. I
have a lot of things to do myself.

O: Is there anybody you trust I can give it or maybe just I should just… or maybe I should postpone my China trip tomorrow.

F: No, no, it’s ok. I will arrange with someone. I would eeh… Let me give you his number.

O: ok

F: Yeah

O: ok

F: His number is 080...

O: Hold on, hold on, hold on

F: 080 – 36 – 51 – 3355 (O repeats the numbers as F calls them out)

O: What’s the name?

F[b]emi: Whats the name?
Faroul: Atize
Femi: Atize?
Farouk: No Kize
Femi: Kize?
Farouk: No Tee Jay (bold bit, borrowed from Chedarking)
[/b]

O: So, I will give him the balance, that’s erhm ([i]Farouk faintly says something like 4[/i]0)
2.5million dollars, yeah?

F: 2.5. arhh, hold on; just hold on, just hold on, I am calling him to be sure his phone is arhm….
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem2:

The courts dont investigate, arrest (ideally) and initiate criminal proceedings against individuals or cooporate bodies, this is meant for security agents like the police, EFCC, ICPC and their kinds. All these fall within the purview of the executive. The courts are simply there to interpret the law.

You do not need further enlightenment. Continue to wallow in your glorified ignorance.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Demdem2: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont be funny my friend. Why dont you go to google and find the duties of the judiciary. The Executives dont run the court rooms. The judiciary does, the President can not go and put Facrook in jail. He has to be summoned to court and the verdict will be given by the jury. Principle of Separation of Powers is a democratic concept. Dont let us argue on this. You are wrong.

Dont be stupid, we have a constitution that highlights the various duties of all the arms of govt, ffuck google.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem2:

Dont be stupid, we have a constitution, ffuck google.
I am sure you do not own a copy of the Constitution, its why I referred you to google. I am sure you have google. That being said, Facrook, your mentor, is going down and so will you.
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by cheddarking(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
He said:
Billyonaire: There is what is called SEPARATION OF POWERS in Democracy, its not President's job to prosecute. I think military regime has ruined our psyche, its the judiciary...that should prosecute, if President meddle into the issue, it will be termed political witch-hunt.

Then he said:
Demdem2:

Then he said:

Then they said:
PeeDaVinci:

Demdem2:

A quick wiki check confirmed that:

The Executive arm is the part of government that has sole authority and responsibility for the daily administration of the state.The executive branch executes the law. The division of power into separate branches of government is central to the idea of the separation of powers.

...And then Billy was left looking silly

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Demdem2: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire:

You do not need further enlightenment. Continue to wallow in your glorified ignorance.

Ur case is pathetic and hopless

Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Demdem2: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: I am sure you do not own a copy of the Constitution, its why I referred you to google. I am sure you have google. That being said, Facrook, your mentor, is going down and so will you.

once again u are wrong BillyGoat. here is a copy of the constitution for u

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm

Let farook or Otedola face Jail if any one of them is guilty. case closed
Re: $3M Conversation Between Lawan & Otedola - Audio by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
Why will I argue with slowpoke that doesnt know simple function of the judiciary. Thats insane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Campaigns In Nasarawa Local Government, Kano (Photos) / Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 / 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.