Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? (1288 Views)

Come To My Aids Please.. / Why Do Ideas Come To Me So Easily When I Am Taking A Shower? / Thou Shall Not Be Caught, New Phone App To Aid Cheating Spouses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
Wednesday to Thursday night was hell to those who live around Aguda Surulere as the flood covered and occupied majority of our houses... Well i was able to move some of my properties upstairs, but unfortunately cuz i didn’t hang my TV on the wall, i had to also move it upstairs, I didn’t know that my gateman laid the TV with the screen facing a wet mattress. Well sadly a little water got in, I thought that it would be alright as soon as the sun shines on it, Unfortunately when i turned on my TV on Sunday, i saw a ugly shape of formed water on the screen, Though the TV came on.. My problem now is how i can get the ugly shape out of the TV, though i turned off the TV on the spot, but i cant waste my money, just got the TV January for N115k. Can the Gurus pls suggest the best thing for me to do?
Re: Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
Are there no Kind hearted people here? sad

If it was a Romance topic now, i know how much response would have come in
Re: Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? by nxanadu: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2012
see an electrician in ur area or go and buy a new one. N115,000 is too small for u to disturb our peace

1 Like

Re: Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lmaoooo just seeing this.... God punish u 4 saying 115K is too small.. grin
Re: Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? by mamaafrik(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
Sit it up wit it face facing d ceilin letz c it drains & put it on,& tel me ur observatn.
Re: Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? by mjay(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
I think its best to contact a technician before you put it on again. Don't waste your money, let the experts take a look and save yourself the stress of trying to do it yourself. Please contact a technician.

1 Like

Re: Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? by dutod777: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2012
see an electrician in ur area or go and buy a new one.
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? by francisola(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2012
Bros Am sorry about that ,This is my advice for you i will like to ask if the Set still under warranty if not what is is brand then try to locate there service center try to approach there technician man to man , if you have the brand and you like to know the service center call my number =080djpp1t1wd used Ur brain
Re: Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? by asante2: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
N5000 for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.
[/b]

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be [b]sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

N5000/piece.Last price, No negotiation
His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real capacity.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Engineering Undergraduates Win Global Race Car Design Competition / 5 Online Tutoring Companies That Pay $20+/hour (and They're Hiring Now!) / Mercury 2.4kva Inverter - Latest Design With LCD Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.