Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,635 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

All Nigeria Past Leaders Should Be Killed. Here Are Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Nigeria Past Leaders Should Be Killed. Here Are Reasons (640 Views)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Nigeria Past Leaders Should Be Killed. Here Are Reasons by coninse: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
My fellow Nigerians, this message is to wake us up from our slumber.

A sad and unfortunate case in humanity: an island (Taiwan) produces more than an entire continent (Africa).

In 1965, Nigeria is richer than Taiwan. Taiwan is very poor and has no resources. They were given the same aid funds US gave Nigeria. We are blessed with resources which they don't have. But look at Taiwan today, they are richer than us. Despite its rich resources, the 54 nations in Africa have not yet manage to advance industrially. Africa produces only just 1% of the world’s industrial output. This is ironically, even less than the island of Taiwan, which account for 1.1% of global industrial output.

Thanks to our past leaders for making life unbearable for us with their selfish desires. It is time Nigeria !!!

All of them looted and mismanaged our funds, yet we keep silent hoping God will judge them. If we keep thinking this way, then we are fools and weak. They are oppressing the poor with the looted funds and yet we keep praising them. They are enjoying all looted funds while the masses are in pain. They are ungodly and we should show them no mercy.

We need to start eliminating them. We must not spare them if we want our future leaders to respect us. We must not forgive them!!! It is unacceptable!!!

Please show them no mercy. We need to start acting now to let them know we are not slaves but son of the land. Let us start creating a strategic plan to kill all past living leaders. Their dead is better than their living. I know we Nigerians are also corrupt but this started from the Nigeria leaders by making her citizens to suffer and pushing us towards untold hardship. I can directly do the sponsoring and come to make this work, all I need is support from my people.

I cannot forgive those leaders for making life miserable for us compare to other countries. I am ready to lay down my life to save the future of my country and our unborn generations.

If we want Nigeria to work, we need to start passing judgment on them and keep fighting for true justice, Nigeria and Nigerians will change. If everyone knows that justice is working in Nigeria, corruption and crime will reduce.

What are you opinions my fellow country people?
Re: All Nigeria Past Leaders Should Be Killed. Here Are Reasons by coninse: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
Moderator, can you please move this topic to the front page for people to read?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spokesperson Indicts Ndume / Youths Protest Alleged Killing Of Member By JTF In Delta / Suicide Bomber Targets Mosque In Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.