Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham (5194 Views)

Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas / Chelsea Sack Villas-Boas / Chelsea FC Get New Manager: Porto's André Villas-Boas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by mukina2: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2012

Andre Villas-Boas is closing in on the Tottenham job and could even be installed as Harry Redknapp's successor within the next 24 hours.

Reports suggest Villas-Boas is on the brink of signing a four-year contract worth £16million.

It has been suggested Villas-Boas is prepared to forgo a potential £11million pay-off from Chelsea to take charge of their London rivals.

The Blues reportedly have been continuing to pay the 34-year-old Portuguese since sacking him in March, just eight months into a three-year contract.

Tim Sherwood looks set to be promoted to director of football at Spurs, with the 43-year-old one of few members of their coaching staff to survive the axe following Redknapp's departure last month.

Source

lemme laugh small grin grin grin
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by k10: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
good for arsenal, heheheh
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by ACM10: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
I wish him all the best
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by Afam4eva(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by ACM10: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
afam4eva: One man's food is another man's poison.

Chelsea's poison is Tottenham's food grin
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by miteolu(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
WAHALA DE!
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by cheddarking(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Wait...
So one manager got sacked for coming 4th,
and is being replaced by a manager that was sacked for NOT achieving 4th....

That makes sense... grin
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by honeric01(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
cheddarking: Wait...

That makes sense... grin

This is called Amodu-NFA syndrome.

What is the name of that Ex Swedish coach jare?
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by musty1987(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
what. AVB? angry

i dey laugh ooo grin
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by Siga: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
AVB is ok....Just not as good as the worst of them....lol grin
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by chucky234(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
cheddarking: Wait...

That makes sense... grin
AVB is an excellent coach,he failed at Chelsea because the big players refused to play for him.
AVB won the Europa League as well as the Portugese League in his first season as a coach with Porto FC, those Chelsea players were committed to RDM because their formal mates and such treated them like friends unlike AVB who tried to stamp his authority as the boss.

1 Like

Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by kokosheen(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
Daniel/David (wateva) Levy is so screwed up. So he thinks he has the millions to spend now abi. All Ol'harry asked for was £50m and he would get T'ham into champions league (Oops, he got it, messed up UEFA rules cost the club). Well, lets see what will happen next season na grin.
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by adino(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
AVB is an excellent coach who was frustrated by Chelsea big wig. The way AVB will stamp his authority on Totenham eeh, everybody go fear fear.AVB wll certainly be a success at Totenham becaus he will never allow Chelsea mistake to repeat itself.
For all of you criticising this dude, I only have one thing to say 'WELCOME THE NEW MOURINHO'
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by musty1987(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=adino]AVB is an excellent coach who was frustrated by Chelsea big wig. The way AVB will stamp his authority on Totenham eeh, everybody go fear fear.AVB wll certainly be a success at Totenham becaus he will never allow Chelsea mistake to repeat itself.
For all of you criticising this dude, I only have one thing to say 'WELCOME THE NEW MOURINHO'

I still dey laugh o grin grin grin
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by toluxe0075: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Guys dat guy sabi coach o..if to sey all dose old players 4 chelsea join hand wit am ni d guy 4 try naw
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by phreakabit(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
Now I understand why Indians bleach like crazy! The power of the white skin!. . . . .
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by ChiSun27(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
He shouldn't be in a too much hurry to accept another job at England for now because he needs some time to study English football.
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by sonyjacobs(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
AVB is a good coach. far more better than di matteo. di matteo success in chelsea was due to players determination and luck. I think AVB will acheive sumthing in totteham
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by wandeay: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
i wont wish you good luck cos u may fail lyk Jonathan, i wil say ''better days ahead of you''
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
Welcome on board,AVB
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by frankpessu(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
I sori 4 t'ham, e b lyk sai dem no 1 go uefa cup. Wt avb no suces
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by chelseabmw(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2012
sonyjacobs: AVB is a good coach. far more better than di matteo. di matteo success in chelsea was due to players determination and luck. I think AVB will acheive sumthing in totteham

U r dumb........Dats all I can say to u for now
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by slyopez(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2012
wandeay: i wont wish you good luck cos u may fail lyk Jonathan, i wil say ''better days ahead of you''
Wetin bring Jona 4 dis talk? Nigeriaannssss.....lol
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by Olubachar(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2012
Let's wait and see
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2012
I wish him the best, my six points is guranteed next season against spurs. Up blues undecided
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by Havilah93(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVBBBBBBBBBBB.............you sack harry redknapp for a forking AVB?
Re: Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham by sayso: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
The man will just park immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Hull City (0 - 0) On 25th October 2014 / How Will Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrate If He Scores Against Manchester United?? / Manchester United Vs Norwich City (2 - 0) On Saturday 1st October 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.