Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* - Fashion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (62849 Views)

Poll: Group 1

Oxone: 18% (117 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (43 votes)
Inspired_M: 21% (136 votes)
Davidylan: 34% (225 votes)
Ikekings: 19% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Group 2

Debosky: 14% (91 votes)
P.Wiz: 6% (42 votes)
London2lasgidi: 34% (224 votes)
Dammytex: 37% (241 votes)
Jimmy4x: 7% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (65) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Yorisb: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
How could Dammytex's votes leap to 205 nau nau wey I just go toilet

Who's in charge of this poll? Morris Iwu? grin angry

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
queensmith: erm and you wonder why the indigenes hate you? do you listen to yourselves at all? dear lawd almighty.

Would I lie?

It's something that AAs and diaspora Africans with perseverance have to battle every day. You would have no idea how many times I go somewhere as common as a grocery store or mall, and someone is telling me "Wow, you speak good English!" They expect anyone with a darker tone of skin to speak with slang, have lots of babies by different men (none of them around), weave, bad mannerisms, etc. That's what happens when the majority is generalized from the sour grapes of the bunch.

See this video. The woman is Alexandra Pelosi, daughter of Nancy Pelosi, former Speaker of the House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kGPdxkofo&feature=fvwrel

Chai, you managed to drag me back in lol.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by london2lasgidi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
enough of the black vs black posts..

letz enjoy our contest..

take that ish to miss nairaland thread.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
sexkillz: Ada enter jare. . . How was your day?

It's going alright. A little sleepy. How are you?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
I know....this is a carefree thread. I dont see the point in hiding the posts....if hes fake, hes fake.

End of ....
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

It's going alright. A little sleepy. How are you?
Day was fine. Been laughing my head off on this thread.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
London and Royal, stop the pmsing. Royal, if you post his youtube account I will delete it. And if you guys are going to insult each others looks. I will hide it. It was funny in th other thread but it boring now.

We decided to put london in even with the hard evidence against him. I believe you but lets leave it.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
you KNow who run This shid niqqah

lmfao preddiest niqqah in here....carry my bags Little man
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
sexkillz: Day was fine. Been laughing my head off on this thread.

It's too much lol. I just pop in and out. If e hot, I go remain. Otherwise, I can find something better to do lol.

Congrats on being a finalist smiley
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
Despicable-VII:
you KNow who run This shid niqqah

lmfao preddiest niqqah in here....carry my bags Little man

Ok, now move along.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
Guys, I am actually being very nice. You know if it was sexkillz he would have banned you pages ago?

This is your last warning.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

It's too much lol. I just pop in and out. If e hot, I go remain. Otherwise, I can find something better to do lol.

Congrats on being a finalist smiley
Oh thanks. . . Awaiting deliberations on the next one. smiley
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
sexkillz: Oh thanks. . . Awaiting deliberations on the next one. smiley

Lol yessir smiley
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^ Why are you concerned about someone that's not competing? Campaign for yourself lol. You're still trailing by three.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by blackboi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hmm..
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
got banned again. sad im gone..

[size=18pt]vote for London2lasgidi.[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/892727[/img]
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by queensmith: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

Would I lie?

It's something that AAs and diaspora Africans with perseverance have to battle every day. You would have no idea how many times I go somewhere as common as a grocery store or mall, and someone is telling me "Wow, you speak good English!" They expect anyone with a darker tone of skin to speak with slang, have lots of babies by different men (none of them around), weave, bad mannerisms, etc. That's what happens when the majority is generalized from the sour grapes of the bunch.

This is blatant racism?? You should be scolding them for racism! Teenage pregnancies, slang, hair extensions, different mannerisms occur in every race? It's ignorant to believe its a black thing, it's backwards to single a black person out for not doing so!
There is no 'black culture' thats absolute nonsense - black is the color of your skin, it defines nothing. It doesn't tell me what the culture is, where you are from, where you were raised and it sure as hell doesn't dictate how you speak.
Thats absolute ignorance and you shouldnt be entertaining it, you certainly shouldnt assume a 'cultural superiority' over it. You definitely should never group them up like that without understanding the factors that determine their position today.
We confuse 'poverty' with 'race' and we do ourselves no favors when we do that. We are black too you know?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please continue with the contest. . . .
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2012

[size=18pt]vote for london2lasgidi[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/892727[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (65)

Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin / Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.