Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Cheapest Buy Along The Road! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheapest Buy Along The Road! (876 Views)

1 Plot Of Land @commonwealth Estate,and Land Facing The Road For Sale / Genuine 2plot Of Land 4sale In Elelenwo Portharcourt(on The Road) / Land For Sale - @ Lagos Island,Igbosere, Along The Road 15m Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Buy Along The Road! by dutchy313(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2007
I ve 4 acres of land for sale at Igbesa in Ogun state,it is rite on the atan-agbara road,around Crawford University and Lusada market,I bet you this area is going to be
a massive competition for Banks and financial institutions.
1 acre is priced at 2.5million Naira while a plot of land on it is priced at 350,000Naira.
All land docs are valid and available
If interested you van call me on 08028462023

Babayemi Oludotun
Cloneshouse,Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

To Let Property In Port Harcourt / Check This In Dawaki Abuja. / Buy A Plot Of Land At Palms Garden Estate At Reduced Price From #1.2 To #799

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.