Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301292 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bjaybalo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Please, does anyone know when we'll be resuming for masters?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
bjaybalo:
Please, does anyone know when we'll be resuming for masters?

According to their calendar they said 2015/16 session starts by 17th April.

2 Likes

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bjaybalo(m): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2016
tallsalako:

According to their calendar they said 2015/16 session starts by 17th April.

Thanks boss.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2016
bjaybalo:

Thanks boss.

You are welcome Sir.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bartork(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thanks all the info I went to my dept last week and I got Recommended last friday. Please I'd like to know if its full time (mondays to fridays) and I'd also like somone who finished from ife to give me details on how to get a room. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hollarbeece(f): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bartork:
Thanks all the info I went to my dept last week and I got Recommended last friday. Please I'd like to know if its full time (mondays to fridays) and I'd also like somone who finished from ife to give me details on how to get a room. Thanks
it seems i'm the only one yet to gt my admission letter here, I've bn recommended by faculty since last 3wks, I don't no y its tking pg school time to recommend me.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Johnnyhardex(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hollarbeece:
it seems i'm the only one yet to gt my admission letter here, I've bn recommended by faculty since last 3wks, I don't no y its tking pg school time to recommend me.

A friend of mine was recommended by faculty of social sciences on 1st of March , and no other thing since then. Guess you are not alone
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
I've been recommended by the department. What's taking the faculty and PG school this long?. Am just tired.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hollarbeece:

Hello! Do you know that your presence alone at the PGC can solve the admission letter problem? Try it first. However, you will also ascertain the whereabouts of your transcript because that is the only stumbling block.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hollarbeece(f): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
tallsalako:

Hello! Do you know that your presence alone at the PGC can solve the admission letter problem? Try it first. However, you will also ascertain the whereabouts of your transcript because that is the only stumbling block.
my transcript has being wit them since February, infact the guy there stappled my transcript wit my form and other supporting documents in my presence.Well I'll do as u've said.I'll go to d pg college tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Legendre2:
I've been recommended by the department.
What's taking the faculty and PG school this long?.
Am just tired.

Just be optimistic, your faculty will recommend you, just ensure that your transcript is available at the Admission Office.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Legendre2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
tallsalako:

Just be optimistic, your faculty will recommend you, just ensure that your transcript is available at the Admission Office.
Transcript has been with them (PGC) since January. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bartork(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hollarbeece:

You should go to the pg school I had to do so too. They asked me to go to my department and few days later I was recommmended. I haven't seen my admission letter too but I'd give them till next week. From the posts I have seen and with what I know about masters even when we have started paying fees and all some peeople will still be admitted. All that's needed is a good grade, good ref letters and submition of officail transcript. So if alls already there I guess you should check the pg school.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Johnnyhardex(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hollarbeece:
my transcript has being wit them since February, infact the guy there stappled my transcript wit my form and other supporting documents in my presence.Well I'll do as u've said.I'll go to d pg college tomorrow. Thanks

Please endeavour to give us update on latest development at Post graduate college
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by abiketomi: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2016
Hollarbeece:
Pls anybody for education here?
Hello, am for education.
Edu Admin

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
I want to meet my coursemates, anyone going in for Technology Management Msc Full Time?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Hollarbeece(f): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
abiketomi:

Hello, am for education.
Edu Admin
that's gud, what step r u naw or have u bn given ur admission letter?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by sambornleada: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Economics department admission letter rolling in. Success! God be praised

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Any 'Applied Geology' applicant in the House?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by papyskinsy: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2016
comp. sc..any updates?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by PreanceMapiae(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
...so no one has paid acceptance fee yet
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 2:38am On Mar 27, 2016
tallsalako:

I wanted to pay it but someone in my department that just concluded his course work said I can pay it together with the tuition, adding that I should disregard the time frame stated on the admission letter.
Oh really? I guess you don't want to stay in the pg hall. If you want hostel accommodation and you have the money you had better pay your acceptance fee and first semester fee but if you don't, you may not pay.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 2:40am On Mar 27, 2016
tallsalako:

I think OAU is very considerate when it comes to tuition fee payment, because they understand the economy. I remember this same guy telling me he hasn't even paid for the 2nd semester tuition fee (and he has finished his exams) because OAU allows semester-by-semester tuition fee.
Sure, you can even owe for sessions but that means you will stay of campus or better still squat. You can't want to stay in pg hall and not pay ur school fees. E no go work.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2016
ikubch:

Thanks. I got too busy to process my transcript. Should be ready this week.
So how far? Have you sorted it out?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 2:50am On Mar 27, 2016
ikubch:
I want to meet my coursemates, anyone going in for Technology Management Msc Full Time?
Congratulations! You go wash am o.

What faculty is that?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 4:40am On Mar 27, 2016
avicky:

Congratulations! You go wash am o.

What faculty is that?
Technology
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tallsalako: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2016
avicky:

Oh really? I guess you don't want to stay in the pg hall. If you want hostel accommodation and you have the money you had better pay your acceptance fee and first semester fee but if you don't, you may not pay.

Avicky don't let us get it twisted, the Genesis of my write up was when someone asked if the time frame to pay up the acceptance fee is not accorded with, what could be the consequences? And I replied "I wanted to pay it but someone in my department that just concluded his course work said I can pay it together with the tuition, adding that I should disregard the time frame stated on the admission letter" or do you mean if the acceptance fee is not paid within the time frame stated on the admission letter but paid along with the tuition fee as soon as the school resumes one would not be allotted accommodation?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2016
avicky:

So how far? Have you sorted it out?
You won't believe it, my transcript is yet to be Signed. I've contacted my would-be Prof in the Dept, he asked me to bring it down to pg college as soon as it is ready. I'm counting on that.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
tallsalako:

Avicky don't let us get it twisted, the Genesis of my write up was when someone asked if the time frame to pay up the acceptance fee is not accorded with, what could be the consequences? And I replied "I wanted to pay it but someone in my department that just concluded his course work said I can pay it together with the tuition, adding that I should disregard the time frame stated on the admission letter" or do you mean if the acceptance fee is not paid within the time frame stated on the admission letter but paid along with the tuition fee as soon as the school resumes one would not be allotted accommodation?
Whatever he said may be true only on the condition that you don't want an accommodation. If you don't pay within the stipulated time, you won't have access to apply for the hostel.
So you can keep your money for as long as you want.

And yes to your last question.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bartork(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
avicky:

Whatever he said may be true only on the condition that you don't want an accommodation. If you don't pay within the stipulated time, you won't have access to apply for the hostel.
So you can keep your money for as long as you want.

And yes to your last question.

Sorry I had to cut you guys in. Please is the pg hall better than getting a room off campus. I didn't get my first degree from OAU so I don't know much about housing. Also what's the cost of the pg hall. I don't have my admission letter yet but I have been recommended by my department. I just want to know how to proceed about acommodation and how much to save up. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bartork:

Sorry I had to cut you guys in. Please is the pg hall better than getting a room off campus. I didn't get my first degree from OAU so I don't know much about housing. Also what's the cost of the pg hall. I don't have my admission letter yet but I have been recommended by my department. I just want to know how to proceed about acommodation and how much to save up. Thanks
Not that it is better but it depends on your choice. A 3 bedded room is 8,500 while single room which is mostly given to phd students is 12,500. So the choice is yours. But if you want pg hostel, you must pay your fees before they open portal for allocation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.