Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301998 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ayantaiwo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please who is experiencing this, I can't access my account

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Akposb:

Okay I am for Literature, enperor650 I need your help concerning our timetable, thanks in advance.

You will have to meet and get your lecturers to fix their time. Emperor650 hasn't done that.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
ayantaiwo:

Check your registration number properly
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ayantaiwo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
kebisrael:

Check your registration number properly
The registration number is correct don't know what could cause it
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
ayantaiwo:
The registration number is correct don't know what could cause it
Pls come and complain at netque
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by babane12: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
ayantaiwo:

letter "H" is missing........correct reg number is AGP14/15/H/0459
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
babane12:

lipsrsealed
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by emperor650(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
I will connect you on WhatsApp, calm down bro.
Akposb:

Okay I am for Literature, enperor650 I need your help concerning our timetable, thanks in advance.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fellow Education students... our lecturers are eagerly waiting oh. Educational Mgt. dept. promised to paste course outline tomorrow
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ayantaiwo(m): 5:45am On Jun 04, 2015
babane12:

Thanks boss, have seen where I made a mistake
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Daintygal: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2015
kebisrael:
FROM PG HALL NOTICE BOARD.

Interested applicants for PG Accomodation should apply ON-LINE through the eportal from thursday 4th June 2015 and submit the online application together with the admission letter and statement of account at the PG Porters Lodge on or before 4PM on thursday 11 June 2015.

Further information will be issue on Tuesday 17 June, 2015.

Thank You.
Warden P.G Hall
too far Na. where should we now stay till then. nawa for Oau o
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by babane12: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2015
ayantaiwo:

Thanks boss, have seen where I made a
mistake

geophysics i guess.........are u a frd to geolenu
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bongadave: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
pls is dy hall porters collecting dos submitted documents for accomodation ?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Daintygal: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
please what are the documents to be submitted at the porters lodge at the Pg hall
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by oyebiyi12: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
to all English literature students, one of our lecturers suggested that we should meet and work out a favorable time for our lectures for the benefit of those working among us . that's from the lecturer who will take us lit 611
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by vicpet: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
please I'm having problem wit the payment of my fee I bought 90,000 naira card including acceptance fee bt the cards were 50,000, 10,000 , 10,000, 10,000 ,and 10,000 I was just able to pay 70,000 and nothing was deducted from my statement account. Even my statement account is not show d break down of my payments. was it net works or I need to visit netque office
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by oyebiyi12: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
emperor, can u pls send me the course code numbers? I was unable to do my course registration coz I got Wrong codes and couldn't get the correct one from the notice board
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by K08(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
@exclusive oloori: any info on Philosophy dept yet?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
oyebiyi12:
emperor, can u pls send me the course code numbers? I was unable to do my course registration coz I got Wrong codes and couldn't get the correct one from the notice board

You people should chill on this course registration. Why the rush? For language, it's only 3 courses online yet we are doing 5. Just wait till lectures commence before you start the registration. Imo

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dinosmiles(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
TO ALL THE INTER REL STUDENTS..

lectures have started in earnest ooo,it started dis week.I was lucky to attend one today even tho I was not prepared...abeg let us all come bk even tho d accommodation is not yet ready,u can still see where to lay ur head pending wen u will b giving accommodation, cos u can't afford to miss lectures because u wanna wait till 17th which will b d allocation week
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Msc Economics work has started.
On this note I say a big thank you to everyone on this platform, you guys are wonderful, I have even met some personally, handsome guys, beautiful and valuable ladies, made short friendship with some of them and I must confess they look 'take away'; only in a short time it was difficult to say goodbye to 'some'. Thank you to those that took me to forks and fingers for launch.
I wish you success in the journey that lies ahead of you and may you all at the end of the day be glad you came to IFE.
In the PG Hall already (though squarting) waiting for you all.

And on this note bye to this Forum for now, and after helping the last two people on my neck I cease my helping hand. I must confess that I need a lot of rest from the running around I did on behalf of some this week under the sun and in the rain, I would have loved to continue but I have been worn out.
Love you all.
Kenneth Theophilus Israel(student of Msc Economics)
Serving the people, developing the Nation......

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by isaajibola(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good Day Everyone. On behalf of John Oluwadero, a Graduate Pharmacist from the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, Youth worker, Social entrepreneur, and the incumbent Commonwealth Students' Organiser for Nigeria.

I (John) am here to seek your support towards my victory at the poll as I contest for the position of Vice President (Democracy and Participation) of the Commonwealth Students' Association for all the 53 Commonwealth Countries

Opposition: An Ugandan, A Jamaican.. for now

Election is schedule to hold at the Youth forum Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers June 22-26, Nassau, Bahamas.

Campaign is to start officially on Friday, June 5

We're to campaign to over 800 million students in all the 53 Commonwealth countries

Pls, We look forward to your support.
Courtesy:
Isa Ajibola Social Director "BNI" (Better Nigeria Initiative) UI chapter.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dinosmiles(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
kebisrael:
On this note I say a big thank you to everyone on this platform, you guys are wonderful, I have even met some personally, handsome guys, beautiful and valuable ladies, made short friendship with some of them and I must confess they look 'take away'; only in a short time it was difficult to say goodbye to 'some'. Thank you to those that took me to forks and fingers for launch.
I wish you success in the journey that lies ahead of you and may you all at the end of the day be glad you came to IFE.

And on this note bye to this Forum for now, and after helping the last two people on my neck I cease my helping hand. I must confess that I need a lot of rest from the running around I did on behalf of some this week under the sun and in the rain, I would have loved to continue but I have been worn out.
Love you all.

boss na u try pass...u helped us in no small measure
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dinosmiles(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Daintygal:
please what are the documents to be submitted at the porters lodge at the Pg hall
photocopies of ur admission letter,statement of account which must b stamped and ur print out of d accommodation registration u did online..buh don't forget to click d SUMBIT bottom on dat page
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
kebisrael:

Love you all.

I am one of those two I suppose wink. May God reward you greatly for your assistance to everyone here.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by emperor650(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks Mr. Kenneth,
i think am the one you help most here,
i really appreciate you,
enjoyed the few hours we spent together on monday.
May God bless you greatly.

Am very optimistic you will do this last thing for me. Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Educational Management dept. Courses to be registered for this Harmattan semester is out. Get it @ the dept.

After printing ur statement of account, go to room 8 @ PG building with two copies for signing & stamp.
Then... Go to d dept. with d photocopies of d followings for documentation.

1. Certification
2. NYSC cert.
3. 2passport
4. 4Tags
5. 2Files
6. Letter of Admission.
7. Course Reg. Form.
8. Evidence of Payment.
9. Birth Certificate.

Best of luck... I rep. Educational Mgt. dept.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bongadave: 4:44am On Jun 05, 2015
Pls am searching for a temporary accomodation pending wen dy hostel will be ready. anyone who can help pls?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 6:10am On Jun 05, 2015
To be a man is not an easy task. but with time ,everything gona be Allright. LIFE GOES ON...! Greetings to all in the house and wishing us all a Divine Favour as we progress. & Our Labour (carrier pursuit) will not be in vain by GOD'S Grace. I LOVE YOU ALL and YOU ALL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME

An old man can still walk without FIGITILITY(walking-stick)
Education-for-Life
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tunamania(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2015
good day to everyone in the house. pls i want to know if the masters form is still out for oau, how much is it? and when is the deadline, also what does one have to do to get it, by that I mean are there exams to write and interviews to attend. thanks for your anticipated replies.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Daintygal: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2015
kebisrael:

Love you all.
Lol. uve tried actually but no matter what. u go still help me o. no vex. God go bless u yanfuyanfu
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by aleemy(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2015
bongadave:
pls is dy hall porters collecting dos submitted documents for accomodation ?
Yes, U'll submit it to the ward by the PG gate

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.