Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301484 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good evening, new here. Need info on oau post graduate programme. Comprehensive info needed from the application process to available courses.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Good evening, new here. Need info on oau post graduate programme. Comprehensive info needed from the application process to available courses.

Check their website for detailed info. And which semester? Rain or Harmattan?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2015
avicky:

Check their website for detailed info. And which semester? Rain or Harmattan?
website not opening
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Wait till early next month. I'm coming in too.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2015
ikubch:

Wait till early next month. I'm coming in too.
okay! Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
website not opening

Okay.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Rain semester begins November 1st.

To all Rain semester applicants, congrats in advance & to all prospective PG students... I wish u a nice application to be commencing next month. Pls get much details about your proposed line of study as well as the Academics and professional course of a thing. Thanks. GREAT Ife !!!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jerrychanana:

Rain semester begins November 1st.

To all Rain semester applicants, congrats in advance & to all prospective PG students... I wish u a nice application to be commencing next month. Pls get much details about your proposed line of study as well as the Academics and professional course of a thing. Thanks. GREAT Ife !!!
Please how much is the acceptance upon admission any other dues aside the normal tuition fee. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
ikubch:

Please how much is the acceptance upon admission any other dues aside the normal tuition fee. Thanks

It depends on your department /faculty.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2015
Announcement....... Sales of Harmattan 2015/2016 PostGraduate application form will commence on the 3rd November, 2015. watch-out on OAU website for more details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ikubch(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jerrychanana:
Announcement....... Sales of Harmattan 2015/2016 PostGraduate application form will commence on the 3rd November, 2015. watch-out on OAU website for more details.
Thanks for the info. I thought as much.how much will it be?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Jerrychanana:

Pls, due to some commendable facts, the form is now expected to be out anytime from next week. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by wahyahsay(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2015
Jerrychanana:

Pls, due to some commendable facts, the form is now expected to be out anytime from next week. Thanks
Bro, thanks. Could you please get us posted as events unfold? Thanks in advance.

A friend told me it was announced in Vanguard Newspapers sometime lastweek. I don't know how true this is.
Meanwhile, can we a have a thread purposely for the 2015/2016 PG?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by wahyahsay(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2015
avicky:

You can create another thread but I'll advise you to stick here, so as to gather info from the experienced hands here. Read through the pages.
Thanks maam. I should take your advice. I hope you guys would come around to help us when the need arises.
Is it true the form is out already?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
can now purchase ur application scratch card at OAU sky or zenith bank. Kindly be patient with d website as the administrators are upgrading its content for better usage. Besk of luck. Get more details on application from d attached file.

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by NewBorn2: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Jerrychanana:
can now purchase ur application scratch card at OAU sky or zenith bank. Kindly be patient with d website as the administrators are upgrading its content for better usage. Besk of luck. Get more details on application from d attached file.
What do they mean by original transcripts of certificates. I still think they meAn photocopies of original results. Do we need to present copies of original degree certificate
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by buccunmie(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2015
NewBorn2:

What do they mean by original transcripts of certificates. I still think they meAn photocopies of original results. Do we need to present copies of original degree certificate
u will send official copy of yur transcript to yur dept and pg sch den photocopies of others
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Omosuwala: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls house, I am a pg std 2014/2015, EDP14/15/H/1075. I was unable to pay & reg since i was given adm. Each time i log in, it wil display my page @ netque but did nt highlight d key info for reg & every info is displayed. I dnt undrstnd. Experience Colleague shuld enlight & advice.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Omosuwala:
Pls house, I am a pg std 2014/2015, EDP14/15/H/1075. I was unable to pay & reg since i was given adm. Each time i log in, it wil display my page @ netque but did nt highlight d key info for reg & every info is displayed. I dnt undrstnd. Experience Colleague shuld enlight & advice.

Go to netque office in pg college and explain to them.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by NewBorn2: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2015
avicky:

Go to netque office in pg college and explain to them.
The pin is not on sale in zenith ota, does that means we have to go to ife to purchase. I believe its suppose to be in zenith bank nationwide. I bought physical form in 2007 when I apllied then at a courier FEDEX I think.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2015
NewBorn2:

The pin is not on sale in zenith ota, does that means we have to go to ife to purchase. I believe its suppose to be in zenith bank nationwide. I bought physical form in 2007 when I apllied then at a courier FEDEX I think.

Hmmmm. To avoid stories that touch the heart, you can go to Ife to buy it.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by wahyahsay(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Avicky, tanx for coming to our rescue often. Like you advised, I read through the pages and I'm impressed. I just want to ask if we could get a soft copy of the prospectus..Biochemistry, Miocrobiology, Biology and Chemistry departments most especially. Thanks.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by wahyahsay(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jerrychanana, tanx bruv
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by NewBorn2: 3:21am On Nov 08, 2015
avicky:

Hmmmm. To avoid stories that touch the heart, you can to Ife to buy it.
Pls, is that suppose to mean that even in previous applicAtions, no one actually bought the pin outside of ife?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
NewBorn2:

Pls, is that suppose to mean that even in previous applicAtions, no one actually bought the pin outside of ife?

Well, i can't tell but 90%, I'm sure bought from Ife. Some sent money to peeps to get it for them.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Kemmy210(f): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Jerry,thanks for the information. please,how much is the scratch card?&when is the closing date for the purchase?One more question, since I have my maiden name on my certificate, do I need to add my husband's name while filling the form?thanks in adv.kudos to you pple for ur assistance.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kingjibe(m): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2015
Kemmy210:
@Jerry,thanks for the information. please,how much is the scratch card?&when is the closing date for the purchase?One more question, since I have my maiden name on my certificate, do I need to add my husband's name while filling the form?thanks in adv.kudos to you pple for ur assistance.

Closing date is 18th Dec... Pls i read through the pg application notice on the netque page.. I saw Nigerian applicants are required to provide NYSC certificates[color=#990000][/color] I am a serving corp member due to pass out April 2016, so i dont have the cert yet..Can i still apply? Are we providing the discharge certificates after we've been granted admission cos I cant possibly have the NYSC discharge certificates until April 2016 shocked I ll appreciate prompt response to this.... Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Jerrychanana(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Kemmy210:

D form is 15k for academics & 20k for professional courses. I'll advice you to use d name u have on ur previous certificates. Using different names now can jeopardize ur chance of bn admitted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.