Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Peril By Seun... A Must Read If I Must Say - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Peril By Seun... A Must Read If I Must Say (1028 Views)

Content removed / Great Facebook Fanpage Design (ignore At Your Peril) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Peril By Seun... A Must Read If I Must Say by Yarn2me(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
This book is just too much...
....a sigh of relief, he walked up to it and answered the call.
“Osita, what is going on?!” Debby’s voice came up, apprehensive.
“I think I am beginning to imagine things…”
“What do you mean? I heard a scream…”
“That’s what I want to believe, Debby. I’m confused…”
She didn’t understand him one bit.
“OC, I don’t get you, what happened to Mavis?”
Osita was staring at the store room, completely bewildered. He then shifted his gaze to the staircase. Debby was still panicking, asking endless questions and calling his name to confirm if he was still there. Finally he spoke.
“Let me call you back, Debby!”
Racing up the stairs, he was unsure of what he might meet. As he got into the room, he looked intently at Mavis lying on the bed. She was facing the opposite side, her hair a ginger mass contrasting against the biscuit pillow. His heart began to pulsate faster as he took the first step forward, strolling to her side to take a look at her face. The plaster wasgone and there was no cut.
TO PURCHASE THE NOVEL PERIL ON AMAZON, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW..... http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FPeril-Seun-Onijamah%2Fdp%2F147749362X%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1341236595%26sr%3D8-1%26keywords%3Dperil%2Bby%2Bseun%2Bonijamah&h=TAQGXE7rc

FOR AN EXTRA EXCERPT, VIEW NOTES.
Thanks. Cheers.
Seun John Onijamah.

(1) (Reply)

Self Publishers/Authors Needed Urgently. / How I Made $255 On Quora With A Product Review On My Site / Project/thesis Writing Simplified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.