Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Is The Best Lucrative Business In Nig.? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Is The Best Lucrative Business In Nig.? (692 Views)

Investment On Lucrative Business Earn Income $5,000 2 Weeks / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Lucrative Business In Nig.? by mabeni(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dear NLanders,
Am seek and tired of woking without receiving Penny as Salary or wages but insults and embarrases. Now, i have decide not to work under anybody again(i want establish myself but i don't which busines to invest on). Help me...
Re: What Is The Best Lucrative Business In Nig.? by Masterseg: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2012
The best profitable biz now is Gold biz,you can go into RAW GOLD or investing in it,is not stressful,not time consuming.think about it and get back to me.+2347032355156 or +2348058725027
Re: What Is The Best Lucrative Business In Nig.? by saksonA: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2012
the truth is that there is no business without insult. even if you decide to be on your own, you will still have to do business with somebody and some of them are not really good thinking people. Some client will even insult you so what do you do? Remember you need their money for your business to keep moving.
so i will advice you TAKE THE INSULT AND MAKE THE MONEY, but to think that there is a business without insult, you are getting it wrong. Even Dangote and Adenuga still receives insult from there God Fathers, so dont be surprise. you take the INSULT and make the MONEY. i wish you well in your investments
Re: What Is The Best Lucrative Business In Nig.? by mabeni(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Sakons, you are right but i've already taken decision leaving them and their Job. I want 2 be on my own.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Deal Promotional Outdoor Items Wholesale / President Buhari’s Speech On The 40th Anniversary Of The Death Of General Murtal / Attract More Customers By Providing Free Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.