Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Might Die In A Lowly Church(spoken Word Poetry By Henry "Judgebush" Akuete). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Might Die In A Lowly Church(spoken Word Poetry By Henry "Judgebush" Akuete). (543 Views)

'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? / Greg404 Stop Disturbing The Board, I Might Burst You If You Continue This Way! / The Man Of God - By Henry Morris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Might Die In A Lowly Church(spoken Word Poetry By Henry "Judgebush" Akuete). by killafree: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2012
I MIGHT DIE IN A LOWLY CHURCH(spoken word poetry by Henry "Judgebush" Akuete).

I might die today in a church
Yea i might die because if I live I do not know
For my offence is being a Christian and some think it's punishable by death
Not by the hangman's noose or by the noble injection
It is by the fiery inferno of a crudely made explosive
My execution is at the hands of a brainwashed zombie
Drunk with hate from a verbally served liquor spewing from the gullet of twisted sheik
He recruits soldiers he says to fight for God, a god he thinks too weak to fight for himself
Spilling the blood of innocents all for the ethereal gift of eighty virgins
My Christian albeit infidel blood is only worth a sex SinParty
I might die I know, and I might fall today
In this lowly church where I come to worship and pray for those waiting to kill me
I might die, i might get blown to pieces but all i have is love and a shared brotherhood with my Muslim neighbour
Yea i might die and i might yet live but death comes to all
If i die today then be it for what i believe than for a crime of hate i commit against my neighbour
I might die, yea i might fall today but all i ask is forgiveness for the sins of me and my suicide killer blind with furious rage for a Christian kin
My name is Henry and this may be words my last
For i might die and i might die today from the bomb of an Islamic terror

@judgebushx (twitter)

(1) (Reply)

Christians: Share Ur Testimonies Here / Truth About Islam / Who Is A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.