Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Da Innocent Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Da Innocent Man (729 Views)

Download Comedy Video: Bovi In Innocent Man / The Innocent Man – Bovi / LOL: See What They Do To This Innocent Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Innocent Man by amigoes(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
SOMEONE JUST SENT ME THIS.

A woman wanted to reach her husband on his mobile phone but discovered that she was out of credit, she instructed her son to use his own phone to pass across an urgent message to his daddy who was on site.

After Junior has called, he got back to Mommy to inform her that there was a lady that picked up Daddy's phone the three times he tried reaching Dad on the mobile.

She waited impatiently for her husband to return from work and upon seeing him in the driveway; she rushed out and gave him a tight slap. Then she slapped him again for good measure.

People from the neighbourhood rushed around to find out what the cause of the commotion was.  

The woman asked Junior to tell everybody what the lady said to him when he called.

Junior said: ''The subscriber you have dialled is not available at moment. Please try again later''.
Re: Da Innocent Man by topeteadr(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2007
Remix lol
Re: Da Innocent Man by benjay1(m): 2:56am On Dec 01, 2007
na waooo too many Pdiddies in the house.
kai see premix abi na me-rix .
Re: Da Innocent Man by Migines(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2007
They've sed it all.

(1) (Reply)

I Deserve To Rule This Country (nigeria). / At The Doctor's / Vegetative Stae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.