Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Need Help On How To Export Garri, Yam And Other Products To US - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How To Export Garri, Yam And Other Products To US (4403 Views)

Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report / 25 Hot-in-demand Non-oil Products To Export From Nigeria / Baby Diapers And Other Products Agreement From Turkey For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Export Garri, Yam And Other Products To US by chemashie(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2012
I will appreciate if any one can be of help on how to start exportation of garri, yam, beans and other products to US, UK, Canada etc. I am planning to expand my business to this area. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: I Need Help On How To Export Garri, Yam And Other Products To US by AbodunrinMusa: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2012
[b][/b] let me ask you 1st,have you started this business in Nigeria before just to no where I will start,call me to this line 07064249251 or 08080716006 Mr Segun
Re: I Need Help On How To Export Garri, Yam And Other Products To US by uniquecontent(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
The first step you will take is to get your business name registered with the Nigeria Export Promotion Board. They will offer you all assistance you need. All the best

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Export Garri, Yam And Other Products To US by chemashie(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ abodunrin, i am yet to start the business and i would appreciate if you can explain in detail to me or mail to bankolemutolib@yahoo.com.
@ unique, how can i register with export promotion board? Thanx.
Re: I Need Help On How To Export Garri, Yam And Other Products To US by 2sexy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Find buyers at alibaba.com and other trade portal. You can google to find out more
Re: I Need Help On How To Export Garri, Yam And Other Products To US by uniquecontent(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
all you need to do is to get your company registered as a limited company for import and export and take this registration certificate to the Nigerian Export Promotion Board. Their head office is at Abuja, but you can as well find out if they have annexe office in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Corn (maize) For Popcorn (foreign & Local Corn) / Naira Now 317 Naira To A Dollar As At Today / Needs to scan something? Here's a mouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.