Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Amazing Cakes...unique Designs @ Cheaper Prices..order Urs Now!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amazing Cakes...unique Designs @ Cheaper Prices..order Urs Now!!! (1153 Views)

Nairalander Chef Shares Unique Pictures Of His Fish BBQ Menu. / Omgush!!!! My Sister Amazing Cakes...& At Cheaper Prices.... :o ;o :o / Birthday Cakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Cakes...unique Designs @ Cheaper Prices..order Urs Now!!! by dezzycreation: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2012
cheesy cheesy
What can I say? Pictures speak volume. The above picture is the creation of an amateur in the business of cake baking and decoration, WHO NOW TURN A PRO in the business. so please don’t be too fast in grading.

I was motivated or rather inspired to venture this road because of my baby girl. A couple of months before her birthday, I decided I want to bake and decorate her 1st year birthday cake. This desire took me to Dedells, where I took a couple of classes. After the classes, my first decorated cake was for Christmas, which I shared with friends and family.

I got so much praise from the Christmas cake, that one of my friends who was privileged to taste the cake asked me to bake a cake for her baby’s birthday, which was a week away at the time. I was beside myself with joy at her request, because not only will I be practicing my newly acquired skill and was getting paid for it. I accepted the challenge; I call it a challenge because I am a green leaf in the business, as you now know. At the end of the day, the end product of the challenge is the picture above.
Now, you be the judge, did I conquer? (Waiting for your answer)

order urs now.. CALL : 08063424478, 08097351663

Re: Amazing Cakes...unique Designs @ Cheaper Prices..order Urs Now!!! by dezzycreation: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2012
more UNIQUE DESIGNS.... CALL NOW 08063424478, 08097351663

Re: Amazing Cakes...unique Designs @ Cheaper Prices..order Urs Now!!! by dezzycreation: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Amazing Cakes...unique Designs @ Cheaper Prices..order Urs Now!!! by dezzycreation: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2012
DEPENDING ON THE DESIGNS....FROM 15K-25K....CALL NOW 08063424478

(1) (Reply)

Mama Put And Fast Food Which Is Better / Satchet Or Bottle Water: What's The Difference? / Have You Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.