Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Teach Yourself Global Stocks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teach Yourself Global Stocks (462 Views)

Corona I-teach Aptitude Test / 10 Amazing Websites To Teach Yourself Anything / Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Yourself Global Stocks by yehudi: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2012
You dont have to limit yourself to Nigerians stocks. With the internet you can be right here in Nigeria and trade American, UK, and Asians stocks. All you need is internet connection , a good broker and knowledge of what stocks to buy and when to buy them.
In my Teach your Self Global Stocks manual you will be taught the trading signals-to trade these stocks and you will buy them right on the day they change direction or after and if you follow the rules you will not lose your money. I can guarantee you 75-80% success. You dont need any indicator Just the OHLC prices of the stocks is all you need.

Also I have taken the time to help you with good brokers you can register which allow Nigerians to trade on their platform.

I will give you their forms and procedure to join.

I will also give you for Free ebooks on stocks trading which are being sold on Amazon.

I will detail how to open account with brokers accepting Nigerians and lots more.

Believe me It is simple and easy to understand. You will start trading the same week you finished reading it. I have simplified all for you.

Send your emails to yehudiisrael@gmail.com and I will send you Introductory Manual guide and proofs of profit from these trading signals. Or drop your email here replying these posts
Re: Teach Yourself Global Stocks by mithe: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2012
oluyem2005@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

IT Instructor,programmer And Database Admin Needed By An IT Company In Lekki / Vacancy For Manager, Finance And Accounts In A Construction Company In P/H / Google Certification Training. Guaranteed Jobs Inclusive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.