Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Would You Do If You Were The One? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If You Were The One? (1029 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were The One? by sapien(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
A girl had really talked about her boyfriend to her female friends.She told them how rich,caring,generous and handsome he is,and informed them that he will be coming to visit the next evening.High expectation rose from everyone,and the guy came the next evening as expected.Regrettably,he came with a loaf of "agege bread" as a gift to his girlfriend this time.The girl was very dissapointed,threw the bread at him and insulted him to the fullest in the presence of her friends,ordering him to leave.Embittered,the guy took the "agege bread",sliced it into two and lo and behold,a car key and engagement ring fell out of the bread. *Guys,what would you do if you were the guy? *Ladies,what would you do if you were the lady?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by xavier3(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Na to take off o no questions asked!. she's obviously materialistic because she had plans of flaunting his wealth, as that is all she is proud of.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by sapien(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
xavier3: Na to take off o no questions asked!. she's obviously materialistic because she had plans of flaunting his wealth, as that is all she is proud of.
Is there any Nigerian girl that is not materialistic?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
sapien: Is there any Nigerian girl that is not materialistic?

Yes! booqee is not! Try her!

But is this suppose to be a joke?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
She is really a foolish lady. She knws he has d money, nd al dat quality, bt bought dat kinda bread(dat aint ordinary), her common sense wld hv tld sumtin was kinda fishy and she shld hv been tactical in approachin d mata... I 4 one apprecia8s gifts no mata hw li2, I wouldnt hv insulted him(cause Iv ever experienced sumtin close 2 dis)... If she luvs him, den she shld hv tot of coverin up 4him. Her anger, pride and overly materialistic nature caused it.
I wldn't 4giv myself if dat eva happens.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by sapien(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Phiozy: She is really a foolish lady. She knws he has d money, nd al dat quality, bt bought dat kinda bread(dat aint ordinary), her common sense wld hv tld sumtin was kinda fishy and she shld hv been tactical in approachin d mata... I 4 one apprecia8s gifts no mata hw li2, I wouldnt hv insulted him(cause Iv ever experienced sumtin close 2 dis)... If she luvs him, den she shld hv tot of coverin up 4him. Her anger, pride and overly materialistic nature caused it.
I wldn't 4giv myself if dat eva happens.
What a witty reply from a wonderful woman!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Babyamaka(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
well i know that i would acctually not do that because i will not be too forward to boast about my guy in front of other girls so as not to steal him away from me, but if i were the girl meehen i will fall on my kneels not minding the crowd and and start begging for forgiveness.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by sapien(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Yes! booqee is not! Try her!

But is this suppose to be a joke?
Nope!Ain't a joke.How do you mean by booqee is not?Is she your girlfriend?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by sapien(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
Babyamaka: well i know that i would acctually not do that because i will not be too forward to boast about my guy in front of other girls so as not to steal him away from me, but if i were the girl meehen i will fall on my kneels not minding the crowd and and start begging for forgiveness.
Roflmao!I laugh in swahili!Fall on your knees and start begging a prospective husband you had humiliated in the presence of everyone?He would only listen if he is a cretin.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
sapien: Nope!Ain't a joke.How do you mean by booqee is not?Is she your girlfriend?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....* still thinking*

I ll be right back!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....* still thinking*

I ll be right back!

u dey fear ni?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Andex12(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Obviously, she is a trash, lacking self control, materialistic, lacking manner, not smart enough, etc. If I were the man, I will ignore here forever. If I were the women, I will take the bread. This is because, I shouldn't underestimate any kind of gift. I have to respect, what my man gives me. grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Andex12: Obviously, she is a trash, lacking self control, materialistic, lacking manner, not smart enough, etc. If I were the man, I will ignore here forever. If I were the women, I will take the bread. This is because, I shouldn't underestimate any kind of gift. I have to respect, what my man gives me. grin grin grin

na so undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Math Homework *** / Breaking News .why Nigeria Girl / Akpors In Chemistry Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.