Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince (6365 Views)

Massive Recruitment In Meter Manufacturing Company,offices At Ph, Warr. And Lag. / Workforce Bank Interview Invite On 3rd June 2015 At Ph / Japaul Recruiting At Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by nkechinyereeyidiayahoocom: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2012
tanks benninwa for the info
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by Osejie(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2012
Thanks so much for the info. Pls i will like to know if it's possible for one to change the course and institution b4 interview.
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by benninwa(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ur welcome. If you have any admission letter give it to them. That is what they would work with.

1 Like

Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by forefronttmg: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2012
Thanks dear for sharing your experience with us, God bless. But i only have an unconditional offer letter from my school and will only get the admission letter after making 50% payment, would they accept it. Also, how long did the interview session last
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by benninwa(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yes they would. 5-10mins or less if its getting late.
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by forefronttmg: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hello people,
Whatsup. Please i need more explanation on this guarantor's letter stuff. What should the content look like. I just got one and truly it looks like a recommendation letter.
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by kingjoe(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2012
FINALLY I DID MY INTERVIEW YESTERDAY BY GODS GRACE WE WILL BE THERE.ANY IDEA WHEN THEY WILL SHORTLIST NAMES
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by kingjoe(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
after the interview yesterday,i waited for my friend and one of the intendin scholars came out and told us goodluck yooo!c u there yoo! That was his crime .one guy started telling him that wasnt it his mates that scored 52 and he scored 28 only and is already using the slang y oo!before even going to uk.dnt u think its an act of faith.
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by forefronttmg: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2012
I have done mine, let the will of God be done
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by kingjoe(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
the list will be out by next week,lets be prayerfull,we will make it in jesus name
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by forefronttmg: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hi people, whats happening. Any news yet. Wish you all the best. smiley smiley
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by kingjoe(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
news from the grape vine says the out come for interview willl be published tomorow,guys our names will be there ijn

1 Like

Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by forefronttmg: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
Amen, I will eternally be grateful if it does. All the best my people.
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by annaclare: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hi pls if anybody has been contacted or when anyone is contacted,let the house know. Thank you
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by forefronttmg: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
annaclare: Hi pls if anybody has been contacted or when anyone is contacted,let the house know. Thank you
Its like they are not going to publish the list of successful candidates. Please it is important we keep everyone posted if there's an update.
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by DewiseKing: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
Why won't they want to place d list... Na cos of ....? I have an hnd wit a distinction and i was able to get admission for masters wen i went for the interview.. I was told dat i shld have a pgd first... Dat HND is not first degree.. I was baffled
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by kingjoe(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
let not your heart be troubled,just be patient ,we will make it in jesus name,.dont we have insiders in this forum to give us update on the list.september is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by ifesly(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2012
the wait continues!!!! NDDC the pressure is getting to much to bear oh!!! please throw the bomb!!! God knows i have as much faith to be the name number one on that list!!!!
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by kingjoe(m): 3:50am On Aug 12, 2012
the wait continues,nddc please release the list so we can start processing our visa,our school is resuming by september.MAY GOD HELP US
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by ifesly(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2012
[quote author=kingjoe]the wait continues,nddc please release the list so we can start processing our visa,our school is resuming by september.MAY GOD HELP US]

lets keep hopes and this thread alive!!! God is wonderful!
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by annaclare: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2012
I think its because of t'he logistics that is why it is taking so much time. Its like they want to start paying the money directly to the school. Lets all just be positive. It shouldn't be too far now.
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by kingjoe(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THIS NDDC SCHOLARSHIP THING,DURING THE TEST ,IT WAS POSTED ON THEIR WEBSITE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES,DURING THE INTERVIEW ,SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WERE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE,NOW SUCCESFUL CANDIDATES ARE BEING CONTACTED THROUGH SMS WITH PERSONAL NUMBERS NOT EVEN NDDC AGAIN,WHILE SOME ARE CALLED OTHERS ARE SENT TEXT ,THEY DONT WANT TO PASTE THE LIST ON THE WEBSITE AGAIN.ITS TERRIBLE
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by forefronttmg: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2012
kingjoe: STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THIS NDDC SCHOLARSHIP THING,DURING THE TEST ,IT WAS POSTED ON THEIR WEBSITE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES,DURING THE INTERVIEW ,SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WERE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE,NOW SUCCESFUL CANDIDATES ARE BEING CONTACTED THROUGH SMS WITH PERSONAL NUMBERS NOT EVEN NDDC AGAIN,WHILE SOME ARE CALLED OTHERS ARE SENT TEXT ,THEY DONT WANT TO PASTE THE LIST ON THE WEBSITE AGAIN.ITS TERRIBLE
My dear, have faith and trust that God is working in your favor. No matter the outcome of this, dont let it affect your dreams and ambition in life wink grin .
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by ifesly(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2012
please have they started calling successful candidates? if any person here has received it should please update us ASAP!!!!
kingjoe: STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THIS NDDC SCHOLARSHIP THING,DURING THE TEST ,IT WAS POSTED ON THEIR WEBSITE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES,DURING THE INTERVIEW ,SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WERE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE,NOW SUCCESFUL CANDIDATES ARE BEING CONTACTED THROUGH SMS WITH PERSONAL NUMBERS NOT EVEN NDDC AGAIN,WHILE SOME ARE CALLED OTHERS ARE SENT TEXT ,THEY DONT WANT TO PASTE THE LIST ON THE WEBSITE AGAIN.ITS TERRIBLE
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by forefronttmg: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2012
ifesly: please have they started calling successful candidates? if any person here has received it should please update us ASAP!!!!
Yes dear, they have contacted them, as at yesterday evening some people were still receiving calls to come for their letters. So lets still hope that more people would be contacted today.
Re: NDDC CBT at Ph...share ur Experince by chery4all: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2013
please how can i get the nddc past questions guys! can any one help me and forward to eyo.king@yahoo.com? tanx a million.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment In A Newly Established Beverage Company (FMCG) / Question Asked About Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Program. / Ongoing Recruitment In An NGO (nationwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.