Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Cure For Epilepsy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Epilepsy (6242 Views)

Commercial Driver Suffers Epilepsy On Wheel, Kills Pedestrian In Kaduna / Is There A Cure For Seizure/epilepsy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Epilepsy by callmoh(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2007
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN EPILEPTIC FOR 25 YEARS. SHE'S BEEN TO HOSPITALS IN LAGOS,ABUJA,IBADAN AND RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS FOR TREATMENT, YET NO CURE WAS FOUND. RECENTLY SHE WENT TO NEW DELHI,INDIA FOR A BRAIN SURGERY BUT UNFORTUNATELY, SHE IS STILL SICK.
WHAT CAN THE DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE ADVICE?. PRESENTLY SHE IS SEEING A CONSULTANT IN LUTH AND STILL KEEPS IN TOUCH WITH HER DOCTOR IN INDIA.
SHE'S TAKEN DRUGS LIKE TEGRETOL,PHENOBABITONE ETC.
[color=#990000]
PLEASE, ONLY PROFESIONALS SHOULD REPOND TO THIS ENTRY COS IT'S A SERIOUS ISSUE.
THANK YOU
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by ndubest(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2007
, Its runs in the genes

there no know cure for now but there are advances in drugs that can be used to reduce the episodes of occurance to may be once in 2 or 5 yrs

surely the consultants in LUTH will know what to do

the drugs are available in Nigeria
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by ifyalways(f): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2007
i think science is yet to come out with a total cure to epilepsy BUT it can be managed and controlled with the right drugs and diet.
lots of herbal doctors claim to be able to cure it BUT am yet to see a living testimony so lipsrsealed
prayers too can help.nothing is impossible with God.he heals and restores.
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by janami(f): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2007
prayers smiley(Seriously)
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by cosby(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2007
well, am really sorry about the situation, i wouldnt know the type of family the person is from, God is powerful and can do all things, there was a situation like this i witnessed, the person was taken to YEMKEM international in lagos, through herbs the person was treated, and till date, there has been nothing of such, am very serious about this. if the person can go, i am serious he/she would be healed, and the person should put his/her trust in God.
it is well.
adebiyi
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by boylad: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2007
I am into natural medicine call me 08056664947
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2007
i heard this also.
DIETING:let him/her be placed on a diet of mostly friuts,whole grians,vegetablesa and everything that contains magnesuim and B6.he should also avoid intake of greasy foods,suagr and sugary foods,coffee and over eating esp b4 bed.

GRAPE FRUITS:the juice also helps.he should take it as often as he can.

HERBS:herbs like valerian,brahim booti are also said to help.

goodluck
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by ndubest(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2007
yea the food may help
science is a dynamic area where new developments come up everyday so one needs to have an open mind
but please except if your friend want to be used as guinea pea for trial and error which is also a process in orthodox medicine before drugs are finally approved for public use, it will be good she sticks to known remedies

the issue of prayers is also wonderful because with God all things are possible but still let her take her medications
epileptic event may not even occur in 5yrs to a person, that does not mean it has been CURED
just that the interval of episodes of attack have been extended or the trigger stimuli have been reduced but not a CURE

JUST DONT GIVE YOUR FRIEND A FALSE HOPE OF CURE FOR NOW
MAY BE THERE MAY BE CURE IN FUTURE
WHO KNOWS??
but science have shown that genetic disorders like epilespy is really not sometime you wish away like that
Good luck
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by Hsmpwise(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2007
I would want the moderator to have a second look at this thread as it may not serve the intended purpose. The intention of the originator is not really clear. Was he looking for some alternative to western treatment for epilepsy? If that were to be the case, then the thread is in order. Various "doctors" are bringing numerous suggestions, some so dangerous for such a serious ailment!

If the originator wanted a sincere advise, then this thread may not serve the purpose. Reason is simply that to date, there has not been a recorded cure for epilepsy. Of course, it is possible to control with medications, however, instances have been recorded of "status epilepticus" which have proved problematic to manage and could be fatal. It does not appear as if the case highlighted is status, but that of a badly controlled epilepsy. Has the sufferer been compliant with prescribed medications? This is of paramount importance. Or has he been running from pillar to post in search of magical cure? To me, it appears the latter seems to be the case. The sufferer should contact neurologists at any of the Nigerian Teaching Hospitals. There are many anti-epileptic drugs to choose from. Naturally, he would also be counselled on how to identify and avoid possible triggers and advised on life style modifications. As per possible aetiologies, there are many - genetics, birth complications, head injuries, repeated asphyxia in childhood, etc. My best advise is, stop looking for a non-existent cure but seek for effective control medically. There is no need to advertise a non-tested path like Yetkem in a forum like this. It is not right and unhelpful to the sufferer. I can understand the distress faced by this person but the solution to his problem is having the right orientation. May God provide healing and succour!

1 Like

Re: Cure For Epilepsy by cornie11: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2014
I am from Canada, I was diagnosed of Epilepsy in 2004 then i was just 17years, the disease is so disgracing and embarassing because atimes i get seizure in public and fall to the ground, I have tried all possible means to get cured from this deadly disease but proved abortive until i saw a post on a health forum about a spell caster who casts herbal healing spells to heal all kind of incurable diseases including Epilepsy, ALS, LUPUS, HIV Aids, Herpes etc, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try when i contacted him, he helped me cast a herbal healing spell for epilepsy disease and i was totally healed of the deadly disease, contact this powerful healer now for cure to any kind of incurable diseases at azizahealingtemple@gmail.com
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by Anthonysteven: 5:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Contact Dr. Patrick IF you are having Pie, cancer, epilepsy and so many other deadly and infections diseases and sickness, with the use of his miracle healing herbs, you will be free from that condition you are totally and this cure last forever. His email is herbalmedicalhome@gmail.com and whatsapp number is +1 (412) 338-3358 contact him and i bet you that you will see goodnews after using his herbal medicine.
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by Bellindavis: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2018
I am very happy to share this few lines of my testimony to the world and let the know that there is power in herbs, my daughter has Epilepsy and she always had seizure every month and this seizure can happen anywhere, this has been making me sad and my daughter also has been so sad about this because this has been happening to her since birth and its been 17years now of trying different herbs and medical doctors so that we can put a stop to this condition but nothing was working out and I lost hope in everything, not until one blessed day a friend of mine give me more courage and told me not to loose hope that I should keep trying and one day God in heaven will answer my prayers. I keep trying all the time every blessed day and one day I read about the wonderful works of Dr. Uribhor Breeze on newspaper and I quickly contacted him because I have more faith in the testimony I read about him on Newspaper, I explained everything to him and he asked for my address, after sending him the address, I got DHL tracking number and Receipt from him and he told me once I received the medicines that I should call him so that he can explain how to use it for me, I was so happy and waiting patiently, after three days I received it and I was directed how to use the herbs, to God who made me after my daughter finished using this herbs for one month, the seizure stopped and I contacted my Doctor and she was mark epilepsy free, I was so happy because God has finally open all doors that was closed before and I decided to watch her for some months, its over eight months now, no seizure anymore and she is free forever, this is a great news and I am sharing this also because there are thousands of people outside who needs Doctor help, I will advise you to contact him and the God who has done it for my daughter will also do it for you too, Amen.
Doctor Email is uribhorbreezeherbalhome@gmail.com
Feel Free to contact him now and believe me your testimony is waiting for you
Website is https://uribhorbreezegreatherbalhome./author/uribhorbreezegreatherbalhome/
Re: Cure For Epilepsy by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2018
callmoh:
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN EPILEPTIC FOR 25 YEARS. SHE'S BEEN TO HOSPITALS IN LAGOS,ABUJA,IBADAN AND RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS FOR TREATMENT, YET NO CURE WAS FOUND. RECENTLY SHE WENT TO NEW DELHI,INDIA FOR A BRAIN SURGERY BUT UNFORTUNATELY, SHE IS STILL SICK.
WHAT CAN THE DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE ADVICE?. PRESENTLY SHE IS SEEING A CONSULTANT IN LUTH AND STILL KEEPS IN TOUCH WITH HER DOCTOR IN INDIA.
SHE'S TAKEN DRUGS LIKE TEGRETOL,PHENOBABITONE ETC.
[color=#990000]
PLEASE, ONLY PROFESIONALS SHOULD REPOND TO THIS ENTRY COS IT'S A SERIOUS ISSUE.
THANK YOU
Let her use these products from swissgarde they are very effective,if interested contact or whatsap this number: 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For May 8 2021 In Nigeria / Where Can I Get Isotretinoin In Nigeria(e.g Accutane) / My Experience With The Recent Use Of Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.