Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Beautiful Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Skin (1248 Views)

Go Natural, Get A Beautiful Skin Within Two Weeks / 6 Foods You Need To Have A Beautiful Skin / Tips On How To Maintain A Beautiful Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Skin by callmoh(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2007
I NOTICED THAT BLACK CELEBRITIES IN THE U.S (MALE AND FEMALE) ARE ALWAYS HAVING VERY BEAUTIFUL SKIN AND I WONDER HOW THEY ACHIEVE THIS. WHAT COSMETICS DO THEY USE? DOES ANYONE KNOW IT?
Re: Beautiful Skin by sweetberry(f): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2007
they take care of themselves i.e they drink loadz of water, eat healthy food, get a personal trainer, very good make up artist e.t.c
besides most of those celebrities are naturally pretty
Re: Beautiful Skin by dot2002(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2007
its expensive habit to look adoringly beautifully all the time, and trust me from personal experience, if you happen to be naturally fragile and pretty men especially the ones that women are their Achilles heel actually go soft like jelly when they meet you,
Re: Beautiful Skin by chychy(f): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2007
yeah yeah. how come u guys are 4getting the camera effect?
Re: Beautiful Skin by ifyalways(f): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2007
good food.
bath well and regularly.
bath with the right soap.
adequate rest.
clean water.
exercise.
camera effect .etc
the list simply goes on.
Re: Beautiful Skin by wham(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2007
Drink plenty water daily
Eat lots of fruits
Watch what u eat
Re: Beautiful Skin by IykeD(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2007
Weather and pollution-free air.What we suffer here mostly is the harsh weather condition round the year.
Re: Beautiful Skin by sunzie(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2007
Hi wham,
i just need to inform you that i also need your book on PE. my email address is princesunzie@yahoo.com
Re: Beautiful Skin by TOYOSI20(f): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2008
Most importantly they have all the money in the world to do this.

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Bewared: Killer Mosquito Coils In The Market / Why Do Doctors Hide Diagnostics Results From Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.