Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Am Using Nokia E6 I Want To Change I Dont Know The One To Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Using Nokia E6 I Want To Change I Dont Know The One To Use (966 Views)

A Nairalander: Designed A Picture Using Nokia Asha 302(+photo)Updated / Using Nokia N97/n96 To Watch Dstv Channels On Tvs / Chat With Blackberry Phones Using Nokia Or Any Other Device! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Using Nokia E6 I Want To Change I Dont Know The One To Use by fweshboi: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
i want to get a new phone,my nokia e6,am nt happi wit it,becos the battery does not give me joy.
I want to jst change.
Can u suggest any good phone i can get.
I was planing to get nokia n8..but i know hw i can cope with the touch screen.
I was also planing to get samsung galaxy 2,they said the battery does not even last up to day with normal use...
Advice me plx..i hve used e72,i sold cos of the ram problem..
Re: I Am Using Nokia E6 I Want To Change I Dont Know The One To Use by brianromel(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2012
Constant on time, via internet or gaming or reading, runs down battery on any phone or laptop.

First question are you a gaming person or a chatting person

If gaming, go android.

If chatting go blackberry or nokia or android.
Re: I Am Using Nokia E6 I Want To Change I Dont Know The One To Use by jedisco(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
fweshboi: i want to get a new phone,my nokia e6,am nt happi wit it,becos the battery does not give me joy.
I want to jst change.
I was also planing to get samsung galaxy 2,they said the battery does not even last up to day with normal use...

I think you should state the price range of the phone you expect to buy, what you expect to get from the phone (in order of preference) and if you have any preference.
Then I would know what to tell you
Re: I Am Using Nokia E6 I Want To Change I Dont Know The One To Use by Trinity101(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
fweshboi: i want to get a new phone,my nokia e6,am nt happi wit it,becos the battery does not give me joy.
I want to jst change.
Please can you sell the nokia E6 to me. Go for E73 it has optical trackpad like the blackberry and awesome,reply bro.
Re: I Am Using Nokia E6 I Want To Change I Dont Know The One To Use by walesho(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2012
actually most of this latest smartphones consume battery due to there component.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Will Let You Try A Lumia 920 For Two Weeks / ~~~some Annoying Bbm Updates~~~ / The Best Phone On World Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.