Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Inverter In Our World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inverter In Our World (516 Views)

Knowing More About Our World. / Youth With A Difference Imparting Our World / Where Is Our World Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverter In Our World by Zector(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
People do say if u can identify RED and BLACK wire,then u re qualify to install
inverter.But NO,because the new technology behind USA made inverter is far beyond
that.
Xantrex,Magnum,Victron and Out back Inverter has gone on new level.
Then what are u waiting for? Let work together and flush out unreliable inverter
in our society.We design,Install and Sell.
Call
Yomi
or
pawazecnl@yahoo.com
Re: Inverter In Our World by 19naia(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
I am planning on sending some USA standard current/electricity electronic equipment....I had used the equipment in asia for 2 years with an inverter to convert asian 220/240 into 110/120 for my equipment i sent my equipment back to USA where it works fine....My next destination is to nigeria with the equipment by the end of 2013.......I am sure inverters are able to help me there,but one question still concerns me about the Hz rating or hertz frequency of the electric current there in nigeria....i see always between 50 and 60 hertz for most electric devices,my equipment is electronic music recording and workstation/synth and sound system which some times would produce interference hum from other instrument ;namely,my friends guitar in asia and the guitar was made in asia also..other asian guitars had no problem and the guitar in question had problem only on my sound system....My guess was the non grounded electric system there or maybe the guitar was not compatable with the hertz frequency of my system...i am not sure,but a clue was that we tried to connect a wire from his guitar strings to the microphone stand and also to his body and it reduced the hum interference to acceptable levels...maybe thats a grounding issue...American standard electrics are all made to be grounded...........Any way,if any one can share info on if hertz frequency differ between USA and Nigeria,it will help me decide if its a waste to ship sensitive and expensive equipment only to see it fry under incompatible electric current.......One piece of mine had minor damage in asia due to electric surge just before power outage,it still works but has a digital stain on the LED screen and one data bank (i have 500 data banks on it,so 1 is no big deal)....I prefer voltage regulator inverters used with surge protector......Naija music industry could use my equipment and so i hope it works out to be OK to ship it there...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Class Hawker / What Will You Do? Be Sincere. / Atm Machine Issues Double Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.