Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Cpan Calling For Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cpan Calling For Interview! (632 Views)

U-connect Invitation For Interview / Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cpan Calling For Interview! by whimsyxl: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2007
Hi nairalanders,
Has anyone been invited for an interview by CPAN??I really dont know the company but got a call from them on friday asking me to come for an interview on Wed 5th December @ Ikeja, Please if anyone has been invited for the same interview or has any info regarding the company, please dont hesitate to drop a post here.A copy of the mail sent to me is thus below,

Hello,

Sequel to the application you sent online in response to the job vacancy advertisement we placed on nairaland, we are happy to inform you that your application has been studied and considered and we therefore like to invite for an interview on Wednesday the 5th of December 2007, time is 10am prompt.

Venue is the Pioneer Eclipse office complex at 14 Olu Akerele street off Alhaja Kofoworola street, Balogun Bus Stop Ikeja-Lagos.

Thank you

Gbenga Betiku

(1) (Reply)

Epukele Please Can I Have Your Phone Number / Search Jobs Here / Nigerian Engineers, Not Competent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.