Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

A Letter To My Subscribers & Successful Internet Marketers To Be - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Letter To My Subscribers & Successful Internet Marketers To Be (465 Views)

Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect (Punch) / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Subscribers & Successful Internet Marketers To Be by legalwealth(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
Fello nairalanders......I'm so bored on this thread as no one cares to believe all my contributions and moderators in here are also really frustrating as ........and I feel like just writing this message that I sent to my subscribers some days ago as I laughed on my bed as I read their answers/replies as I know that replies that I will get here will be more funny than those ones I received as I want to laugh as I'm not in a good mood now and to test you people's intelligence:

Presegs,

Hold IT,don't shout IT,don't boast because of IT......IT is on and stop sharing IT's secret to those that cares not to know IT's secrets,believe in IT or how to get IT legally.

Infact,IT's already with and in you.

Who can get what I mean by IT....?

*Wink* nd I say Goodluck........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Bank Account / Forex Business / Let's Take Your Business To The Next Level!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.