Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Free Business Ideas For All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business Ideas For All (647 Views)

What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? / Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Ideas For All by mygee33(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hello Nairalanders I wish to use this medium to inform you that the system in Nigeria is not designed to give jobs rather one has to create jobs. Idea the say rule the world. On this thread I will be giving out free of charge business ideas one can start with little capital and grow big. The best business or venture one can be successful is when you do what you enjoy doing. God created everyman with an idea and once that idea is developed, the sky is your starting point. Our areas of interest covers (1) Agro Preneurship, eg poultry, crop production, fishery etc. (2) Tender Preneurship eg tender and tendering process, the procurement process, setting up a procurement business. And many more. Consulting ans mentoring.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Credit Card Acceptable At Clickbank, CJ, Amazon, Ebay And ALL Sites / Car Wash Business. Please How Do I Start? / Invest To Farm And Make Money In This Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.