Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Jesus Is Coming Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Back (3026 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Small signs to show The End Is Coming / “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Coming Back by gendebs(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in Brazil last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying. The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart. When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written... 'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that have withdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour. God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished. I have received now, I'm passing on!!! The Lord of Lords is coming back. 'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6 Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend. Make sure you share it with everyone on your list. God Bless You!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back by CAPTAINT1: 12:11am On Jul 04, 2012
is Jesus too shy to come since, what has he been waiting for since, you are going to wait till wait doesn't exist, be bold and live the real life men
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] sadjesus has done his work to mankind so why should he come again. You are the one to prepare and meet him. Look at a contradictions here. Jesus is with us always and jesus is coming again. Can you see that.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back by CAPTAINT1: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
jesus is a mythical figure, he never existed
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back by Ptolomeus(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
CAPTAIN T: is Jesus too shy to come since, what has he been waiting for since, you are going to wait till wait doesn't exist, be bold and live the real life men
Yes he is shy and will not come without his friends Peter, Paul and Magdalene...
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back by Ptolomeus(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
gendebs: In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in Brazil last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying. The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart. When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written... 'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that have withdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour. God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished. I have received now, I'm passing on!!! The Lord of Lords is coming back. 'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6 Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend. Make sure you share it with everyone on your list. God Bless You!
And you believed that?
The Brazilians are the guys most liars in the world ... I never believe anything!
They only know how to lie, sambar and get drunk with cachaça
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
CAPTAIN T: jesus is a mythical figure, he never existed
perhaps.

but if he was real according to the bible, he was no fan of those who worshipped him.

"the will be no rapure and Jesus is not coming back"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiLq5UWNIuA
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
lol this guy is hilarious! grin

"eeeeeeeeeverybody!" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back by holypower(m): 1:46am On Jul 07, 2013
There friends, this is true. Whether you believe it or not its true. But believe it for your gain. This is wat happened in the time of noah when noah was preaching to them. They laughed him to scorn whats they end? They all regret and want to repent at last but it was too late. Repent while you can because there will be a time whwn you will want to repent but it will be too hard for you
There friends, this is true. Whether you believe it or not its true. But believe it for your gain. This is wat happened in the time of noah when noah was preaching to them. They laughed him to scorn whats they end? They all regret and want to repent at last but it was too late. Repent while you can because there will be a time whwn you will want to repent but it will be too hard for you
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back by holypower(m): 1:46am On Jul 07, 2013
There friends, this is true. Whether you believe it or not its true. But believe it for your gain. This is wat happened in the time of noah when noah was preaching to them. They laughed him to scorn. whats their end? They all regret and want to repent at last but it was too late. Repent while you can because there will be a time when you will want to repent but it will be too hard for you

(1) (Reply)

For Xtians: Who Do You Prefare Btw Don Moen And Micheal W. Smith. / What Is Being A "Free Thinker?" / If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.