Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police (6369 Views)

Any Evidence Yet Against GEJ? / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega / No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by kepsi123(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
Naturally!!!!
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by otokx(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2012
What did you guys expect?
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
Where is the video evidence? I thought the Lawan team have requested that it be aired on National TV? Make we see am now?
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
vicoloni: Please Nairalanders how can I remove E16 error code from my DSTV. I apologise for derailing from topic. Thanks.

^^^Simple. Get a very large sledge hammer. Set the decoder on the floor, and give it an almighty whack. I can promise you won't see any E16 error code EVER again. wink
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by pek(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2012
Farouk MAY be guilty but he has no case to answer! The so called evidence is inadmissible for it has been doctored and also inconclusive. If there was a sting operation as we are meant to believe, the person must be caught on the spot with with the marked notes. Anything less than this means the operation is useless. Do we really believe there was a sting operation and the SSS provided the 620k dollars? Then we have to think again.
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
I don't think this is just about the evidence. Remember, this is a [b]PDP [/b]issue in the sense that both men belong to the PDP party.
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by t2luv: 3:07am On Jul 05, 2012
Why is the IG of police making the call on who can be prosecuted, and can not be prosecuted. Where is the country Attorney General?. Who is the country Attorney General?. The AG should be the one that appoint a Prosecutor that will prosecute the case, not the IG of police.
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by kinguwem: 4:05am On Jul 05, 2012
I'm disappointed in the law enforcement agents. They may have compromised. History will not forgive them if Farouk and co. walk as free men after this scandal.
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by CHIDIEJIOGU: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2012
pek: Farouk MAY be guilty but he has no case to answer! The so called evidence is inadmissible for it has been doctored and also inconclusive. If there was a sting operation as we are meant to believe, the person must be caught on the spot with with the marked notes. Anything less than this means the operation is useless. Do we really believe there was a sting operation and the SSS provided the 620k dollars? Then we have to think again.

So what of his admission that he accepted themoney?
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by Demdem(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2012
oluseg2:

On why it is taking the police too long to conclude investigation, Mba stressed that with the evidence so far obtained, it would amount to a waste of time and public resources to rush to court.

He said, “You just don’t rush to court for the fun of charging people to court.

Interesting !!!
Re: No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police by Demdem(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2012
bayooooooo: Lawan will not be sentenced on the pages of Newspaper. All the pieces of evidence available at the public domain so far can not be used to even convict a world renown devil. They are too weak to even warrant prosecution as a mere no case submission will get those charges dropped.

The purported audio can even be discredited on sole account of incompleteness. If it's incomplete, then it must have been edited and if edited, it's not far fetched to emboss the notorious word "doctored" on the brea$t plate of the evidence and get it inadmissible in the court of law. Leaking this type of evidence does a great disservice to the case. It's even worse if the leakage is not emanating from the Police which as investigators are the rightful custodians of evidence.

I am of the opinion that the whole hullabaloo is to discredit the subsidy report and renders it infertile, worthless and non implementable.The powers that be are not interested in unearthing the truth not to even talk of meting out deserved punishment else the house would not call Otedola for a patently laughable in door session and the SSS that purportedly led the sting operation allowed the evidence to be discredited even before prosecution.

PDP is a party of kleptomaniacal thieves, wicked killers, recidivist liars, unpardonable villains and it will stop at nothing to see the destruction of Nigeria. The earlier we voted the thieves in power out the better for this country.

CASE CLOSED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones / Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse / The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.