Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,224 members, 7,842,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Top Class Car Wash Required!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Top Class Car Wash Required!! (541 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / SCHULTZ 1700W High Pressure Car Washer Machine-wash ur Car in 2mins / Car Wash / House Wash Equipment Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Class Car Wash Required!! by olodeokuta: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2012
Guys, pls i need a top class Autocare (carwash)in lagos. The Autocare must be able to handle car with leather seats. The leather seats and the general interior is the main priority. The company must be able to work them till they shine...lol.

please if you know any Carwash that can do the job as explained above, kindly get in touch with me. PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT

Thank you
Re: Top Class Car Wash Required!! by globechamp: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2012
olodeokuta: Guys, pls i need a top class Autocare (carwash)in lagos. The Autocare must be able to handle car with leather seats. The leather seats and the general interior is the main priority. The company must be able to work them till they shine...lol.

please if you know any Carwash that can do the job as explained above, kindly get in touch with me. PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT

Thank you

Call 08061688723

(1) (Reply)

03 Toyota Carmy Available For Sale / Honda Crv 2004model / A Registered Toyota Sienna 4 Sale,2004 Model.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.