Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures (2118 Views)

BLCO Urgently Needed On TTO / Loaded Vessel Of One Million Barrels Of BLCO Urgently Needed / Allocation Papers For Lpfo,ago And Blco Urgently Needed For Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures by y2kaustin(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2012
I have (2) two buyers now for BLCO, they want me to represent the seller directly as they do not want to deal with a long chain of mandate and facilitators. If your people are fine with that

please let me know. Let them understand that they will get their money and commission but before we go further, i need to know how many people are involved. for me the fewer, the better.

Further more, see below procedure from one of my buyer if is workable.

"THE PROCEDURE FOR THIS TRANSACTION AS INDICATED HEREUNDER SHALL BE AS FOLLOWED IN
ITS STRICTEST TERMS.1) Seller presents SPA for Buyer’s consideration along with Q88 and evidence that wriwe5Seller is the title Holder of the product. Such evidence to crude oil allocation details or Authority To Sell from NNPC.2) Given Buyer’s acceptance of

step (1), Seller immediately submits the following documents to Buyer: Clean – on –board ocean Bills of Lading Certificate of Quantity (SGS or equivalent)Certificate of Analysis (Optional) Certificate of Origin Certificate of QualityAuthentic facsimile of Seller’s commercial invoice Vessel Ullage report (Optional)Authentic Receipt of Sample (Optional) Cargo Manifest Charter Party Agreement3)Given Seller acceptance of step (2), Buyer on receipt of cargo/vessel documents verifies and on further Due Diligence confirmation and subsequent
Purchase Order, will arrange POF, Banker to Banker aimed at assuring the seller of buyer’s ability to pay for the value of the first shipment.4) Seller to transport the product to the Durban, South Africa Port, BP Terminal,BP Oil International, at which time, the Oil Major Company will make arrangements at the port; for docking, and inspection upon arrival.5) At the Durban, SA PORT, Buyer on receipt of Marine
ATB from Seller boards vessel and conducts Q&Q.6) Payments are made by Swift Wire Transfer directly to the Seller’s bank account and commission agents as stipulated in the MFPA within three (3) international banking days after successful Q & Q at Buyer’sport of discharge and submission of necessary shipping documents(nonnegotiable copies) by the Seller to the Buyer’s bank.Hoping that with His Grace we can reach a logical and successful ending since you stated that flexibility will be a factor.God bless this transaction and your family."If okay with you, kindly get back to me with your SCO and SPA for BLCO asap. mail to : y2kaustin@gmail.com.......Thank you.

hear from you soon
Re: Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
call me 08060491808
Re: Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures by y2kaustin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
bobbyr: call me 08060491808
.........if your seller meets buyers procedures,why not do what i said.send me SPA.Thanks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures by InnoBonnylite: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
HI MAIL ME VIA nosainno29@gmail.com I HAVE CREDIBLE SELLERS WHO CAN MEET UP WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR CALL 08068660373
Re: Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures by jhayluz: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
I keep telling oil dealers to stop working with buyers who are demanding for loaded products....where do they expect you to get it from, in other words that proves they are not serious. The fact remains that no seller will load 2m whole barrel and start seeking for buyers, that's not done anywhere so let's stop all this loaded vessel drama. Even the big dogs who steals our this products do not do so to display on the water while seeking for buyers, that's impossible brothers. A genuine seller will come to a reasonable understanding with the after which he will arrange a tanker true his international bank take care of all logistics and load for the buyer. Anybody claiming to have a loaded need to be checked properly, so I will advice we all do our DD before falling for such cos in most cases its never true..

I work directly with my seller and we work with a reasonable term and condition. Once a buyer can proof he has money to buy then we involve our full team and get your product for you. We have all it takes to supply what our clients wants, we have clean SPA as I work directly with my seller, no chain at all.

Call me asap

1 Like

Re: Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures by jhayluz: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
I keep telling oil dealers to stop working with buyers who are demanding for loaded products....where do they expect you to get it from, in other words that proves they are not serious. The fact remains that no seller will load 2m whole barrel and start seeking for buyers, that's not done anywhere so let's stop all this loaded vessel drama. Even the big dogs who steals our this products do not do so to display on the water while seeking for buyers, that's impossible brothers. A genuine seller will come to a reasonable understanding with the after which he will arrange a tanker true his international bank take care of all logistics and load for the buyer. Anybody claiming to have a loaded need to be checked properly, so I will advice we all do our DD before falling for such cos in most cases its never true..

I work directly with my seller and we work with a reasonable term and condition. Once a buyer can proof he has money to buy then we involve our full team and get your product for you. We have all it takes to supply what our clients wants, we have clean SPA as I work directly with my seller, no chain at all.

Call me asap
Re: Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures by distinctive: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2012
@ jhayluz. Well said, you are right, I hav a buyer for you to work with and since you said your direct to ur seller and SPA is clean then we will work together...I will call u later today.
Re: Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures by tofek4real: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
Blco Imilion brls each.TTO or TTT in different vsls,location: lagos waters. 9blw. 5/4 sharing 4mat. Procudure. Baya send info of s.cargo and insperctors/boat info to sela. Sela give Confirmable marine A.t.b. Baya s/c gets onboard verify product bfore placing instrument. URGENT PLS.
Re: Blco Urgently Needed..please See Buyers Procedures by contactoye: 2:38am On Dec 13, 2012
I don't think I can walk up to my seller and tell him this story. Seller should come to Nigeria with Vessel, and they will NOR his Vessel, then he show proof of funds which ever way he/she wants, and the vessel will be loaded from NNPC terminal. Shikina, no need to bring human head, cow tail and fish teeth.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Charcoal Suppliers In South West States / Mikano Gen Set 140kva For Sale. Price Is N1.85M / Starting Pure Water Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.