Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Hard Elbow. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hard Elbow. (838 Views)

Use your elbow!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Elbow. by shagger(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2007
A GUY WAS CHECKING OUT OF AN HOTEL WHEN HE TURNS ROUND AND MISTAKENLY HIT IS ELBOW ON A LADY'S BREAST, HE WAS FULL OF APOLOGY AND SAID: " LADY, PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME IF YOUR HEART IS AS SOFT AS YOUR BREAST". THE LADY REPLIED:" GENTLEMAN, IF YOUR DICK IS AS HARD AS YOUR ELBOW , I'M IN ROOM 314.

GETTING FIXED.
A LADY WHO IS GETTING MARRIED FOR THE FOURTH TIME WAS TELLING HER CHIEF BRIDE'S MAID THE REASON WHY SHE IS GETTING MARRIED THE FOURTH TIME:
MY FIRST HUSBAND WAS A DOCTOR, THE ONLY THING HE WANTED TO DO WAS TO LOOK AT IT; MY SECOND HUSBAND WAS A PSCHOLOGIST THE ONLY THING HE WANTED TO DO WAS TO TALK ABOUT IT; MY LAST HUSBAND WAS A PLUMBER, THE ONLY THING HE WANTED TO DO WAS TO STICK HIS HAND INSIDE IT; MY NEW HUSBAND IS A LAWYER, I KNOW I'M GOING TO GET F*ED.
Re: Hard Elbow. by Migines(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2007
Yeah yeah.
Re: Hard Elbow. by topeteadr(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2007
*poinks*.
Re: Hard Elbow. by clemcykul(f): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2007
dont worry poster ull get fu*cked for sure grin grin grin grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Roses Are Red / Woman Bashing Jokes / Cock And Bull Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.