Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages (2008 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by mkmyers45(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
I am a strong follower of church history and probably one of the most shadiest and bloodiest times in church history did come during the middle ages....Now i will be linking the church activity in reference to the Bubonic Plague (Black Death) which ravaged Europe between 1348-1350 and reduce Europe’s by over 20%. Now our particular interest in this episode is the stand of the church on this issue, the church then claimed the claimed to be a punishment from God as there had heard from God himself and that the plague was a punishment from God...the black death period also lead to large scale purges where people (jews, accussed witches and wizards etc) were slain all over Europe because they were said to be the cause. Now did God really speak to the church leaders? Was he silent? The Movie: The Black Death sheds exceptional light on the plague and it shows clearly that God was not speaking to the people. It is safe to assume that God was silent? Great Purges were lead at the Lord’s commandment so who was then speaking to them?
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by mkmyers45(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee: was God speaking to the people who killed the jews ? nope they were coming out of their own satanic minds. you have to remember that the descendants of esau and the descendants of jacob are made to oppose each other and keep each other in check. black vs white. SIRACH 33 VS 15 look upon all the works of the lord they are pairs and one against the other. this is how the lord made it. this is why black and white people will never get along. they are jacob and esau. however during this period of the middle ages, black men ruled all over europe. the black men were the jews who ruled europe (the bryzantine empire )during the middle ages. thats where most of the name of european countries came from
scottish means black man in hebrew
england means land of angels ( the angels are the jews )
british means convenant man ( the men of the convenant are the black hebrews. psalms 147 vs 19 and 20 )

this era preceded the european rennaisance, however the bubonic plague and black death weakened the bryzantine empire. was this an act of God ? yes. the black rulers had become extremely wicked and since they were supposed to be under penance ( romans 11 vs 11 ) and yet were not conforming to the laws statutes and commandments. the lord brought the plague, which weakened their empire and then the europeans killed off or chased off or enslaved whats left of the jews. these were the first crop off black slaves to the newly discovered land of the americas. ( yup the first crop of blacks slaves were from europe not africa )

so basically as an israelite ( black ) if you are not following the laws statutes and commandments ? the lords protection is removed from you and then your natural opposing enemy moves in for the kill. black vs white

can you proof the two bolded?

Who then was speaking to the church authority?
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by Ptolomeus(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
I prefer believer out that, as always, spoke no god, but the speaker was the church.
You refer to the period 1348-1350. Some time later, the Catholic Church supports slavery of Indians and Africans in America.
The reason: that "the Indians and blacks have no souls."
That ruled the church ...
I prefer to believe that, as always, spoke no god, but the church.
My respects.
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by mkmyers45(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
Ptolomeus: I prefer believer out that, as always, spoke no god, but the speaker was the church.
You refer to the period 1348-1350. Some time later, the Catholic Church supports slavery of Indians and Africans in America.
The reason: that "the Indians and blacks have no souls."
That ruled the church ...
I prefer to believe that, as always, spoke no god, but the church.
My respects.

Is a possibility....
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by danwo: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee: was God speaking to the people who killed the jews ? nope they were coming out of their own satanic minds. you have to remember that the descendants of esau and the descendants of jacob are made to oppose each other and keep each other in check. black vs white. SIRACH 33 VS 15 look upon all the works of the lord they are pairs and one against the other. this is how the lord made it. this is why black and white people will never get along. they are jacob and esau. however during this period of the middle ages, black men ruled all over europe. the black men were the jews who ruled europe (the bryzantine empire )during the middle ages. thats where most of the name of european countries came from
scottish means black man in hebrew
england means land of angels ( the angels are the jews )
british means convenant man ( the men of the convenant are the black hebrews. psalms 147 vs 19 and 20 )

this era preceded the european rennaisance, however the bubonic plague and black death weakened the bryzantine empire. was this an act of God ? yes. the black rulers had become extremely wicked and since they were supposed to be under penance ( romans 11 vs 11 ) and yet were not conforming to the laws statutes and commandments. the lord brought the plague, which weakened their empire and then the europeans killed off or chased off or enslaved whats left of the jews. these were the first crop off black slaves to the newly discovered land of the americas. ( yup the first crop of blacks slaves were from europe not africa )

so basically as an israelite ( black ) if you are not following the laws statutes and commandments ? the lords protection is removed from you and then your natural opposing enemy moves in for the kill. black vs white

buzugee whilst not looking did someone drop some skepke in your drink? england means land of angels shocked shocked shocked I thought england means land of angles or as we jokingly said when young england means people busy binding sticks up. Weren't the angles of German descent ?
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by mkmyers45(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee: http://www.wiganworld.co.uk/communicate/mb_message.php?opt=f1&msd=448216&offset=&subject=England%20-%20Angel%20land

http://jahtruth.net/britmon.htm

this is the black king who named it scotland http://www.100greatblackbritons.com/bios/niger_val_dub.html his name dubh means 'black' so he just named it scotland or dubhland

http://www.rampantscotland.com/clans/blclanmacduff.htm

will appreciate if you can make concise extracts for me to study..
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
mkmyers45:

will you like me to scrub your back too LOL
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by danwo: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee:

Brother dont be bamboozled and discombobulated by iconoclasm and history rewriting that took place during the european rennaisance. england means angel land. land of angels. the jews are the angels. on a mission from God to be the spiritual light to the heathen nations. angel simply means 'messenger from God'

http://www.wiganworld.co.uk/communicate/mb_message.php?opt=f1&msd=448216&offset=&subject=England%20-%20Angel%20land

oic, am with you now. hmmm they switched angels to angles etc etc. rewrote history from black jews to blue-eyed blond-hair aryan germans oh well. sad
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by mkmyers45(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee: will you like me to scrub your back too LOL

No, i will just love to see you pick out your main points....
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by danwo: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
mkmyers45:

buzugee:

will you like me to scrub your back too LOL

Aw genial. what a gentleman and going the extra mile. Reminds me of "And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well."
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
danwo:

Aw genial. what a gentleman and going the extra mile. Reminds me of "And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well."
yeah well he can have my foot up his backside for being a lazy slob grin grin
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by mkmyers45(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee: yeah well he can have my foot up his backside for being a lazy slob grin grin
so you are saying that the whole history was re-written?
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by danwo: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee:

not only was the history rewritten, they tried to change everything 'black' in the bible to mean something else. grin. OK I AM SURE YOU HAVE A NEWER VERSION BIBLE. these are the color of the jews in these verses

job 30 vs 30
jeremiah 14 vs 2
lamentations 4 vs 8
lamentations 5 vs 10

now if you read the KJV, which was put together when there were still black men ruling europe ( king james was a black man ), they didnt have the chance to change the color of the jews because that edition had already been sold. however after they kicked all the black men out of europe and started making newer editions, the color of the jews changed from black to something else.
REAL COLOR OF JEWS http://bible.cc/lamentations/4-8.htm

however after rennaisance and iconoclasm, we all think they are white. THE WINNER GETS TO REWRITE HISTORY BUDDY.

Bet your crap always soft as you seem to make it look. brave man, walking alone. a tall order you got on lap there. rather you than me mate grin grin grin

Closer home is that rewriting history that Mungo Park discovered River Niger, aw c'mon pull the other leg, not yet up watsisname backside for being a lazy slob
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by danwo: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee:

can you break this down ( the bolded part ). i dont understand it
Guvnor you aren't ready to make nice. literally translated, your $hit is soft. sorry which of the 4 sentences dont you understand?
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
dang this place crawling with feds.
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by danwo: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee:

dang this place crawling with feds.

that was some nice bruce lee moves and gymnastics exihition, the way you edited the above. i would have pasted the original text but dont want to feed that feds delirium.
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
danwo:

that was some nice bruce lee moves and gymnastics exihition, the way you edited the above. i would have pasted the original text but dont want to feed that feds delirium
took you long enough my bruvva. anyway hey you cant be too careful these days. i am here for the scriptures so i will stick to scriptures. no mo controversial stuff. ill leave the politricks to the politrickians. finna let caesar have what belongs to caesar.
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by danwo: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee:

took you long enough my bruvva. anyway hey you cant be too careful these days. i am here for the scriptures so i will stick to scriptures. no mo controversial stuff.

by the way, what is the lagos parlance for "your $hit is soft". you re slipping. dont fall for my hand. arent you sure of facts anymore. arent you the lone voice in the wilderness. are you now doubting facts like john. whats the feds got to do with you. feds. so. who gave you a spirit of fear? werent you given love, power and a sound mind? carry go jor.
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
danwo:

by the way, what is the lagos parlance for "your $hit is soft". you re slipping. dont fall for my hand. arent you sure of facts. arent you the lone voice in the wilderness. are you now doubting facts like john. whats the feds got to do with you. feds. so. who gave you a spirit of fear? werent you given love, power and a sound mind? carry go jor.
let me break it down for you. who controls this world ? powerful 'jewish' families. their staying on top is incumbent on everyone thinking they are the real jews and they will go to any length to protect that. a guy who wrote a book trying to expose them. the book was called 'the 13th tribe' ? lets just say where he is now, he wouldnt be needing food anymore wink
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by danwo: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
buzugee:
let me break it down for you. who controls this world ? powerful 'jewish' families. their staying on top is incumbent on everyone thinking they are the real jews and they will go to any length to protect that. a guy who wrote a book trying to expose them. the book was called 'the 13th tribe' ? lets just say where he is now, he wouldnt be needing food anymore wink
i know about that guy. and how he turned out just before the eventual. there is a price for everything. God paid the price with Jesus. Naija says if you can vouch your charm, you no diggity wack it on your head. whats the point except you are you a teaser. Still have the original text grin
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by mkmyers45(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
danwo:
i know about that guy. and how he turned out just before the eventual. there is a price for everything. God paid the price with Jesus. Naija says if you can vouch your charm, you no diggity wack it on your head. whats the point except you are you a teaser. Still have the original text grin

me too..Still need answers from the house..
Re: The Black Death And The Church Of The Middle Ages by buzugee(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
danwo:

hey its like this.perfect love casts out fear. what is love ? love is keeping the laws statutes and commandments. so perfect love will mean keeping the laws statutes and commandments perfectly. how many people can do that ? the wicked flee when no man pursue but the righteous are as brave as a lion. i am close to perfect but not quite there yet. probably will never get there as a mortal grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proper Christian Conduct/behaviour To Political Leaders / The True Meaning And Essence Of The Lenting Season & Ash Wednesday / Clear Error In The Bible: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.