Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Palm Oil Business Opportunities - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm Oil Business Opportunities (6956 Views)

Palm Oil Business / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G / Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Business Opportunities by chase007(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hello house.
If you need supplies of palm oil to any location in Nigeria, kindly get in touch with us on 08056717863.We are major producers and they are in affordable rates.
Re: Palm Oil Business Opportunities by hereanddere(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
Am interested.. Can. You send me more.. hereanddere@yahoo.com
Re: Palm Oil Business Opportunities by chase007(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2012
@hereanddere...what do you really wanna know?the price for delivery or for sale?
Re: Palm Oil Business Opportunities by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
whats the price of 25 liter times 10. Ebute meta. Not joking.
Re: Palm Oil Business Opportunities by captainbraide: 5:45am On Jul 09, 2012
WHERE IS YOUR PALMOIL FROM?
WHAT IS YOUR PRICE FOR 20 LITRES?
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO DELIVER TO BAUCHI STATE?
Re: Palm Oil Business Opportunities by chase007(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
@oluface.....the price for one drum is 50k and between 210-250litres make the drum.Delivery prices will be negotiated on definitely depending on location

@oluface and captainbraide...........the pail oil is naturally made.An oil palm farm.

@oluface and captainbraide,Send us an email on chase.demola@gmail.com for more enquiries
Re: Palm Oil Business Opportunities by BizWeb: 6:26am On Jul 11, 2012
I am from Edo State and reside very close to Okomu Udo, Ovia South West LGA
where the popular Okomu oil palm PLC is based.

The company produces the following products:-
1) Edible Crude Palm Oil (CPO) considered to be the best quality in Nigeria. The bulk of this oil is sold directly as a food product and also to industrial users such as Lever Bros Nig and PZ Co Ltd. for further processing into food products. A large number of Indian and Nigerian run small businesses buy the oil - most is bottled and sold as a food product.
2) Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) also of very high quality. PKO is purchased by the large industrial buyers, mainly for high quality soap, but also for locally made cosmetics.
3) Palm Kernel Cake (PKC) used mainly for ruminant feed by local livestock keepers and some livestock feed manufacturers.
4) Banga Oil - Sold in 2ltrs and 4ltrs plastic kegs. This is seen as a high quality food item in Nigeria.
5) Rubber (cup-lump) - This production is derived from the 300 Ha of Rubber that already existed on the 6000 Ha of land recently purchased and at present is sold as cup-lump to local buyers.

If you are interested in any of these products, I can help you get the product delivered to anywhere you want in the world.
Call me on +2348163386321 (Please if you call and am not reachable at that moment leave a text message and I promise to get back to you)

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Business Opportunities by mrfaj: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
BizWeb: I am from Edo State and reside very close to Okomu Udo, Ovia South West LGA

1) Edible Crude Palm Oil (CPO) considered to be the best quality in Nigeria. The bulk of this oil is sold directly as a food product and also to industrial users such as Lever Bros Nig and PZ Co Ltd. for further processing into food products. A large number of Indian and Nigerian run small businesses buy the oil - most is bottled and sold as a food product.
2) Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) also of very high quality. PKO is purchased by the large industrial buyers, mainly for high quality soap, but also for locally made cosmetics.
3) Palm Kernel Cake (PKC) used mainly for ruminant feed by local livestock keepers and some livestock feed manufacturers.
4) Banga Oil - Sold in 2ltrs and 4ltrs plastic kegs. This is seen as a high quality food item in Nigeria.
5) Rubber (cup-lump) - This production is derived from the 300 Ha of Rubber that already existed on the 6000 Ha of land recently purchased and at present is sold as cup-lump to local buyers.

If you are interested in any of these products, I can help you get the product delivered to anywhere you want in the world.
Call me on +2348163386321 (Please if you call and am not reachable at that moment leave a text message and I promise to get back to you)

Thank you

whats your price for the PKC
Re: Palm Oil Business Opportunities by mejiinc: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
BizWeb: I am from Edo State and reside very close to Okomu Udo, Ovia South West LGA

Thank you

DEAR SIRS,

WE ARE LOOKING FOR CRUDE PALM OIL.
QUANTITY: 1,000 MT x12 MONTHS
DESTINATION: CIF SAN PEDRO OR ABIDJAN PORT/IVORY COAST
PACKING: IN BULK
INSPECTION: SGS
PAYMENT: CONFIRMED LC 100% AT SIGHT AGAINST SHIPPING DOCUMENTS
IF IT IS A KEEN INTEREST TO YOU, PLEASE CONFIRM AND SEND US YOUR OFFICIAL SCO.
AWAITING YOUR PROMPT REPLY.
WARM REGARDS

(1) (Reply)

Austin Laz Ice Block Machine For Sale / Suspended Ceiling / [b][/b]pure Water Packing Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.