Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Happy 4th Of July, My People O - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy 4th Of July, My People O (6908 Views)

A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July / Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 / The Meaning Of July Fourth For The Negro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by CuteTj(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2012
Shout out to the Americans on their independence day anniversary and to my naija n.i.g.g.e.r.s (D-1ner & Tunapa), continue living & enjoying life in GOD'S OWN COUNTRY like a normal human being should live life! I so much miss Illinois but in some decades and centuries to come, i hope Nigeria equal/surpass America. God bless America, God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2012
Danka7777:

You are missing the point. I am not telling you not to celebrate. personally, I will be hanging with some few friends tonight. Just telling you to celebrate with caution if you really want to celebrate. Why? Because you may be running with a flag or fireworks around your neighbor who happens to white, you think he knows you and likes you, before you know it, he shots you point blank. He calls the cops, guess what? He says, you were acting strangely.

Yes it a great country, but trend with caution.

Unnecessary since this has nothing to do with the quote you supported.

Even more unnecessary since this thread has nothing to do with how I intend to celebrate tonight.

But thanks all the same tongue
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Yeske2(m): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2012
london2lasgidi:

você é uma atenção muito estúpido procura menina. parar de me seguir por toda parte antes que eu bata na sua cara feia.
Tais-toi! Es-tu fou? Je ne te comprends pas. Parles anglais.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2012
Danka7777:

Nice comment my man. Let him go and say happy 4th of July, and he will be shot down like Travyon Martin, Amadou Diallo, Johnny Gammage, Sean Bell and many others. I bet he works under a white man as a servant and think he or she likes him.

Don't mind the insensitive punk who is already profiled in a database with a number and could face the same fate this innocent young men faced.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2012
Danka7777:

You are missing the point. I am not telling you not to celebrate. personally, I will be hanging with some few friends tonight. Just telling you to celebrate with caution if you really want to celebrate. Why? Because you may be running with a flag or fireworks around your neighbor who happens to white, you think he knows you and likes you, before you know it, he shots you point blank. He calls the cops, guess what? He says, you were acting strangely.

Yes it a great country, but trend with caution.

grin grin grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

I'm fcukking asking you, dimwit.

Go ask her. I am sure she and other "Real Americans" gives a phuck about you grin.

No pun intened my fellow G.Man. Just giving you a shout out on the very 4th to remind you of your place tongue.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2012
Anyways. . . .

@London2Lasgidi

Going back to what you said about Britain giving America its Language, how is that possible?

So you mean to tell me that the White-Americans that migrated to North America spoke no language? Where were they originally from?
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2012
Olodostein:

grin grin grin grin

Go ask her. I am sure she and other "Real Americans" gives a phuck about you grin.

No pun intened my fellow G.Man. Just giving you a shout out on the very 4th to remind you of your place tongue.

The same way your politicians give a great phuck about you.

LOL If you behave, I'll throw my July 4th leftovers your way. You and your family can decide on how you want to share it.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The same way your politicians give a great phuck about you.

LOL If you behave, I'll throw my July 4th leftovers your way. You and your family can decide on how you want to share it.

You mean the genetically modified junk crumbs your white master threw to his chimp AKA you from the table hmmmm?

Nah, nah , nah. I will settle for an organic amala than that . You better be careful G.Man. Those food you think is safe contain a lot of damned chemicals that cab very dangerous to your health.

So respect me.
I am a political prisoner from Cuba grin.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2012
Olodostein:

You mean the genetically modified junk crumbs your white master threw to his chimp AKA you from the table hmmmm?

Nah, nah , nah. I will settle for an organic amala than that . You better be careful G.Man. Those food you think is safe contain a lot of damned chemicals that cab very dangerous to your health.

So respect me.
I am a political prisoner from Cuba grin.

NA NA NA, I'm talking about the genetically modified junk crumbs I'm willing to spare you and your hungry family. Atleast I'm not one of your politicians who, according to you, gives a fcuuk about you grin grin
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by duno100: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2012
www.rate9ja.com........click an rate government dpts, private and public companies...the website is kinda cool.........put to shame the rubbish people and companies in nigeria....oya start rating and follow us on @rate9ja1 on twitter....oya nah
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Monjerk: 12:53am On Jul 05, 2012
Congrat to the Americans,
The Britons are proud of you guys just like a father would be proud of his good son.
But Nigerians, Sorry
Cos you are a ba...d son, you need serious improvement on your path.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by ektbear: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2012
Happy 4th to Yankees and Yankee-lovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

NA NA NA, I'm talking about the genetically modified junk crumbs I'm willing to spare you and your hungry family. Atleast I'm not one of your politicians who, according to you, gives a fcuuk about you grin grin

Go ask that Sicilian in lower Manhattan what he thinks about that junck food and perhaps july 4th.

He thinks and says;

Oh man, I don't eat that shit. That shit is meant for the robots cos it got harmful chemicals in them.
Me come from Sicily man. I eat real Italian cuisine cooked with cholesterol free olive oil.
Me here to bribe some politicians and make some money man.
They see me as the bad guy, oh yea, I am the bad guy because I speak the truth and say my mind.
They are the VERY bad guys but they pretend and don't say the truth.
I know because I racket with them.

Oh yea, I am the Sicilian.
The bad guy. So make way for the bad guy.

Are you having fun punck grin. So make way for the rednecks and perhaps the "Real Americans".
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 05, 2012
Olodostein:

Go ask that Sicilian in lower Manhattan what he thinks about that junck food and perhaps july 4th.

He thinks and says;

Oh man, I don't eat that shit. That shit is meant for the robots cos it got harmful chemicals in them.
Me come from Sicily man. I eat real Italian cuisine cooked with cholesterol free olive oil.
They see me as the bad guy, oh yea, I am the bad guy because I speak the truth and say my mind.

Are you having fun punck grin. So make way for the rednecks and perhaps the "Real Americans".

It was my mistake for replying you in the first place. Now you're just beginning to blabber like one ediot.

-Ignored.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

It was my mistake for replying you in the first place. Now you're just beginning to blabber like one ediot.

-Ignored.

grin grin grin

Cat got your tongue now huh?

Lets have fun babe. Cmon, Its July 4th AKA The genocide of the Natives.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Revolva(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2012
Olodostein:

He thinks and says;

Me come from Sicily man. I eat real Italian
cuisine cooked with cholesterol free olive oil.

Well truth but that's will happen in the 60s to 80s these days white own america whether you irish italian dutch anglo german jews white latinos watever white race ok then blacks second and latinos and others. America is for all now and Bleep lagoslasgidi who thinnks the average white british man gives a Bleep about him he is a typical brainwashed blackman
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by lacasa: 1:34am On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

White-Americans are also immigrants, my friend.

The true Americans are the Native Americans.

Still displaying inferiority complex.

​ so​ in essence, u̶̲̥̅̊​ think u̶̲̥̅̊​ r one anϑ the same with the white americans

Na wa oo undecided
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by manny4life(m): 1:37am On Jul 05, 2012
WOW, wonderful grin grin grin

If you have a blue passport, I think it's important to acknowledge today o, besides, just because some redneck dimwit is crazed with racism doesn't mean one shouldn't be who they are.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2012
lacasa:

​ so​ in essence, u̶̲̥̅̊​ think u̶̲̥̅̊​ r one anϑ the same with the white americans

Na wa oo undecided

This is what you got from that post?

You're a classified ediot.

- Ignored.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Kayman3(m): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2012
I tot dis dis NAIRAland not DOLLARland nor POUNDland
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by freecocoa(f): 1:52am On Jul 05, 2012
Seriously what happens on the 4th of july again?

Is it like Obama's birthday or what? undecided
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by manny4life(m): 2:06am On Jul 05, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously what happens on the 4th of july again?

Is it like Obama's birthday or what? undecided

LOL,

Today is U.S. Independence...
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 05, 2012
grin
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by AfroBlue(m): 2:46am On Jul 05, 2012
Philly2012 on Philly's Fourth of July Jam

live stream

http://new.livestream.com/fourthofjulyjam/philly2012

Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by amosy007: 3:41am On Jul 05, 2012
slimyem: vous etes un idi`ot meme pour penser a gifler une personalite en ligne!et de penser,foolow vous rend fou partout ua parce que jene me soviens pas d'avoir une conversation avec vous.
lmao
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Musiwa2: 4:35am On Jul 05, 2012
h
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Lakayana: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2012
london2lasgidi:

We colonized your arses.

Gave you a language which you bastardized lmao.

Don't get rude to the Queen. shocked
What are you doing on Nairaland to learn the bastardized language?
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Lakayana: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2012
lacasa: Inferiority complexx anϑ hunger at the highest with this thread.

Nigerian immigrants are being wished happy 4th of July

Those Nigerians are like leaches anϑ parasites.

Mosquito-mentality grin
From the depth of my heart i do not like lacasa but totally agree with you on this.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Happy 4th of July to everyone out there who remembers the significance of USA's true independence from "Great" Britain.

Even though the American atmosphere is not as joyous and celebratory as the previous years, we still must celebrate.

Anybody want to invite me to a free 4th of July picnic? Just came from one, but I'm still hungry o.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9LJZYvXJZvJIZfE6I6YqUZ-Td5wFEPmV6olGXpmxKWb_Vt6eJPW2iF6lxkQ[/img]

Thanks OP.

Beautiful evening here in SoCal, fireworks still going on in the distance.
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by chucky234(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2012
Happy 4th of July guys
I miss the barbeque and grill in Woodburn but am loving life in Naija,wish you happy celebration but don't go near that blazing fire oooo
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2012
Thanks Ileke and happy 4th. Sorry I couldn't invite you over for BBQ smiley. I'm currently in the U.S Air Force. Need your prayers
Re: Happy 4th Of July, My People O by freecocoa(f): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2012
REALITY101: Thanks Ileke and happy 4th. Sorry I couldn't invite you over for BBQ smiley. I'm currently in the U.S Air Force. Need your prayers
You in uniform?

Hmm,what exactly would you want the prayers centered on?i could book a mass for you,you know?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About House Helps: Work Schedules, Limits/Chores;Please Share Your Experiences / Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.