Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Essence Or So Of Lightweight Scarves: A Brief Insight. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Essence Or So Of Lightweight Scarves: A Brief Insight. (1362 Views)

Epielle Facial Essence Mask / What's The Essence Of Starching Clothes? / Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Or So Of Lightweight Scarves: A Brief Insight. by Mcleo007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
Coming in beautiful bright floral, striking abstract prints and luxurious fabrics, the lightweight scarf is the love of fashion conscious ladies this season. It is not just an accessory for the cold weather, but also perfect for warm moment. It can help you protect your face and neck from harmful rays of the sun and the same time, give you warmth during cold.

No other accessory is as versatile as the light weight scarf. Not only can everyone wear it, it can also be used for a lot of purposes such as cover the head or rolled into a long tube of fabric and worn as headband to achieve a summery look.

Continue here; http://styleandfitted..com/2012/07/essence-or-so-of-lightweight-scarves.html
Re: The Essence Or So Of Lightweight Scarves: A Brief Insight. by iice(f): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
I love scarves. All sorts just not too much pink color. Basically i use it around my neck or to cover my hair which i'm usually lazy to fix. Bed hair, helmet hair cheesy
Re: The Essence Or So Of Lightweight Scarves: A Brief Insight. by Mcleo007(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
iice: I love scarves. All sorts just not too much pink color. Basically i use it around my neck or to cover my hair which i'm usually lazy to fix. Bed hair, helmet hair cheesy

I see! Strange, you reckon you are lazy. tongue cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Face Of West Africa Fashion Awards Contestant / Online Makeup Training For A Month By Flawless Makeup By Martha. / How Men And Women See Colours [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.