Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 (18520 Views)

Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
blink182: I forgot to add for N8, I know where to get it too without N8 compatibility.

I don't know about it working on N8 but u can Google it. I've heard that there is a Youtube video of it running on N8.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2012
Wait o...
Does it mean that there are only 4 symbian^3 users or that the others don't use apps?
I think this thread should to the front page just like that of BB and android. But I thought symbian wz still quite popular in Nigeria
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2012
jedisco: Wait o...
Does it mean that there are only 4 symbian^3 users or that the others don't use apps?
I think this thread should to the front page just like that of BB and android. But I thought symbian wz still quite popular in Nigeria

Symbian is popular, belle is not.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Yea. Most of the symbian devices I see are the older versions. I now see the reason why people post some ridiculous stuff on the symbian vs android thread. Nokia should have released it much earlier.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Very true.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by Mafia4life(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2012
An andriod user: So Symbian belle got all these awesome stuff? Ah... I think I gotta search for the andriod version of those apps. I blame Nokia for annoucing that they will discontinue Symbian in 2016. If not, many developers will develope more for symbian since it has future.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by Daxbiz(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2012
Hello fellow Belle Lovers,

Can someone point me to where I can get a SCREENGUARD for my Nokia 603 Belle?

Please don't say COMPUTER VILLAGE because i'm a regular there.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
Daxbiz: Hello fellow Belle Lovers,

Can someone point me to where I can get a SCREENGUARD for my Nokia 603 Belle?

Please don't say COMPUTER VILLAGE because i'm a regular there.

Thanks in anticipation.
If you have the money then order from Fhemmy
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2012
I have come across some really good apps recently. Will make a post this evening.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2012
Mafia4life: An andriod user: So Symbian belle got all these awesome stuff? Ah... I think I gotta search for the andriod version of those apps. I blame Nokia for annoucing that they will discontinue Symbian in 2016. If not, many developers will develope more for symbian since it has future.

Its good to see you guys surprised about current symbian apps.

Although you're got some points, 2016 is a very long time in the smartphone world add the contract with accenture for symbian development expires then. That does not mean Nokia may not renew it.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by Ozegbe(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
have been looking for that today app and cant find it and also the hear and write uses internet connection.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by 4peace(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
best screensnap

Quick snap

Dragon Sight ScreenShot v1.4

appstop

Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by 4peace(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
hiv guide

HowToTieTie

HPePrint

MagicLight

LeStartStop_V102-for whatsapp stop

Picobrothers AK47

sms to fi1e

SKydrive10

SMSSpreaderFREE

stopwatch

timer pro

GifTailor 2.15 S60v3 S60v5 S^3

FlashlightExtreme

Flashlight Torch v2.00 S^3 Anna Belle Signed

BatteryMonitor2

ebible60_3_5_s3_en_v_2_01_sw

callrecorder_s60_5x_3x_s3_v_1_07_sw

facinate

FChat

Nimbuzz5

Nokia goal

Skype_S60_belle

YouTubeDownloader

livescore app

gravity

Adobe Reader LE 10.1.1
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by 4peace(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
1999_Nigeria Constitution

Java Full Bible

Melon PDF Scanner v1.0.6

NIVbible.

Power Calculator 2.03(42)

QuickOffice Pro v7.00(39)

winRAR v1.01_S^3_unsigned

Talking_Time

F-Secure Anti-Theft

FontZoomer+v3.20

MemCheck Touch

HandyAlarmPro_S60_x3

HandyBlacklist_S60_x3

HandyConverter_S60_x3

X-plore_s60_3rd_1_58

CAM2facebook102

filMark v1.2

LiveStation_Symbian3_Phase1

ALONMP3Dictaphone_s60_2_99_5_ovi_signed

Mobile_TV_201577

Nokia IM Chat Client v3.14 for S^Belle

Photo Browser 2.0.4 Belle Unsigned

Vlingo v2.4.5 S^3

Emanuele Colombo Duktov5.01 Anna Belle

JoikuSpot Premium

The Vitamin
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by 4peace(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
THEMES

AX_illusion_typ-2_belle_signed

Blue-bird-steel-sappire-by-daeva112

clearblack_6th

Embossed_Blue

Field_IND190_Ovi_235280_sis

Island Theme Symbian^3 by_dark_side_

Nature_V12_by_Yans_sis

Nokia Belle By AJ23

Open by Pizero - Basic - S^3 Anna Belle

Paradise_s60v5_2__84577

Aero_7_Ultimate_v3_0_Simograndi

Ek.Tha.Tiger.-Dandelions_Pro_II_By_Arjun_Arora

Evolve+_By_Simograndi-ONE OF MY FAV

meego-by-fsx

neon-emboss-by-novag
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by 4peace(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
THEME EFFECT
the amazing effects

FUSION-BELLE

effects4_andrenlsbr_15.07.12

Aminking effects

FP2-EFFECTS-ALLSTAR12345

CASUAL-belle

Jin Hao V6 Swift Effect

jinhao SuckS effects

LEON-UPDATE-1

NEON- update-1

nOOb effects

Performance V1.01 effects pack by nokiae668

Zeon-belle-v1

Xeon-full-v1

Smooth effects v2.1

Mix effect v1

n9 effect

SLIDEMANIA BY ALLSTAR12345
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
Never knew that acient tech still exists alöngside Modern Tech like Android devices and iDevices.

jedisco: Wait o...
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by 4peace(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
Those were some used by me

if you need them

use google

use nokia store

no headway let me know
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by 4peace(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
aze: Never knew that acient tech still exists alöngside Modern Tech like Android devices and iDevices.

that what happen to the best things

remember Jesus lolz
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
@4peace you've got a really good collection.
Let me check out some like lestartstop and some strange names. Although it would have been good if you added a note to the not-so-popular ones stating their use.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
I noticed sometime ago that meebible also has support for native Nigerian languages. The Last time I saw Efik, Yoruba and Igbo. Also, the supported language and versions keep growing.

All you have to do is just change the language to the preferred one and download for offline reading- All for free.

Here are some screenshots of the Igbo version

Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ozegbe: have been looking for that today app and cant find it and also the hear and write uses internet connection.

I came across it today while looking for something else. I had almost forgotten until I saw your post.

It was made by offscreen so you can check their list of apps for it.

Like apps also include:
History (also written in Qt) and
Birthdate.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by 4peace(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
jedisco: @4peace you've got a really good collection.
Let me check out some like lestartstop and some strange names. Although it would have been good if you added a note to the not-so-popular ones stating their use.

Let me know not-so-popular ones so i can give the description
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2012
4peace:

Let me know not-so-popular ones so i can give the description

Mainly the ones that have not been talked on before like
SMSSpreaderFREE
sms to fi1e
SKydrive10
HPePrint
Melon PDF Scanner
CAM2facebook
filMark
LiveStation_Symbian3_Phase1
Mobile_TV
Emanuele Colombo Duktov5.01
The Vitamin
Photo Browser
HandyBlacklist
Talking time
timer pro
power calculator
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by starmehigh: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
jedisco:

Its good to see you guys surprised about current symbian apps.

Although you're got some points, 2016 is a very long time in the smartphone world add the contract with accenture for symbian development expires then. That does not mean Nokia may not renew it.
point of collection this is nokia belle not symbian belle, nokia is leaving symbian not belle. So by 2016 I would wonder wat Kind of features that will be improved on belle os
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
starme high: point of collection this is nokia belle not symbian belle, nokia is leaving symbian not belle. So by 2016 I would wonder wat Kind of features that will be improved on belle os

I really hope what you said is true but from all indications I don't think so.
Nokia is putting all effort into lumia now and symbian is not helping matters with seriously declining sales.

Take a look at the ongoing Nokia world. There has been on talk on symbian yet.

And just to clarify something, its still symbian. Its the UI that is called Belle. Just like windows phone and the Metro UI
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
Let me add two apps. Will post some later.
They are apps that let you hide your media and files (documents, images e.t.c.)

Safe Deposit- Easy to use and simple. To hide a file, you have to know the file name and location in the file manager. The only problem is that it saves the hidden files in C: so you have to have some space there.

Smart lock- though its icon is not as beautiful as that of Safe Deposit, access to it is superb. When you open the app, it shows you a battery status bar which you have to press for sometime to show you where to input your pass. You also have to press this for sometime to get into the main app. So its much easier to hide. With some other apps, you can rename it and change the icon giving you a completely anonymous app. It hides music, vids and pics. Can be got for free from Nokia store.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2012
Well done Jedisco!

Situations v1.01
We believe that the best interface is no
interface. Every day, we change the behavior of
our phone. In fact, it should change its behavior
by what we do and where we are. With Situations you can set your device to go
silent, open news app, extend its battery life, and
respond to calls with aSMS.
When: Time, Calendar, Accessory, Battery,
Network Cells, Connectivity, Location.
What: Profile, Theme, Mobile Data, Wi-Fi, BT, Power Save, SMS Reply, Send SMS, Launch, Close.
http://www.nokiavnn.com/2012/09/situations-v1014-symbian-belle-fp1-fp2.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
Well done Jedisco!

Situations v1.01
We believe that the best interface is no
interface. Every day, we change the behavior of
our phone. In fact, it should change its behavior
by what we do and where we are. With Situations you can set your device to go
silent, open news app, extend its battery life, and
respond to calls with aSMS.
When: Time, Calendar, Accessory, Battery,
Network Cells, Connectivity, Location.
What: Profile, Theme, Mobile Data, Wi-Fi, BT, Power Save, SMS Reply, Send SMS, Launch, Close.
http://www.nokiavnn.com/2012/09/situations-v1014-symbian-belle-fp1-fp2.html?m=1

Thanks man. Thumbs up to you too.
Its good you put the link to the app. I wanted to do thesame but on a second thought didn't cos the link might get dead or the app updated. Anyway its still good to have it as it eases the stress of finding it for some peeps.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2012
Let me talk on file managers. These ones allow one to transfer files directly to and from any PC using wifi and without any software installed on the PC.

My Explorer- Very neat and handy file manager. You can use it to seamlessly transfer files between any PC using wifi which is much faster than Bluetooth.
All you need do is set up a network connection on the PC, connect your phone using wifi to the network on the PC, open the app and under 'add network share' input the PC name.
Thats it! Now connect to the PC from the app and start transferring.
Comes in very handy when I don't have a cable and need to transfer a large file from a PC or even when I have a cable but don't want to be glued to the PC

Dukto- Although I haven't used it but It offers thesame PC sharing capability as the one above. It has a windows phone-like interface. It can easily be got on Nokia Store.

Lastly, the regular file managers. The age-long X-plore that allows you to do almost anything you would need to do. An all-round, all-functional file manager.

My next post should be on YouTube downloaders or menu bar customization apps.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by Mafia4life(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
Is there no Alarm system App for symbian? I know of Skye App that detect noise and calls someone or MMS u the sound detected. Is there no one for camera? When cam detect movement and then activate alarm?
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by bizzlemie(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2012
sup jedisco and co, pls i nid help on how to install theme effects on my nokia 701. Followed a procedure i saw online buh didn't work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Roll Over Your Unused MTN Internet Data Subscrition / Tecno Phantom Z - Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Formatting A SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.