Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? (7853 Views)

Devaluation: IMF Versus Buhari - Henry Boyo / Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / Jumia Versus Konga: Which Has The Better Discounts And Offers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by hotncold1(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2012
Hi great people of NL.I would like to be educated on who was TRULY SINCERE about reforming not just the banking industry alone but the Nigeria economy to an extent.Was Soludo that bad as some people painted him?
Where and how did he go wrong during his stay as the CBN Governor?Let's also access Sanusi tenure so far.

I would also appreciate if logics and opinions can be backed up with relevant FACTS or Quotation.

Oya,NL lecturers your humble student is happily and eagerly awaiting your lecture. grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by TexasR: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ah ah,by far Solusi is better than Sanudo

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by Rhino5dm: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Not again!!
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Google Nairaland!!

We have dealt with this subject countless times..
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by amosy007: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Me think its soludo..
Though salusi is trying. Buh the man is too tribalized and religious bigoted to be called a cbn governor.. A secular with sound mind should always hold that position. Not sum1 that will implement policies that will make the rich get richer and poor to be poor.. And also use public fund to finance his religion and tribe..

And
@op try to add a poll

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by ballabriggs: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Both are on a different class with different ideologies. Only ignorant people would compare professionals at that level. You may disagree with their perspectives.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by dabrake(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
how dare you ask such question? just like comparing barcelona to bolton wanderers. soludo is on point

1 Like

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
Igbo man vs. Hausa Man in money matters, who do you think is supposed to be the winner?!

Umunna Kwezu enu!! cool

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by lakesider(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
Must we be tribalistic or use religious sentiment in all our judgment

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by lakesider(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
The problem of the world is religion and tribe .once U remove them from your mind U ll become a sound thinker and that gets U forward.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by baslone: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Soludo is a thief and makers of bank robbers!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
lakesider: Must we be tribalistic or use religious sentiment in all our judgment

Who you dey follow talk?! angry
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by ZUBY77(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
It was actually Soludo who opened our eyes

1 Like

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by ballabriggs: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
amosy007: Me think its soludo..
Though salusi is trying. Buh the man is too tribalized and religious bigoted to be called a cbn governor.. A secular with sound mind should always hold that position. Not sum1 that will implement policies that will make the rich get richer and poor to be poor.. And also use public fund to finance his religion and tribe..

And
@op try to add a poll

Can you explain this please.
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by lakesider(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Who you dey follow talk?! angry

i think a course in HUMAN RELATION will help u
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
lakesider:

i think a course in HUMAN RELATION will help u

You are not my Relation.. So whats your problem?!

Nwokem drex!
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by tessyade: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
I will go for soludo anyday anytime. Sanusi does not match him at all.
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by Afam4eva(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
It's Soludo anytime anyday.
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by jeak123(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
Maybe in Another place and time, sanusi would have been better. In d present, sanusi has completely ruined d financial sector with his ideologies dat has faiked to appreciate what d financial sector thrives on (confidence). Sanusi blew d whistle on d ailing banks and there was a run on those banks and he came again 2 say how indebted those institutions were. What do u expect when these institutions can thrive only when the public have trust and confidence that money they in those banks are safe. It is not only the banks that felt it even the capital market is even the worse for his coming. Pension fund administrators never found it funny cos bulk of their investments was in the capital market. After the crash of 2007, the US has long recovered from that problem but what of the Nigerian capital is still lagging with investors losing trillions of naira. Soludo even in the heat of that bubble was still assuring investors that Nigerian was still safe. The banks were one of the highest employers of labour then and waht about now. Most of d banks are finding it difficult 2 make profit. The general situation in finacial sector is worse now than when soludo was there. Some people may say that we have healthier banks but i can still tell u that it's not as its thought. Have we ever thoght of how many jobs were lost, how much fixed income earners suffered as a result of his policies? A sector that was one of the fastest growing sector is now a laggard. How were these institutions thriving before he came 2 blow d whistle on them. When dat confidence was deflected what was left was what we're seeing today (failed banks). Soludo managed these banks. Hes knew they were sick, he also knew they would come out of it alas, they were never allowed 2o get out it when sanusi came. I think soludo is poles away from sanusi if there's any basis for comparison.

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by dipotech: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
Soludo may not be completely corrupt-free but he really performed better than the present man, as far as i am concerned this man hasn't done anything new
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Soludo was just a magician, he didn't really do anything than just create a bubble..

Sanusi started well but fell off...

Conclusion: Both are frauds!! cool
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by SamAfrik(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
Soludo all d way. I think his policies made more impact on d ordinary Nigerian.
I really like his intelligence & personality. Presently, he is d only Igbo I can consider 4 presidency.
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by wasiudvd(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
Soludo is far better. Sanusi killed many biz with his policies. HiTV is number 1. Is d banking sector better than it was before his reform? I will not say much, Sanusi is a criminal.
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by amosy007: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
ballabriggs:

Can you explain this please.
he suported fuel subsidy init?
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by ismhab(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
WHO IS SOLUDO BY THE WAY?
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by crackhouse(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
Texas_R: Ah ah,by far Solusi is better than Sanudo
i don't think we have sb bearing that name in Nigeria. Maybe it's in saudi or Dubai.
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by osajojo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
Soludo was better, I remember when sanusi indeptly explained the fuel subsidy issue and begged nigerians to accept it promising it was for the better. Now tell me if our lives r better. Let's give it to obasanjo he was result oriented. I miss u grand daddy.
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by chino11(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
Soludo is the best out of 9ja. Sanusi is just like every other almajiri.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by akpunku1: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
ismhab: WHO IS SOLUDO BY THE WAY?

u be amu rubber
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by Ournaija: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
Give it to Soludo
Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by chucky234(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
Soludo stabilized the banking sector which helped in creating more jobs while Sanusi distabilized the industry which resulted in banks cutting jobs and sending more than 50,000 bankers into the labour market,that man called Sanuthief have failed with his borrowed ideologies.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? by kaiter: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
Though salusi is trying. Buh the man is too tribalized and religious bigoted to be called a cbn governor.. A secular with sound mind should always hold that position. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k / 35 Apply To Build Modular Refineries In Niger Delta / What Does It Take To Start Magazine Publication In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.