Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Unable 2 Download,pls Help. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable 2 Download,pls Help. (2943 Views)

Operamini4.2 Download / Help! The Direct Link 2 Download The Signed Version Of Operamini 4.2 Multi Window (om 4.2) / Re: Unable 2 Download,please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by kosovo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2007
dragnet
wats crackin?
arent you gona zzzzzz'zzzzzzz"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'z'z'z''z'z'z'z'''z''z''z'z'z'?
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by bimbor(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
Opera 8.65 is for smartphones with symbian and windows mobile OS.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by konari(m): 4:31am On Dec 04, 2007
ok, i'v disabled the proxy and so far so good my apps still connect(browse) free but the default browser fails to launch now (fed up) pls what do i do? pls can someone provide a link for operaweb v8.65 (cracked version) that'll work with nokia7710?
@dragnet & co. thanks for your inputs i'm grateful
@honsule why arent you reponding to my IMs? i even blasted you on YIM (was upset, dis fone is driving me up the wall)

pls guys help me out with this browser issue, thanks again for your help
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by honsule(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2007
@konari.give me your number i will send you the link for the cracked version of opera v8.6 directly to your phone.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by 4peace(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2007
@deeteenee
try this link and download operamini mod205.jar
note
set the page to english before downloading.I've been using it since last year.You download and upload with this.Even you rotate your screen by 270 angle.Here is the link.It is official http://opera-mini.ru/file/
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by 4peace(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2007
@deeteenee
try this link and download operamini mod205.jar
note
set the page to english before downloading.I've been using it since last year.You download and upload with this.Even you rotate your screen by 270 angle.Here is the link.It is official http://opera-mini.ru/file/
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by deeteeneey(f): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2007
Tanx.i wld do dt immediately.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by worldbest(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2007
@deeteeneey. U can also goto www.mosh.nokia.mobi/search ,type in opera 8.65 in the search.Thats how i got mine
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by dragnet: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2007
Her ph0ne model matTerS
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by worldbest(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2007
@konari wat is ur fone model?did u remove the username and password?Do that if u dint.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by konari(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2007
@honsule my browser refuses to launch dats the crux of the matter now so if it doesnt run how will i download anything, anyways here's ma digits 08080366131, ladies feel free to holla @ dis chocolaty chunk of Xtreme sweetness

@worldbest would opera web 8.65 work with nokia 7710? thats my phone make/model
i dont use any username/password, its blank

i'v tried the operamini v2.bla bla bla its awsome; multiple tabbed browsing, landscape view infact page rotation, i had it on my 6230i before thr 'real owners' disposesed me of it, but the annoying thing was that the version i had was in russian, would love to get the english version, i'll try that link out, thanks for posting the link, may you have a wonderful relationship with ur hubby, lots of 'cumming' lol
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by honsule(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2007
@konari.Your browser refuses to launch?That is another thing entirely.Maybe your browser is famished,why don't you give it a lunch(credit)for it to launch(browse)
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by honsule(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2007
@konari.Your browser refuses to launch?That is another thing entirely.Maybe your browser is famished,why don't you give it a lunch(credit)for it to launch(browse)
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by konari(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2007
@4peace the operamini mod205.jar you have, is it in english? what version did you download from the link, thats precisely where i got one i had from,
you said something about switching the page to english before downloading, how can i achieve that with operamini i know how to translate on pc, what i do is to translate the webpage using google's online web translation tool, however i dont think translating the page to english would affect the language in which the application would run,cos i actually translated the page to english before downloading and the app was still in Russian, the thing is the software was written(coded) in russian not english which leads me to my questions:
Is your version in english?
what version dd'u download? (there are a lot of options to choose from, some made specifically for phone make/models)
what phone d'u use
can you download with it?
i believe you can upload with but dont know for sure, would you pls confirm
i know for a fact you can browse the contents of your phone including your memory card with it.

wow! óró po n'iwe kobo,lol
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by konari(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2007
it has nothing to do with being farmished, i'm replying this post with operamini and it connects free i also chat with you and it connects free but the application refuses to run now! it has absolutely nothing to do with credo, btw how come u replied to quickly dd'u check 'notify me of replies'? if so d'u get an email from nairaland immediately a reply is posted? are you on messenger now, i know with messenger you get instant notification (i dont believe i'm asking all these trivial questions answers to which i (should) already know, i bet i look like a novice) anyway pls just answer the questions
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by deeteeneey(f): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2007
Samsung e900
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by maxjax(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2007
you can build your own opera mini mod from this link
http://wapelite.com/opera-mini.ru/maker204

its my wap site grin cheesy wink
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by konari(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2007
i visited the site all i got was a blank page then i tried again and the page opened but dont understand what one can do there, there are 2 options v205 or v204
my question is will any of those options make the operamini run in english?
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by konari(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2007
i think once i translate the page to english i should be able to answer my questions, i saw an option for english on the site, thanks for the post, cheers mate!!!
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by 4peace(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2007
I used 206version which is in English.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by deeteeneey(f): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2007
D version 206 isnt in d site u gave earlier. and do u knw u re dwnloadin d english & nt d russian versn.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by maxjax(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2007
@deeteeneey just go to d site i just gav above, u r d one to select if u want it to b english or russian
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by 4peace(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2007
There is 206 there it is testing not official.Meanwhile have you download any.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by deeteeneey(f): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2007
i dwnloaded d 205.bt it was d russian version,so i had 2 delete it.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by deeteeneey(f): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2007
Max d site isnt in english. pls cross check.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by maxjax(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2007
deeteeneey:

Max d site isnt in english. please cross check.

Since you cnt see the site in english, i hav developed the opera mini MOD v205 specially for you, so use any of the followin' links to download either the JAD or JAR files.

http://opera-mini.ru/maker204/dnld/opera205_1196970193.jad
http://opera-mini.ru/maker204/dnld/opera205_1196970193.jar

Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by deeteeneey(f): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2007
tanx.i will try dat.
Re: Unable 2 Download,pls Help. by Dwayne(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2009
Nice contributions

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Play High Graphics Games smoothly On Android Phone With Low RAM / I Regret Upgrading My Infinix Phone / This Is The Best Power Bank Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.