Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1903 Views)

Why Do Some People Fear Registry Wedding? / Is It True That Females From Broken Homes Are No Good For Wife Material? / Reasons For Wife's Lockup To Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by omoobanla(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2012
Re: . by omoobanla(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2012
plz,moderator Help me push these news forward. The Bible says Heaven help Those who help Their Self.
Re: . by maclatunji: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
Like seriously?
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
So how do the "women" contact you?don't tell me you expect them to chase and woe you all over the thread. Anyway, na you dey seek so you are the king here.
Lmao
Re: . by omoobanla(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
ifyalways: So how do the "women" contact you?don't tell me you expect them to chase and woe you all over the thread. Anyway, na you dey seek so you are the king here.
Lmao

Thanx Ifyalways, I have make some litttle change regarding my contact.
Re: . by KemiAdeyeye: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
from d day one. U a hidding, hope u a not trying to scam d innocent women out there. Prove m wrong now.
Re: . by noetic16(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
omooba-nla:
plz,moderator Help me push these news forward. The Bible says Heaven help Those who help Their Self.

where in the bible did you read this from?
Re: . by omoobanla(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
Kemi Adeyeye: from d day one. U a hidding, hope u a not trying to scam d innocent women out there. Prove m wrong now.

@kemi Adeyeye, U can't expect me to give my personal Email Address and Phone Contact just like that in the public.
So, u want Yahoo yahoo boys and Hackers to take advantage of me just like that. Am Desperate for the right thing but am not looking for anything(woman), but the right one.

Listing if u look at my writing well, u ll know that am not a bluffing. I sounded desperate but not stupid.
If anyone want to dig into it just for a try, ur can forward ur contact maybe ur FB addr if u don't mind. But for me I don't think that is the way to follow at these stage. I think Everything should come step by step.
Re: . by omoobanla(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
noetic16:

where in the bible did you read this from?

That is another topic for another day, just Go and read the end of ur bible and let holy spirit guide u. Thanx
Re: . by Confilass: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
U haven't mention if u had a child with ur ex-wife. At least so dat any lady coming for u. Will know what she's entering.
Re: . by omoobanla(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
Confilass: U haven't mention if u had a child with ur ex-wife. At least so dat any lady coming for u. Will know what she's entering.

I keep my family issues secret. Discussion like that should be private....., I promise nothing to hide, just want to protect my people.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Adopted Children Get Angry When They Realise They Were Adopted? / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? / Video Of A Four Year Old Boy That Was Beheaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.