Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Federal Medical Center, Bida, Niger State Recruiting Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Medical Center, Bida, Niger State Recruiting Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist (9925 Views)

Nsitf (nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund) Have They State Recruiting For 2015 / Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) / Lagos State Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Medical Center, Bida, Niger State Recruiting Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist by Dextra(f): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2012
Description
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified Nigerians for the following vacant positions.

Position: Medical Consultants

(Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Morbid Anatomy. Community Health, Medical Microbiology, Chemical Pathology. Haematology and Radiology)

Salary: CONMESS OS/4/i.e. N3.024.474.00 PA)

Position: Resident Doctors

(Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Family Medicine, Microbiology, Haematology).

Salary: CONMESS 02/2 i.e. N1,590,117.00 PA)

Requirement:

Candidates must possess MBBS Certificate and most have passed primaries of the fellowship of National Post Graduate Nigeria or its equivalent in the relevant area of specialization.

Position: Medical Imaging Scientist

Salary: CONHESS 09/2 i.e. N1, 342,232 P.A

Requirement

Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Radiography (B.Rad) from a recognized University or any other equivalent qualification registrable with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN) and has successfully completed the NYSC or obtained its Certificate of Exemption.

Position: Physiotherapist

Salary: CONHESS 09/2 i.e.N1, 342,232 PA

Requirement

Candidates must possess a degree in physiotherapy who has registered with trie Medical rehabilitation
Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria and has successfully completed the NYSC or obtained its Certificate of Exemption.

Position: Pharmacist

Salary: CONHESS 09/2 i.e.NI, 342,232 PA

Requirement

Candidates must possess a degree in Pharmacy registerable with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria and has successfully completed the NYSC or obtained its Certificate of Exemption.

Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist

Salary: CONHESS 08/2 i.e.N 1,141,189 PA

Requirement:

Candidates must possess Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institution registerable with the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology of Nigeria (IMLTN) and has successfully completed the NYSC or obtained its Certificate of Exemption,

Position: Nurses

(Peri-operative. Anaesthesia, Paediatrics, Neonatal Intensive. Dental Nurses, ENT Nurses, Registered Nurse/Registered Midwives).

Salary: CONHESS 07/1 i.e. N949.119 PA

Requirement

Candidates must possess general Nursing and Post Basic Qualification in the above listed areas of specialization and must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.

Method of Application
Visit: [url][/url]http://www.nigeria.ipsojobs.com[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

N-power: How To Successfully Complete Your Physical Verification When It Begins / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment / Top 12 Graduate trainee jobs to apply for in 2018 Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.