Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Is In It For Israel? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is In It For Israel? (1944 Views)

Trip Too Costly For Israel's Netanyahu To Attend Mandela's Funeral / Obama's Victory Spells Trouble For Israel's Netanyahu / Us Wont Sent Army To Fight For Israel If She Attack Iran Uniliterally - Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is In It For Israel? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2007
Afam:

@davidylan/!-man,

Can you guys please speak english? Trying to confuse yourselves just because a simple question was asked is not fair.

It is clear that this issue of who attacked who is closed, you may contact mrpataki to lecture the 2 of you if need be, bloody liars.

I seriously doubt you can comprehend english. Case closed. grin
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by mrpataki(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2007
grin grin grin Nairaland and its dramas.
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by chidichris(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2007
Afam,
i am begining to appreciate your concerns about the freedom of palestine and palestine people. i would want to put it straight to you that palestine is calling for a total withdrawal of isreal while the westerners are calling for a peaceful co-existance of the two countries.
my question to your mr. afam is:
if you have your way, what do you think will be the solution to this problem?
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by Mariory(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
In regards to the six day war, it was very clear that the Arab armies led by Egypt were preparing for war. Israel actually complained to the international community a number of times before she launched her attack.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/30/newsid_2493000/2493177.stm

"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight"
President Nasser of Egypt

Tensions in the region have been building for the last three weeks since Egypt increased its military presence in the Sinai Peninsular and ordered the United Nations Emergency Force off Egyptian territory.

On 22 May President Nasser closed the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping. Five days later he declared: "Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight."

It's pretty plain to see who was looking for a fight in 1967. Case closed.
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by Afam(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
@chidichris,

My position is that Israel should withdraw completely to the pre 1967 borders.

@mariory,

It is obvious you can't stand facts.

I did not ask you who was spoiling for a fight.

I asked you who attacked first.

Did the arab nations attack Israel as has been widely misrepresented for decades or did Israel attack its arab neighbors?

Keep it simple, stupid.
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2007
Afam:

@chidichris,

My position is that Israel should withdraw completely to the pre 1967 borders.

lets look at the above in clear terms:
1. withdrawing to the pre-1967 borders presupposes that those borders are really the bone of contention . . . is this so?
a. These borders were siezed from Jordan and Egypt, why is Isreal bound to give up these lands to "palestinians" when Egypt and Jordan have expressed reluctance to take the lands back?
b. these lands were in Egyptian and jordanian hands for 19yrs, where were the "palestinians" now crying for a separate state?
c. Isreal had these same borders in 1948 before they were conquered in 1948 - a clear indication that these lands have always been in jewish hands.
d. why was Isreal attacked in 1967 when she was not in possession of these contentious lands?

Afam:

@mariory,

It is obvious you can't stand facts.

I did not ask you who was spoiling for a fight.

I asked you who attacked first.

Did the arab nations attack Israel as has been widely misrepresented for decades or did Israel attack its arab neighbors?

You speak like someone with a chronic inability to connect facts to form an intelligent oppinion. Isreal "attacked" her neighbours who had openly declared they were ready to destroy Isreal, had ammassed 100,000 troops on Isreali border, 1000 tanks and closed air and sea traffic to and from Isreal . . .

perhaps dolts like you expected Isreal to just fold her arms and wait to be "attacked" first. In military lingo there is something called "pre-emptive strikes" . . . perhaps its too complicated for imature minds to understand.
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by Afam(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2007
@davidylan,

Now it is obvious that you are a cursed human being with no shame.

Someone makes a point, you disagree completely, when facts make nonsense of your position you come back to agree with the person, only this time you are mixing both facts with lies and end up educating the person on the very issues the person brought to the fore at the beginning.

Reading the line on pre-emtive strike makes me see you as a complete nitwit and a slowpoke you will remain forever.

Guy, you are indeed cursed, better start looking for help fast if it is not already too late.
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2007
nothing is new afam. Same old story, curse your way out anytime you are cornered with the truth and exposed to be a brainless fraud pretending to be intelligent.

Carry go my brother. grin there are better people to banter with than nittwits.
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by mrpataki(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2007
Afam:

@davidylan,

Now it is obvious that you are a cursed human being with no shame.

Someone makes a point, you disagree completely, when facts make nonsense of your position you come back to agree with the person, only this time you are mixing both facts with lies and end up educating the person on the very issues the person brought to the fore at the beginning.

Reading the line on pre-emtive strike makes me see you as a complete nitwit and a slowpoke you will remain forever.

Guy, you are indeed cursed, better start looking for help fast if it is not already too late.

Can we please stay on issues and avoid personal attacks?

It will be a shame if you continue with this arrogance and stupidity of yours into the coming year.
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by Afam(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2007
@davidylan,

It seems you have a small world you have created for yourself and you mistake that for planet earth. You have a totally different definition for truth, what a shame. Well, what do you expect from a cursed being?

@mrpataki,

For the simple fact that you were exposed as a slowpoke on every single issue you have dabbled into on this forum I don't have much to say to you because with your own hands you have typed enough rubbish to make it clear to everyone that you are a complete slowpoke.

Spend some days learning just one thing so that at least there will be a single thing you are knowledgeable about.
Re: What Is In It For Israel? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2007
yet more fruitless curses. Do some people ever grow up? grin

yawn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iceland's Volcanic Ash Halts Flights In Northern Europe - Uk Airspace Closing / US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) / Why Israel Has The Most Technologically Advanced Military On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.