Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? (2759 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / How Much Did You Spend On Data Subscription In 2014 ? / How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by GentleSoul2: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2006
16hrs with electricity from Power Hoarding, otherwise 12hrs with generator!
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by dessi(f): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2006
@ gbenga_9ja : u should install also Strong DC++ , my bf downloaded limeware cos he didnt found nigerian music here , but with strog DC i download much better , i mean the speed is cool . take care smiley
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Labelle(f): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2006
uhm
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by mrtee(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2006
ha! i am always online .i work 8am -9pm, i love it , though it had to do with my kind of job.Researching and teaching on ways one can earn a genuine living via the net.i guess i spend most of my time doing that.actually i enjoy it.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Labelle(f): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2006
Blogging (Basically chxta, naija, chippla) that takes approximately 55mins. Global, odd, Insurance news: 45mins. Nigerian village square and nairaland (as much as i hate to admit) a sordid 6hrs 16mins. (Excluding miscelleous interruptions such as moms's irking errands, baby sonchi's dipper change, nepa, snitchy neighbours etc)
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Labelle(f): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2006
Blogging (Basically chxta, naija, chippla) that takes approximately 55mins. Global, odd, Insurance news: 45mins. Nigerian village square and nairaland (as much as i hate to admit) a sordid 6hrs 16mins. (Excluding miscelleous interruptions such as moms's irking errands, baby sonchi's dipper change, nepa, snitchy neighbours etc)
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Saddam: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2006
I spend less than 18hrs a Day. I am one of the most reliable Starcomms Internet devotee/Customer in Lagos
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by UpNigeria1: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2006
FOE ME MY WEB NA FREE, HERE IN BRIXTON, LONDON THERE IS A WAN NETWORK WIRELESS THAT YOU CAN USE FREE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A WIRELESS SET UP, BELIVE ME THIS IS THE ONLY FREEBEE IN LONDON, I SPEND ON AVERAGE 5 HOURS A DAY, THAT IS INCLUDING WORK AND HOME USAGE
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by gbengaijot(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2006
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmi know brixton very well. its the city of jamaicans,
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Zahymaka(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2006
The probability that I'm online is always close to 1 at any given time. I haven't rebooted in three days and I wear my headphones to sleep so I know when I get buzzed.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Eastcoast(f): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2006
Zahymaka:

I wear my headphones to sleep so I know when I get buzzed.
that is so funny grin cheesy. i usually turn the volume of my speakers to the loudest.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Zahymaka(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2006
That would disturb my roommate -- he loves sleeping without sound.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by mizkay(f): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2006
How much time do i spend on the internet? hmmmm let me think *scratching chin* ----- I spend my whole LIFE on the internet - and yes that includes my life! - oh and that is literally my life ! oh - I don't have a boyfriend to pull me off it. Plus, even if I did, I think I'd make him join me - that'll mean two lives spent on the internet. At this rate, we'll need internet cops.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by loungr(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2006
Too those of you who have time to spend on the net , Make sure you check out this site ,,, By Nigerians, for , well Africans in General
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Cactus(m): 3:21am On Apr 13, 2006
In some way or the other I am always connected 24/7 either via my pc/pda/psp am always on except when i sleep I can pretty much say i spend nothing less than 16hrs a day online
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by eveseh(f): 5:56pm On May 06, 2006
5 hours
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by ellinapati(f): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2006
I spent about 13 hours on the net grin
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by kazey(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2006
My whole life? , In the room, on the move and in the class,
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Highbury(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2006
8hours
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by mukina2: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2006
a lot of hours grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by mistercute(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2006
I spend 11 hours on the internet from monday to saturdays and 8 hours every sunday.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2006
can't guess but i spend a lot of time tongue
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by bisibaby(f): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2007
I work in a caffe so i spend most of my time on the net and am always on nairaland
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by hola2ng(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2007
loads of hours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Mobile Browsers For Nokia 3110c / Infinix Smart 3 Plus Vs Tecno Spark 3 Pro / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.