Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Your ATM Experience! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your ATM Experience! (493 Views)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your ATM Experience! by Sirniyeh(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
I was on queue at GTB ATM stand. One pretty lady just finished with the machine and then left for my turn. Immediately i got there, before i even slot in my card, the machine vomited N5000. What a miracle! I picked the money and swiftly ran after the lady. Infact, initially i was ridiculed by the lady, thought as much perhaps i wanted to propose. Eventually, i caught her attention from where i got to know that the lady's first transaction hooked. By the time she tried the second time, she only collected N5000 and vanished. When i then told her of money found, she was perplexed! On getting to find out her balance, we discovered that N5000 was deducted twice. Finally, the queen of the coast game me her complimentary card free of charge. Guest what nest? That is my experience with ATM. What about you?
Re: Your ATM Experience! by nikkyshyne(f): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ashawo. grin
Re: Your ATM Experience! by Sirniyeh(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nikky, I suspect you are a lady. What is the meaning of Ashawo? Afterall, i used my integrity to purchase better thing...

(1) (Reply)

Blco 3m Bbls Loaded Vessel Available / Business Funding / Could Nairaland Please Create A Forum For Used And New Equipments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.