Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. (1156 Views)

Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow / How Warri South Constituency II Election Was Rigged With 40 Million Naira / Seized ISIS Laptop In Syria Contains Plans For 'bubonic Plague' Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by edogram1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
This 40 latop guys are not just only nigerians. They are also politicians to silent the voice of nl user just like what happen in sending troops to lagos and fooling avert on tv during fuel susidy protest. Now i believe dazenil, labara maku, Gej, maduake are also on the forum. Don't be surprise. This guys are smart and very inteligent. Could this be that they ve bribe seun also? Atleast Gej can call for seun.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Gbawe: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
edogram.:
This 40 latop guys are not just only nigerians. They are also politicians to silent the voice of nl user just like what happen in sending troops to lagos and fooling avert on tv during fuel susidy protest. Now i believe dazenil, labara maku, Gej, maduake are also on the forum. Don't be surprise. This guys are smart and very inteligent. Could this be that they ve bribe seun also? Atleast Gej can call for seun.

Fresh laptop air 2012 !!!!
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by deshclones(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
edogram.:

niggah you have thick hairs on your balls man...why you spewing rubbish like some 3year old...geeez....gej.noi on NL...you are sick man...
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by edogram1(m): 4:02am On Jul 06, 2012
Gbawe:

Fresh laptop air 2012 !!!!
yes i'm on phone, u also check ur spellings
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Mandelaguy(m): 4:52am On Jul 06, 2012
I get surprised at how daft people can be,and worse still,they show the whole world. Bringing up these stupid posts tells a lot more than our eyes meet. Someone came up with 40 laptops postulation and people are peddling it on nairaland,now let us keep sentiments aside,since the accusers are on opposite camps with the accused,and they are sure of 40 laptops(very funny), NL should wake up and know who actually has this paid agents. I have refused to talk about this,but in my usual nature I cannot just keep quiet and watch people make fools of themselves or make some of us look like fools. I have been called names,and some people have even gone the extent of posting links to my registration date and even linking me to people I do nt know simply because I have a voice that must be heard as if anyone has monopoly on speaking,typing and posting. They act as if they were not once new on this forum,as if after my registration date people have stopped joining nairaland. They tried that angle and failed,now they are working the 40 laptops angle. I have seriously pondered on why they are desperately hiding the fact that they are the owners of the 40 laptops,because simple common sense should tell us that they are trying to block the truth from surfacing.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by iykak47: 5:03am On Jul 06, 2012
edogram.:
Who is your own pay master? Tell the truth dont lie.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by amosy007: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2012
iykak47: Who is your own pay master? Tell the truth dont lie.
buhari, elrufai and saharareporter cheesy grin
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by jmaine: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2012
An incredible silly & stvpid thread . . . . . . .face the newbies squarely in an intellectual debate or bow out quietly if you have nothing meaningful to say . . . .
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Super1759: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2012
Mandelaguy: I get surprised at how daft people can be,and worse still,they show the whole world. Bringing up these stupid posts tells a lot more than our eyes meet. Someone came up with 40 laptops postulation and people are peddling it on nairaland,now let us keep sentiments aside,since the accusers are on opposite camps with the accused,and they are sure of 40 laptops(very funny), NL should wake up and know who actually has this paid agents. I have refused to talk about this,but in my usual nature I cannot just keep quiet and watch people make fools of themselves or make some of us look like fools. I have been called names,and some people have even gone the extent of posting links to my registration date and even linking me to people I do nt know simply because I have a voice that must be heard as if anyone has monopoly on speaking,typing and posting. They act as if they were not once new on this forum,as if after my registration date people have stopped joining nairaland. They tried that angle and failed,now they are working the 40 laptops angle. I have seriously pondered on why they are desperately hiding the fact that they are the owners of the 40 laptops,because simple common sense should tell us that they are trying to block the truth from surfacing.
..blablablabla.who is asking you all this.seriosly.you speak like a core politician,if anyone is accusing you.then suprise us and defend your sef. If they like let dem hihjack nairaland.the truth go still comot
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Gbawe: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2012
Mandelaguy: I get surprised at how daft people can be,and worse still,they show the whole world. Bringing up these stupid posts tells a lot more than our eyes meet. Someone came up with 40 laptops postulation and people are peddling it on nairaland,now let us keep sentiments aside,since the accusers are on opposite camps with the accused,and they are sure of 40 laptops(very funny), NL should wake up and know who actually has this paid agents. I have refused to talk about this,but in my usual nature I cannot just keep quiet and watch people make fools of themselves or make some of us look like fools. I have been called names,and some people have even gone the extent of posting links to my registration date and even linking me to people I do nt know simply because I have a voice that must be heard as if anyone has monopoly on speaking,typing and posting. They act as if they were not once new on this forum,as if after my registration date people have stopped joining nairaland. They tried that angle and failed,now they are working the 40 laptops angle. I have seriously pondered on why they are desperately hiding the fact that they are the owners of the 40 laptops,because simple common sense should tell us that they are trying to block the truth from surfacing.

Bros, why the thing dey pain you? Why is the laptop issue so personal for you? Is it guilty conscience? Proof of which we see with how, atypically, all your post since you joined recently has involved sycophantic defense of GEJ and an automatic readiness to attack his perceived enemies.

Believe it or not, most of us were new members once and we certainly did not behave like you and the many who have suddenly joined NL to talk about only one thing monotonously like programmed Robots or paid hacks.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by edogram1(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2012
So nairaland has been finally and totally hijack by politician. Where is seun. Maybe is time we find another site.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by blacksta(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2012
Is it not so obvious when ones entire NL posts is dedicated to the defense of GEJ and his anti people policies . NL is too vibrant and diverse for ones entire post to be dedicated to a single topic. When person no be robot - do you not have any other interests.

Abeg how can i get the latest mac book laptop.

The only person fooled is yourself

Sycophants on NL have come go - yet the true posters still remain - Your laptop will soon run out of battery.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Pataki: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2012
Gbawe:

Bros, why the thing dey pain you? Why is the laptop issue so personal for you? Is it guilty conscience? Proof of which we see with how, atypically, all your post since you joined recently has involved sycophantic defense of GEJ and an automatic readiness to attack his perceived enemies.

Believe it or not, most of us were new members once and we certainly did not behave like you and the many who have suddenly joined NL to talk about only one thing monotonously like programmed Robots or paid hacks.

Leave that paranoid dude alone. One can clearly see how much he is trying to justify himself on this board.

Several paid agents have come over the years on this forum, and like always, they get frustrated, run out of ideas and move on. It is no rocket science that whoever is paying these YahooYahoo boys will one day leave government, and the true Nigerians who want to see a working proper Nigeria will be here giving constructive criticism to whomever is in power without regards to tribe or religion.

It is pure infantile behavior and crass wickedness for the government of the day to be paying YahooYahoo boys, in the name of trying to force Nigerians not to think constructively.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Gbawe: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
blacksta: Is it not so obvious when ones entire NL posts is dedicated to the defense of GEJ and his anti people policies . NL is too vibrant and diverse for ones entire post to be dedicated to a single topic. When person no be robot - do you not have any other interests.

Abeg how can i get the latest mac book laptop.

The only person fooled is yourself

Sycophants on NL have come go - yet the true posters still remain - Your laptop will soon run out of battery.

Absolutely correct. All these paid sycophant who have come on board to 'weather the storm' for a wicked Government , in a 'troubled period', will disappear once the fuel subsidy saga has been successfully buried by their paymasters.

Pataki:

Leave that paranoid dude alone. One can clearly see how much he is trying to justify himself on this board.

Several paid agents have come over the years on this forum, and like always, they get frustrated, run out of ideas and move on. It is no rocket science that whoever is paying these YahooYahoo boys will one day leave government, and the true Nigerians who want to see a working proper Nigeria will be here giving constructive criticism to whomever is in power without regards to tribe or religion.

It is pure infantile behavior and crass wickedness for the government of the day to be paying YahooYahoo boys, in the name of trying to force Nigerians not to think constructively.

Very tragic. Even worse that most Nigerians still have the political sophistication of citizens of a Banana republic with a population of 5,000.00 !!!!!

How on Earth can sane folks be taken in by the shenanigans of this Government when it is obvious, from the corrupt antecedent of the main characters, that issues remain about crude deception for corrupt leaders who cause all the problems only to deploy an army of sycophants to deceive the gullible into thinking they are seeking solutions.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by edogram1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
The gov't are fond of abandon project. Since they ve deploy yahoo yahoo boys on NL probably paying them one million each to take over the whole social network, i persume all of them are in one place maybe hotel, look I promise u that these hijackers will soon run out of funding. And watch all of them will be kick out from NL at once the same time. Becos they are fake. The real and true once must remain.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2012

grin grin laptop number 08, How u dey? What truth have u showered us with today? grin grin
u are not the first and u wont be the last. Some have come ahead of u, they came, met us here and today have gone to oblivion while we remain. Yours wont be different. Enjoy it while it last.

2 Likes

Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Gbawe: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
edogram.:
The gov't are fond of abandon project. Since they ve deploy yahoo yahoo boys on NL probably paying them one million each to take over the whole social network, i persume all of them are in one place maybe hotel, look I promise u that these hijackers will soon run out of funding. And watch all of them will be kick out from NL at once the same time. Becos they are fake. The real and true once must remain.

My guy,all these paid sycophants will disappear as soon as the noise over the subsidy saga dies down because it is 'Mission accomplished' for them and A-looter continua for their paymasters.

No one, in recent memory anyway, has squandered Nigeria's money as copiously and irresponsibly as GEJ has done buying endorsements, sycophants, rented crowd and propagandists.

Indeed the whole subsidy saga stems from how GEJ, out of sheer desperation, emptied national coffers everywhere to buy everyone/everything needed to secure his win in 2011. Suffice to say even a fool knows that GEJ and Allison-Madueke cannot be ignorant of how many companies ,with no capacity or experience to operate in the sector whatsoever, gained Marketers licence from the FG or the NNPC i.e the only authorities responsible for granting marketers licence.

No Rocket Scientist needed to conclude that the GEJ Government is hideously corrupt and part of the problem even if fools and sycophants want to believe otherwise.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2012

did he call your name?
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by Gbawe: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
babaearly:

did he call your name?

Abeg, ask him ooo . His response only betrays a guilty conscience in my opinion.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by idupaul: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
We definitely have govt funded Laptops typing out on NL these days ...Its normal and OK
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by jamace(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
grin grin I laugh in e-politics. grin
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by edogram1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nor be small.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by LFJ: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
Laptop agents are all over, even on sahararepoters we are feeling their impact, the unfortunate aspect of their job is that the more they try, the more their paymasters embarrass them. There is nothing frustrating like marketing a bad product.
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by superior1: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2012

When you chop fufu, your body go dey do you fufuffffffu
Re: With 40 Laptop In Here, What To Do Now Nl. by thomason: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2012

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

List Of Anti-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys/girls On Nairaland (paid By ACN And /or CPC?) / (pix)Anambra State Begins Construction Of N800 Million Onitsha Road / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Explosions, Intense Gunfight Boko Haram Vs Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.