Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Old Is Your ATM Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Is Your ATM Card? (2569 Views)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is Your ATM Card? by engrj(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2012
OK off recent i tried to use my ATM card, and the ATM machine was rejecting it with a message on the screen, card not smart, and i went to my bank to complain and they ask me if i always keep my ATM close to my phone or DVD and my answer was yes to DVD i always drop my ATM card on top of my DVD at home so they advice me not to keep it close to any electronics again not even mobile phone.
So am posting this, may be there some one here making the same mistakes. thanks.
Re: How Old Is Your ATM Card? by mimima(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
Finally,how did they solve the problem?
Re: How Old Is Your ATM Card? by engrj(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
mimima: Finally,how did they solve the problem?

I was given another ATM card and N600 was deducted from account.

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Paypal And Your Nigerian Firstbank Account / Why Do Nigerian Billionaires Have This In Common? / 25mil: Filling Station? Bottle Water Company? 15 Rooms Hotel ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.