Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,721 members, 7,844,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA (6221 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / FG Backtracks On December Deadline, Says Suicide Bombings May Continue / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
shymmex: I have been vindicated again..

I've been saying this for time; ideology can NEVER make a person blow himself/herself up.

They drug these people...

Boko Haram = spooky Nigerian politicians + foreign covert war.

Islam has nothing to do with the bs.

You are right my brother. They have specially made drugs that would affect and alter your cognitive ability. Think of it: if these people can manufacture drugs that can induce sleep in 20-30mins and mask anxiety and all that, why wouldn't they be able to manufacture this?

These same drugs were used in Libya on the rebels. Gaddafi kept saying: These young men are on drugs and nobody cared to listen.

[flash=400,425]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfSxxk_MKCk''[/flash]

Same goes with General Ike Nwachukwu landmark address of the United Nations in 1989.
[flash=400,425]
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/9373-1''[/flash]
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
shymmex: I have been vindicated again..

I've been saying this for time; ideology can NEVER make a person blow himself/herself up.

They drug these people...

Boko Haram = spooky Nigerian politicians + foreign covert war.

Islam has nothing to do with the bs.

And Mutallab was drugged? Or all the Muslims in Iraq,Afghanistan, etc who can't wait to blow themselves after ranting "Allahu Akbar"? Or all the Indian hemp smoked in most cities in the south is not drug enough? Why have they not blown themselves up, and inside churches too? U people can continue to deceive ur selves.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
TroGunn:

And Mutallab was drugged? Or all the Muslims in Iraq,Afghanistan, etc who can't wait to blow themselves after ranting "Allahu Akbar"? Or all the Indian hemp smoked in most cities in the south is not drug enough? Why have they not blown themselves up, and inside churches too? U people can continue to deceive ur selves.

This is not ordinary indian hemp my friend. These are specially made drugs capable of masking your sense of reasoning for an appreciable amount of time. Watch Gaddafi video above.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
Danka7777:

This is not ordinary indian hemp my friend. These are specially made drugs capable of masking your sense of reasoning for an appreciable amount of time. Watch Gaddafi video above.

So the Libyans who fought and overthrew Ghaddafi were drugged? Is this true of the Arab spring in general? Ghadaffi rebels may have had a few addicts in their ranks, but to reduce their hatred of his 40-something year rule to narcotics is simple stupid, as Ghadaffi himself found out.

Very likely, those who believe Islamism ( radical/militant/political islam) is drug-induced, not the wacked ideology it truly is, may go the way Ghadaffi did.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Chamber10(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
shymmex: You fools don't even know what kind of drug they're talking about here. grin

What's the average IQ of Nigerians? Probably below 30.

The drugs they're talking about here are not the common drugs you can pick up on the streets, fools

A country of ret.ards, governed by ret.ard.een. grin

The only wise one in Nigeria, we know the drug they are talking about; na overdose of KORAN. Listen to urself. Mtsheeeeewwww
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by meksroland: 12:44am On Jul 07, 2012
Sholisho is the main one in the north. But sincerely, it baffles me that some christians are forcing there selves to live in a place you're rejected
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Beaf: 2:06am On Jul 07, 2012
All terrorists use drugs (especially al qaeda). Almost all suicide bombers the World over have drugs in their system.
Since boko haram is affilaiated with alqaeda in the Maghreb (aqim), it is no surprise to find them employing the same methods.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by GAR3TH(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2012
To me, he is just saying this so that NDLEA and himself can get more Funding from the government. Since when do you need drugs to commit suicide? If you are determine to die you will die regardless of drugs. Its their metal / psychological state of mind along with their ideology that drives them, not drugs.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2012
shymmex: This is the drug they're talking about here:

Fool, dextroamphetamines are not available in Nigeria.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by jude33084(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: 99% of suicide bombers are high on drugs, the fighters in Lybia used drugs 247 to take away the fear of death. With drugs, death is like computer game.

IF I am the only one behind you on this; I will stand firmly on it cool. It has bn proven that almost 70% of suicide bombers in Afhan, Sumali and Irag use drugs before they embark on the mission. Google failed suicide bombers attempt video and read. smiley
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
jude33084:

IF I am the only one behind you on this; I will stand firmly on it cool. It has bn proven that almost 70% of suicide bombers in Afhan, Sumali and Irag use drugs before they embark on the mission. Google failed suicide bombers attempt video and read. smiley

So you are saying they are not suicide bombers because of the drugs. They only take the drugs to help them stay the course after deciding to kill. I can accept that. Armed robbers do that too, I hear.

Their Islamism ideology makes them suicide bombers, the drugs just help them not to chicken out. It means if they were not such cowards, these people would still be suicide bombers without need for the drugs. The root problem is the ideology.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by brownlord: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: hahahahaha, I didnt say so, but is there something you wanna tell the muslims ?

If you dint say so that means marijuana Femi Ajayi is mad and needs to visit psychiatric, na only all those aboki and their muhammed they smoke with abi, southerners no dey smoke

1 Like

Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Ego, is a great tool for static minds, but hey, water is a universal solvent, may be it could help dissolve some of your ego, I say, get a glass of water and please email a glass to me.

You even sounded more st*upid than if u had just kept ur fingers to urself and stuck them up your nostrils instead of this attempted "witty" comeback of yours. Enjoy the laptops, because once they realize how dumb you are theyre going to dump you, drop you in the streets like the trash you are then look for another hungry man to take your place writing Pro-Government posts all over the net.

Anuofia. Long throat. Killing their own brothers for a pittance. May heaven have mercy on all ur souls because hell is very hot.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by billyG(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
may be they are refering to Religious indoctrination which is the "opium of the gullible masses" grin grin grin grin
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by blessedghost(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
Drug? if i may ask how is drug use responsible for what is going on? let me ask again! when the Niger Delta ( Millitants ) were fighting! of course everybody knows why, the question is was it Drug use also?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by blessedghost(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
JUDE are you trying to tell me that they take instructions on how, where and when to distroy lifes and properties AFTER or BEFOR they take drug?
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Beaf: 12:39am On Jul 08, 2012
TroGunn:

So you are saying they are not suicide bombers because of the drugs. They only take the drugs to help them stay the course after deciding to kill. I can accept that. Armed robbers do that too, I hear.

Their Islamism ideology makes them suicide bombers, the drugs just help them not to chicken out. It means if they were not such cowards, these people would still be suicide bombers without need for the drugs. The root problem is the ideology.

Many suicide bombers are condemned to death by their masters and simply do not know what they are doing. They are pumped up with drugs, hyped up and sent on a one way journey. Others are half willing, and are pumped up with drugs to bolster them.

Dudes, there is nothing like a drug crazed fool who has been deprived all through life thinking they are stepping right off the cliff into a splendid land of unending puzzy.

People like Mutallab are different (perhaps, he failed because he wasn't on drugs).
Drugs and the altered state of mind they induce, are a terrorists number one weapon. With drugs, you can calmly slash the heads of "enemy" new born babies open (like in Jos) and set their innocent little corpses ablaze; with drugs, you can dull the event from your mind.
Re: Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA by Beaf: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2012
blessedghost: Drug? if i may ask how is drug use responsible for what is going on? let me ask again! when the Niger Delta ( Millitants ) were fighting! of course everybody knows why, the question is was it Drug use also?

Soldiers too, use drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Pardons Two Prisoners Condemned To Death / Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar / Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.