Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

You Can't Bring Jim Iyke Down! :D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can't Bring Jim Iyke Down! :D (2114 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Bring Jim Iyke Down! :D by ijebabe: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
In 2011, Jim was sued by an Abuja based lady, Habiba Abubakar, for allegedly defrauding her of N15million. The case went to court and Jim Iyke was charged with criminal breach of trust, criminal force, assault, cheating and criminal misappropriation.
But the case was this week thrown out by the court for lack of evidence, clearing Jim Iyke of any liability. Jim and Habiba will now resolve their issues out of court.

Jim Iyke's Tweet Series; After having a stressful year filled with so many allegations and rumors, Jim Iyke feels relieved and decided to vent his feelings on Twitter. More like Tweet Therapy. Read his tweets below.

"My many thx to fam friends fans 4 forging virtues in me I didn't have. Thx to haters too, 4 d absolute conviction failure wasn't an option. Tis is my vent as well as therapy. I'm gonna do 5 Michaelblackson inspired shoutouts and 5 'who am I' inspired game questions. Enjoy!! Lol! Ok! Ready? 5 shout outs! Lol!

1. Shout out to d bleached psychopath frm d north dat went & got a tummy tuck and breast reductn to boost her ext low self esteem.

2 Shoutout to all d sociopaths dat come onto hardwokin brodas wit bogus biz formats then resort to blackmail wh they dt get laid. Wtf! Lmao!

3 Shoutout to d creeps dt turned my age to a guessin game. Kp speculating, bt will nv get it cos y'all so dim witted. D joke's on u retards!

4 shoutout to dt gay nigga bdemmy & d oda Hebitches at d bottom of d food chain wit jokes abt debt. Its biz bitches! get off my d*1*ck no homo

5 shoutout to my fakeass colleagues and friends dat smile in my face and stick a stiletto in d small of my back! My name's still IKECHUKWU!

6 D last and by no means d least. Shoutout to TeamJimIyke and all my true fans out there. Without u I'm nothing! I love y'all ferociously!!

Phew! Dat felt sooo good finally! My body don com down. Certain truths had to be told. We cont wit 'who am I' tomo. Gnite folks! Lol!"

Re: You Can't Bring Jim Iyke Down! :D by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
Original bad guy...I believe he feels relived now that his ass has been rescued from going to jail. grin
Re: You Can't Bring Jim Iyke Down! :D by ijebabe: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
Fine boy like that will not last a week! wink
Re: You Can't Bring Jim Iyke Down! :D by Mcleo007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lol @ the 'hebitches' part... grin grin
Re: You Can't Bring Jim Iyke Down! :D by ijebabe: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yesterday, the ongoing war between Habiba Abubakar and Jim Iyke took a new turn. Habiba released on documents and a supposed 'criminal' pictures of Jim Iyke at the police station.

The story, which went viral after Nigeriafilms.com published it, was reacted to by Jim Iyke, who tweeted at us on social media, Twitter claiming the story was false.

Some of his tweets at Nigeriafilms.com read, "another unsubstantiated story. Your wanton exhibition of mediocrity is hilarious! I'm on location in Asaba (Delta State). You try too hard!

"Let me state what I suspect you already know; your comments can't MAKE or MAR anyone's career. Your prejudice and bias [comments] keep us lighted."

Soon after, he promised to give more 'shout outs' as he did before Habiba released these documents to the media grin

According to some of Jim Iyke's 'shout outs' few hours ago, "ok folks, the idea of the shout out is to read between the lines and compare notes with the bogus claims. You know the subject matter and the topics. So, follow closely!

"Please be advised that the subject matter will be referred to as the 'lady from hell'.

"Shout out to OBSESSION. That can drive a middle-aged mother to relentlessly pursue a youngman's end because he refused your sexual advances. Peo aint dumb!

"Shout out to MOTHERS for their love and sacrifice. Any woman that can fabricate pictures and stories to hurt a mother invites an irrevocable curse. God judges!

"Shout out to the lady from hell for stealing pictures from my sister's phone to photo-shop to insult my great mom. Won't insult yours because my mom raised me better."

He further tweeted more 'shout out' and also promised to do more till tomorrow.

I am waiting for tomorrows' Shout outs like you can't believe!! cheesy cheesy
Re: You Can't Bring Jim Iyke Down! :D by Bdemmy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
ijebabe:
In 2011, Jim was sued by an Abuja based lady, Habiba Abubakar, for allegedly defrauding her of N15million. The case went to court and Jim Iyke was charged with criminal breach of trust, criminal force, assault, cheating and criminal misappropriation.
But the case was this week thrown out by the court for lack of evidence, clearing Jim Iyke of any liability. Jim and Habiba will now resolve their issues out of court.

Jim Iyke's Tweet Series; After having a stressful year filled with so many allegations and rumors, Jim Iyke feels relieved and decided to vent his feelings on Twitter. More like Tweet Therapy. Read his tweets below.

"My many thx to fam friends fans 4 forging virtues in me I didn't have. Thx to haters too, 4 d absolute conviction failure wasn't an option. Tis is my vent as well as therapy. I'm gonna do 5 Michaelblackson inspired shoutouts and 5 'who am I' inspired game questions. Enjoy!! Lol! Ok! Ready? 5 shout outs! Lol!

1. Shout out to d bleached psychopath frm d north dat went & got a tummy tuck and breast reductn to boost her ext low self esteem.

2 Shoutout to all d sociopaths dat come onto hardwokin brodas wit bogus biz formats then resort to blackmail wh they dt get laid. Wtf! Lmao!

3 Shoutout to d creeps dt turned my age to a guessin game. Kp speculating, bt will nv get it cos y'all so dim witted. D joke's on u retards!

4 shoutout to dt gay nigga bdemmy & d oda Hebitches at d bottom of d food chain wit jokes abt debt. Its biz bitches! get off my d*1*ck no homo

5 shoutout to my fakeass colleagues and friends dat smile in my face and stick a stiletto in d small of my back! My name's still IKECHUKWU!

6 D last and by no means d least. Shoutout to TeamJimIyke and all my true fans out there. Without u I'm nothing! I love y'all ferociously!!

Phew! Dat felt sooo good finally! My body don com down. Certain truths had to be told. We cont wit 'who am I' tomo. Gnite folks! Lol!"

Guy! Wetin my name dey do for here? I just woke up since 2012.

(1) (Reply)

Genevive,funke Akindele,karen Igho,rita Dominic At African Magic VC Awards / Jennifer Saunders Display Her Ample Breasts In A Graffiti-ed Bra For Cancer Moon / CHECK OUT: 47 Yrs Old Mother Of 5 In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.